_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 302

EA back testing

rdb thanks for this great EA. I have one question in general, when i backtest the EA it produces different result every time i test it, with the same setting and same time frame. ??? i dont understand the reason.

Alpari UK no floating spread

John Edwards:
XAV,

Here is a bit of advice regarding brokers like Alpari and IBFX currently introducing Floating spread at 5 digits. Maybe you have been informed already about the Floating Spread issue which is coming up soon with them or even already operational......

First of all you have to consider that any Demotesting and Backtesting with them will give you false results, because they do not use fixed spread, however instead they present you with Floating Spread or even worse at times they have Variable Spread.

John

John,

in general you are absolutely right, but Alpari UK does not (yet) have floating spread. It is fixed 3 (30) pips until 22:00 and 5 (50) pips afterwards.

And it is possible to find settings so tha YL can also handle 5 pips.

asemahmed:
rdb thanks for this great EA. I have one question in general, when i backtest the EA it produces different result every time i test it, with the same setting and same time frame. ??? i dont understand the reason.

the only reason I can think for is that spread is different each time.

Hello, I am very new to forex, totally overrun by all these EAs.

Hooked up Yours Lucky for a try, so please tell me if it still works.

After all that EA hype with millions EAs running, how much difference

took place during the last months?

Since EAs been sold massively, does that mean good days are over now?

New hedging rules, does that affect Yours Lucky?

Hi,

Your Lucky and Thunder do still work well on the EUR/GBP and the EUR/CHF however your broker must have 3 pips fixed spread on those 2 pairs at ALL times. If you use a broker with 5 pips spread during the Asian session (e.g. Alpari) then it won't work profitably.

For more information on a 3 pips fixed spread broker check out Marillo FX

JStein:
John,

in general you are absolutely right, but Alpari UK does not (yet) have floating spread. It is fixed 3 (30) pips until 22:00 and 5 (50) pips afterwards.

And it is possible to find settings so tha YL can also handle 5 pips.

If i used Alpari UK, can i just trade during the spread is 3 pips?

When 22:00 the spread is 5 pips...so it wont affect our profit right?

Trading time and max spread is fixed so the EA will trade when the criteria met right?

Can you tell me wat r the negatif impact if i trade using this method?

Roels Major:
I will post here if u like...

Roels,

would appreciate if you can post it.. i've tried downloading from 4shared but was not able to.

thanks in advance.

other trick ?

ezy1:
Hi,

Your Lucky and Thunder do still work well on the EUR/GBP and the EUR/CHF however your broker must have 3 pips fixed spread on those 2 pairs at ALL times. If you use a broker with 5 pips spread during the Asian session (e.g. Alpari) then it won't work profitably.

For more information on a 3 pips fixed spread broker check out Marillo FX

this is the first broker I know, which likes to loose money

JStein:
this is the first broker I know, which likes to loose money

and this is my first broker with whom I made my first 40 % in one month in february live with this EA

5 Digits broker FXCBS

Hello I used a 5 digits brokers and the EA doesn't work. I don't know what I have to modify in the setup ( only the MaxSpread ? ). This Ea worked well when I was at MIG ( 4 digits ).

Please help me , I am in the space...

Alain