KG Trapping Mode - page 52

Another images

Files:

kang_gun:
hahahahaha... i don't think so ...

That's just an indicator that i made to help me to see the trend using MA .. and i want to share it here... and i hope it will be help you all to see the trend using your MA set up clearly...

KG

What about this one...

I combine it with BB Band Stop

Regards,

IIN

GJ Shoot

OP Sell 238.93 SL 239.33 TP1 238.01

We'll see then....

KG

Files:

Spud Fibo

hey Kang_Gun this is spud fibo for you, where are you now??? all power need back up ( |) powersupply, poweraries, powermarket and powerranggers miss u)

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  10 kb
spudfibo.ex4  11 kb

Hi Mr. Kang_gun,

Thank you so much for your methode and indi.

But, where r you Now Sir, ?? student's need your guidance and teaching the next lessons.

Thank's for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Oh...my god..the chart is very strange and unusual but , what about the winning percentage using the system...

Yappe

hellow Mr. Kang_gun

at first I wanted to thank you for this wonderful system,

but could you please tell me, what the red and blue moving averages which you use in your charts are ?

Thank you verry much,

i like your indicators- but the idea is kiss

keep it simple:

here is how i use your indicators

30 min eurjpy. indicators KG GGH signal (4), bartrend (color bars), 50 ema, 20 hi lo smooth, autopivots, support n resistance.

watch the prices around the channels n moving average. pick your buys n sells. 5 contracts 10 pips=50*$9=$450 per day*5=$2.000+per week.

usually u r finished trading in a hour.

ismail

Files:
ej30.gif  37 kb

Thank you kang_gun for the Flying Carpet Indicator, this is really great idea.

Cheers Ethan.

KG Momentum Indicator

Hi All,

Here is one of my favorite indicator, i called it "KG Momentum". The calculations little bit different with the common Momentum Indicator. Try it, just play with the period and do a backtest.... i think you will see something there....hope it's help your trade...

Enjoy it,

KG

Files:
kg_mom.gif  25 kb