KG Trapping Mode - page 51

OP Buy at 231.40, entered in the middle of trend...

Files:
open1.gif  32 kb

10 pips..so far... Trailling stop has been engaged..5pips over the break-even

Files:
proc1.gif  29 kb

the last position hit the TS,...OP buy again

Files:
open2.gif  30 kb

Originally Posted by mrv

Personally I would not short here. All waves are small, indicating flat market, and you can visually see that currently there is a range 231.00 - 231.80. Also price is about to hit M15 resistance, ant there is H1 resistance just below. And on top of that, it is friday evening, week close, so one can expect all kind of sudden moves or no moves at all. All this makes shorting (or entering long) very unattractive for me.

Thank you bro, GJ gap at the open and trended up. I still got to learn mr Market

bro kang gun, i am waiting for new indi success always bro!

Flying Carpet Indicator

Hi All...

A couple days ago.. i'm playing with Moving Average.. And as we know MA is one of the best tools to see the trend... so i'm trying to make it clearly in visual. What you need is just enter the Periode of MA that commonly you use.. If you use more than one MA just change the color setting to make it clear..

Regards,

KG

The problem is, the MA comes too late.

kang_gun:
Hi All...

A couple days ago.. i'm playing with Moving Average.. And as we know MA is one of the best tools to see the trend... so i'm trying to make it clearly in visual. What you need is just enter the Periode of MA that commonly you use.. If you use more than one MA just change the color setting to make it clear..

Regards,

KG

Wow, wonderful Kang Gun...

It seems like you have got to start a new thread for this one, to be more focus...

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
Wow, wonderful Kang Gun...

It seems like you have got to start a new thread for this one, to be more focus...

Regards,

IIN

hahahahaha... i don't think so ...

That's just an indicator that i made to help me to see the trend using MA .. and i want to share it here... and i hope it will be help you all to see the trend using your MA set up clearly...

KG

The Latest Seawave will be release.....

Hi all,

I'm still continue to improve seawave system... my goal is to make this system easy to use and profitable . Why because i receive so many pm that ask me about how to use it... jesss it's make me crazy..

And honestly, all this questions remind me that i have to make this system easy to understand... so here is the latest image for Seawave system..

i found that GMACD and DIGISTOCH can help me to make simple seawave histograms to read.... so i change all the logic inside both indicator to seawave logic.. (Hymns & CJA ... i ask your permission to use DIGISTOCH & GMACD Bar).. really i love this simple looks.. indicator. Seawave trend will give us the information about seawave trend from 1H (1 hour price wave) to 5Y (5 years price wave) and Seawave Stoch will give us an information about stochastic trend and value from 1H to 1W (1 week price wave). I'm not using MTF here... i divide the price as a wave by time ... if you follow this thread from the beginning you will understand what i mean....

And the new improvement is... i add Murrey Math Level ... but i make it be a Moving Murrey Math Levels... .. if you familiar with MM and use the indicator that you can find in this site.. i think you will be familiar with the color of Bands...... And just watch on the image, is that MM rules look work great there?

I'll post the system later after i test it tomorrow....

KG

Files:
new_seawave.gif  36 kb