MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1296

History Center  (2)
Hi, I was trying to download from the history center USDJPY (M1) and had a problem with year 2004, it stopes at Feb 11, 2004. Anyone has an Idea? Eyal.
[Deleted]
Hello everyonefor people looking to learn more about forex trading there is a special FREE 5 day forex course on offer from forexrepublic dot info starting from Monday 21st of June. You can either sign up for one of the days or all of the days. This will be a hugely informative course. This course...
hi i wanted more information off EA and Strategy Tester ? ( Strategy Tester Report explnation . and ea specification )
Is there any way to remember previous values for extern variables of an EA in N2Trader? in N2Trader, When a user attachs the EA to a chart, a windows is displayed that allows him to change values for extern variables defined in EA. The user can store this values by "Save" and "Load" them later....
Is it possible to Utilize Trade Signals from a Compiled Indicator to Utilize in an EA and perhaps Add Some Audible Alerts as well? Thanks to one and all for any assistance with this (< 8)
Hi AnyBody, Please help me to make RSI Break Indicator. It's the rules: 1. at window RSI 14, we create Support (S) and Ressistance (R) lines. start from S1, S2, ..... for Support (Red Line) & Start from R1, R2,....for Ressistance (Yellow Line) 2. S put on Valley and R put on Peak. S1 is first...
Hi there, I'm looking into calling the levels values (100% and 161.8%) of Fibo expansions. Again Fibo expansions not Fibo retracements. If not possible maybe someone would know how to calculate them. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone. Is it possible if we could hide stop loss and take profit values from Broker in an Expert Advisor? I would really appreciate if anyone could help in this regard. Thanks. SoberCanadian
  grail works and you rest ))))  (140   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Well no one did not believe it works )))) Yes there is one minus trade -0.i have one minus trade - -0.40 and it was closed at take)))) because there was a rush and asked the tech support why it happened, they said because of slippage))) but this is a fact)))) in 3 days i doubled my deposit )))) now
I need a Expert Advisor that trades GOLD and earn a fair profit. I tried "MasterMind" and several suggested EAs. but all of them fail to earn profit in "Strategy Tester". I don't know but maybe they need any custom configuration for earning profit in GOLD.
I have RSI diargam. How to get a value history of it? thanks!
0.01% of you might be interested in the following: I had strange timeout problems one out of 10 times when switching between timeframes when one of my EAs was attached to the chart. This included every EA that makes use of the ofline_charts library to plot equity curves and is relevant to all EAs...
[Deleted]
  Modify deinit() limit time  (11   1 2)
Hi all, the deinit() function has a time limit of 2.5 seconds, after which it will be terminated forcedly. Has any of you found a way to modify this time? It'd be a convenient to close all open trades, log everything and do some maintenance, but 2.5 seconds are not enough to do all that. thanks
Hey there, I am having a hard time to detect line crosses with MQL4. I need it to be as accurate as possible, as the human brain and eye detects it. I have tried many techniques but all of them don't do the job accurately and fast enough. For example see the picture below, where the three lines...
[Deleted]
I am wondering why a Moving ave. EA keeps buying 1 micro lot even after I change it to 1 mini lot? Can anyone help me with this. It has a decrease factor of 3 ? Also it is set to 1 microlot in the program inputs. Thanks
  Learning is hard  (4)
I really can't learn how to use EA If someone wont show me I'll never get it work.
[Deleted]
I did some searches on various websites with no results. I am trying to figure out if there is a way in MT4 to return the profit value of a specific pair. Exactly what the AccountProfit() returns, except only each individual pair's profit. Thanks
hi this is indicator code i want when he alert and send the email then he also mentation ( ya add ) the current market price on which it was given signal if(dt!=iTime(NULL,0,0)) { if(buf1_up[1]==4 && buf1_down[2]==4) { if(enable_sound_alert) Alert("MACD VSESION 1 " +...
This is definitely Reality Check#1 for me. I told you guys about losing my data feed last Friday. Well everything seemed to work fine again on Sunday Evening/Monday Open. However, all my Systems now give different results the one's that were at 1.30 profit factor are now at 1.10 profit factor with...
Can anyone tell me what this means from my tester log ? 20:57:16 2010.06.02 00:09 test3 EURUSD,M1: open #1 buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2233 sl: 1.2216 ok 20:57:16 2010.06.02 00:09 test3 EURUSD,M1: zero divide 20:57:16 2010.06.02 00:25 Tester: stop loss #1 at 1.2216 (1.2216 / 1.2218) it appears it is saying...
[Deleted]
Hi, all Is it possible to post a comment from both an indicator and an EA at the same time? Comment("\n... I have the above line in my EA. I also have... Comment("... ... in a running indicator. The EA wipes out the indicator and causes a blank line. Is it possible to show both comments? If so, how?...
Dear Members of MQL4 Forum. I am asking for assistance to setting up expert advisors, indicators, templates in MetaTrader 4 from FXPro. The only data file is Forex Broker FXPro with fxpro.exe. The forex account from FXPro is installed. Now I would like to setting up: expert advisors, indicators,...
[Deleted]
Here is a chart example with the EUR/USD and my 3D ADX + OSMA Signal. On the first message I didn't mention that using the ADX DMI 7 would help confirm the signal. Many times the OSMA will give a very good signal on it's own. Notice the first one on the chart. This is just taking the average of the...
is this how it should be done ? for(int i=OrdersTotal(); i>0; i--)
Can some please code this EA for me, i will really be gratefull. Here’s exactly what I want: CONDITION FOR ENTERING TRADE: ........Enter trade when there is a one 5mins bar close below or above a trendline i drew i.e. sell when 5mins bar/candle closes below trendline and buy when 5mins bar/candle...
New article Creating a Multi-Currency Indicator, Using a Number of Intermediate Indicator Buffers is published: There has been a recent rise of interest in the cluster analyses of the FOREX market. MQL5 opens up new possibilities of researching the trends of the movement of currency pairs. A key...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I am new here and I want to thank everyone who has post there EAs to test as a community. I am using a Interbank FX EA with them( IBXF-Basic MA Crossover). I like it alot and it has very setting I need for my trading style however when I attach the file to a different MT4 broker other...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys and Girls, Hope your trading well! Below is the code for my EA, I would very much appreciate ifsomeone could could give me a few tips on why its not functioning onforward tests? In am running it on Avafx's MetaTrader? I have had the slippageset out to ten to see if this was the cause, but...
[Deleted]
www.getyourea.com
[Deleted]
Idon't understand SRC; so, please forgive this Test to see if it works = iapologize for cluttering thisForum with my ignorance! --gary //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      SRCtest.mq4...