MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1291

RefreshRates() before OrderSend() function does not resolve the problem. Have anybody any other idea?
How can you select a ticket for a specific symbol irrespective whether there are other symbols opened ie. both GBP and EUR in the terminal window? What I'm finding is that irrespective of the code below, it selects the first trade opened ie. Eur and reflects the EUR Ticket?...
New article Guide to writing a DLL for MQL5 in Delphi is published at mql5.com: The article examines the mechanism of creating a DLL module, using the popular programming language of ObjectPascal, within a Delphi programming environment. The materials, provided in this article, are designed to...
How do I turn this into String? if(StringFind(Text,"EURUSD</a></td><td class='sep'><font class='up'")==true) It turns 'sep' and 'up' into operators. I tried /'sep' and /'up' but its still not working. Help!! 
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am very bad at programming, probably so bad, it's easier for me to learn a Khoisan language - that's one of those weird African languages that use clicks. Anyways, back to the subject at hand. I have this indicator, which colours the ticks on a chart in two colours, red and green....
Hi, how do I improve the quality of the historical data for strategy tester. I have downloaded all available data in the History Centre, currently trying to test GBPUSD on my MT4, Interbank FX platform but when i run my script the model quality is listed as 25%. Is there a better data source I can...
I wants to get data MT4 show to my website. How do it? thanks!
Hi, Is there an EA or indicator that can make a "new" chart based on the floating balance ?... To explain a bit: lets say that one trades 10 pairs simultaneoulsy. The 10 trades are all open. That is generating an open balance or floating balance. That open balance goes up and down in value. If an...
New article Using WinInet.dll for Data Exchange between Terminals via the Internet is published at mql5.com: This article describes the principles of working with the Internet via the use of HTTP requests, and data exchange between terminals, using an intermediate server. An MqlNet library class is...
I'm having a weird problem with the value from iFractals jumping to a wrong value randomly. First, the code, then the problem: int start()  {   CurrTime = iTime(NULL,0,1);   if (PrevTime==CurrTime) return(0); //check for new bar   int ns = 0;   for (int shift = 1; shift < Bars; shift++) {      if...
[Deleted]
  Counting Candles  (2)
I have some code that depends on the number of candles that have elapsed since a trade was opened. I set a global variable when a position is opened First_Pos_time=Time[0]; Then when the next position is opened i calculate the number of candles that have elapsed by Exit_MA_Shift=...
Hello, i have new backtest for you with good Profit Faktor, you can have the EA with indicator and setting file, from my Test, for just 50 Euro. Here is the Backtest picture and file:
[Deleted]
I have programed a EA. But when Closing Order, sometimes occure Common Error(ERR_COMMON_ERROR=2). Altough occured Common Error, the order closed successfully(by Account History). The Journal LOG like this: 15:14:17 '80010223': close order #57466 sell 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.4954 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 at...
[Deleted]
Read in MQL5.com : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81 Migrating from MQL4 to MQL5 [ ru ] Sergey | 17 May, 2010 3.I have plans to develop the MQL4 emulator, which will allow you to run your MQL4 programs in new MetaTrader 5 client terminal. I think it's a GOOD news :)
Though this typeof dynamic programming that I will speak of is currently well beyond my very rudimentaryMQL programming skills by quite a significant margin, I have been contemplatingthe usage of 'Dynamic Adaptive, self learning and self improvement techniques that arean inherent part of life and...
[Deleted]
Perhaps someone has had this mq4 problem before, and found the cause and solution for this problem? I have a custom indicator that works on some symbols continuously, but on some other symbols it will work for a while and then stop. Another similar indicator for the chart continues working when the...
Hello! As you know, not only the correctness of calculations but also the reliability of the written code depends on the programming style and neatness in the code. We do not write toys, so the reliability of the written program is the very first requirement. Most calculations are carried out in
[Deleted]
please how can i change the error code?????? jeffzie 3 2008 on EURUSD:60 11:52:06 2008.01.02 16:56 jeffzie 3 2008 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 131 11:52:06 2008.01.02 16:56 jeffzie 3 2008 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 131 11:52:06 2008.01.02 16:56 jeffzie 3 2008 EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 131 11:52:06...
[Deleted]
  Sorting function  (2)
Sorting is a very important part in programming. But I do not think mql4 has it. Can somebody help? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am looking for a function that will paint the high of a price bar, but onlyon certain days of the week. Or even easier a way to exclude certain days. I have this figured this out for the EA but the day function doesn;t work for the indi? Thanks
double pipValue(string sym)   {   double pValue=0;   if (sym=="") { sym=Symbol(); }   double bid   =MarketInfo(sym,MODE_BID);   double ask   =MarketInfo(sym,MODE_ASK);    int lotsize = MarketInfo(sym,MODE_LOTSIZE);      if (StringFind(sym,CURRENCY)!=-1) { pValue=(Point * lotsize) / bid ; }    else...
  The future  (123   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Sorry didn't hold back, I became the lucky owner of history up to 20 October 2010 on GBPUSD
I am writing a small EA, using sellstop and/or buystop with SL. So when the current price, for example, drops below the sellstop order, the order will change to sell automatically by the system, not by my EA. Also, if the price goes higher than the SL of the sell order, it will SL and the order will...
my latest ea, still in beta mode, working with a difficult currency, here are some results: check out my website:http://sites.google.com/site/dmweadev/
[Deleted]
Hi, I created a simple EA using the automatic EA builder at eatbuilder.com, so I trust the general structure and logic of it is correct. Also, in my EA I need to check at the beginning of each new 5 min bar to see if it's time for a new buy or sell. In order to determine when a new bar happens, I...
[Deleted]
  Resize Chart?  (4)
Looking for a way to resize the height of the main chart, (I only use one chart at a time) to a fixed amount of 200 pips. Bid-100 to Bid+100. I found WindowPriceMax() and WindowPriceMin(), but it seems that these only give you data on what these current levels are set at, that is, I can't actually...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone reading this. I have a very profitable system, Its a lot of work sometime calculating and re-calculating, the places to place the pending orders. the System is a simple scalping method that's i came up with. Now The reason why your reading this. I have a "Moving Average crossover...
[Deleted]
I have an indicator that satisfies my needs but the sound alert only fires once. If sleeping or away from PC I miss some. I need to get the alert to fire like 4 times or put a voice alert string in there. dforant1@nycap.rr.com
[Deleted]
I am new to mql4. I work 12 hours a day so i haven't had time to test this and i wrote it cos i don't have time to monitor my trades. It is meant to open 4 trades on a 4 digit broker. I know it opens the trades and the tp and stoplosses work but i don't know if the modify order will work properly....