MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1294

Is it possible for the user to run multiple instances of a script simultaneously? if so, how i can prevent it?
  jenral question about mt4  (11   1 2)
hi .. i have jenral question about mt4 platfrome please answer it 1 what is the minimum internet speed requried to run all fucations and operations in mt4 platfrome ? mobile gprs,broadband & dial up ( chart, bid ask price, trade ) 2 in between the candle stick and line chart which take the minimum
Another experiment. Many people prefer to trade on Forex because stock and futures markets have their own features and subtleties you need to know. What most discourages from trading in the stock market is the large set of financial instruments: from a few dozen, to a few hundred or even thousands
hi i was tryinng to send email vai mt4 but follwing two errore are facing please help it to slove me . the below is the scrren shot off it help me to slove it .
  Forex MegaDroid  (10)
I have setup a forum for anyone who wants to discuss the new robot! http://www.forexmegadroidforum.com
[Deleted]
Hi! Im trying fix thises progmram below. If someone one can help, please fix it. I want to send an e-mail, when "Strong"message (Line ) comes up. but only once in a candle bar. And e-mail content is example "USD/JPY SHORT" in subject space. thank you for your help. Tak...
Has anyone used Molanis to build an EA? I couldn't find much information about the stop-loss or TP features. Does anyone know if it has support for Break-even stops and Dynamic stops/take profit? I have used the EA creator and its quite good, however Break-even is not fully implemented and it will...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm having difficulties with displaying the Profits value on screen. What is happening at the moment is that when i run my script, the current Profit value is displayed on the graph (using Comment();), but then does not change its value as the Profit value displayed in the table (next to Swap)....
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm having problems with one demo account from MIG. My EA (working for several months) today is giving "trade context is busy". After call MIG they admited some problem with metaquotes/demo server. Now i'm trying one ODL demo account (same EA) and I'm having strange problems. In this example,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a problem since 2 days starting from last sunday when market has been reopened. I have more MIG account live and demo. I use to fine tune my expert advisors on a demo account, before I put them go live. All my stuff EAs and more works fine on live account, but on demo account since last...
I have been beating my head against a wall here and cannot seem to figure out the answer. I have been testing several EAs that work without error in the Strategy Tester. I opened a Demo account to test them live. In the demo, every time an order is supposed to execute, I get that "Error Opening...
Hi All, i am interested in getting customizable time from from 10 seconds to 50 seconds. Anyway to do this in MT4? Any help would be highly appreciated Thanks McGene
  how to get more chart data  (13   1 2)
what is the proper way to make mt4 download more previous data from the broker ? Some people say just keep scrolling back but this isnt working for me my chart wont scroll back past december 12 2009 it stops right there in every timeframe.
[Deleted]
  help needed  (4)
pls i would like my EA to be trading between 7p.m to 12p.m but i didnt work the way i expected below is the code used. extern string start="7:00"; extern string finished="12:00"; int start() { if (TimeCurrent()<StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(), TIME_DATE)+"...
[Deleted]
please how can i get GMT time becase i want my ea to be trading between 7pm(gmt+1) and 12am(gmt+1) thanks
Hi Guru, I want to make RSI Break Indicator, but i,ve problem abaout mq4 language. Could you show/teach me about it...??? It's the rules: 1. at window RSI 14, we create Support (S) and Ressistance (R)lines. start from S1, S2, ..... for Support (Red Line) & Start fromR1, R2,....for Ressistance...
[Deleted]
I have strategies that i use and i have converted it to EA but the problem is having is the news events i am a new baby in code writing .I am looking for a way in which i will makesure that my EA does not place order is the time for the release of the news events is lee than 15minutes. And i...
I was wondering if it is possible for someone to add pop-up & audio alerts and if possible email alerts also to this indicator for me please. I would greatly appreciate this, I have no idea about programming so I need someone assistance on this. Regards, Andrew
  Amazing EA's  (7)
Check out these EA's http://www.bestforexresults.com/ Amazing results
I'm working on a statistics indicator that shows the average range of different time frames. If I am looking at the 1hr chart and want to get the total number of bars on the daily chart to calculate the average, how do I do this? "Bars" only tells you how many bars are on the current chart. Any...
I have two indicators RSI(13) and RSI(42). if RSI(13)-RSI(42)>=10 is BUY...etc. How to code a EA do it. thanks a lots
Can anyone tell me why the line of code in G reen w orks, but when I try to multiply X by 0.25 ( Red Code) t hen my order does not get placed? double hh; double ll; double ll2; double X; //---- Set Variables hh=High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Entry,0)]; ll=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,Entry,0)]; X =
[Deleted]
  HELP WHO CAN !!!  (113   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Stuck in a problem for ( int i = 0 ; i < OrdersTotal (); i++) { if (! OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue ; if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol ()) continue ; if (OrderMagicNumber() != MAGA) continue ; if (OrderType() == OP_BUY)DS= 1 ; The selector finds an order if
[Deleted]
Hello, Yesterday, on a live account and on a demo account (2 different brokers) my EA notified that isConnected() returns false. But price was updated and everything else looks ok. I had to shutdown/restart metatrader to get isConnected() returning true. Is there a bug on isConnected() in build 216
[Deleted]
  TimeframeCheck  (7)
In one of the articles (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1523, I came across this snippet of code... void TimeframeCheck(string Name, int Timeframe)  {//----+   //---- Checking the correctness of Timeframe variable value   if (Timeframe != 1)    if (Timeframe != 5)     if (Timeframe != 15)      if...
Hello Traders, i have here a Scalper EA for EURUSD, you can buy it easy and save way over Shareit.com for just 50 USD, this is the Link: https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300388463]=1&DELIVERY[300388463]=EML&languageid=1&stylefrom=300388463&currencies=USD_EUR,USD If you want...
for the second time in a week I have managed to crash (freeze and kill) MT4 and when this happens I lose all objects that were drawn into a chart since it was started. The freeze happens during timeframe switching, something I do in start() seems to run into a deadlock, most often MT4 will timeout...
Hi, I try to get the Data shown in the Data Window, which pops up by pressing "Ctrl + D". I'm especially interested in the Highs, Lows, Close and Open at the current Mouse Position. Thanks in advance!
Hi! I just get started with MQL4 and at them moment I'm trying to access the timeseries. I wanna ask for the High, Low etc. of a specific bar. I do it like this:    int i=1;   int hour_bar=TimeHour(iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,i));   int min_bar=TimeMinute(iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,i));   Comment("Last...
Hi, I ren into a problem where the market touched a point, and coused for execution, but failed to send the new quote to the expert start function so I wasn't informed on that quote. Is there a way to overcome this problem? Thanks, Eyal.