MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1298

[Deleted]
I was trying to code a dashboard indicator based on some sample code which I found online. The code is: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| FLI_MP_HAS.mq4 | //| Copyright ? 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net |
Hi, i need to delete mt4 archives, i have 7.5 million entry so i cannot delete all with my hand, i need to know where is the mt4 database TY
[Deleted]
anybody...please help... step by step, how to change sound alert.. many thanks PL
[Deleted]
Hi all! This has been my first week with MQL4, so I can be considered as a very big newbie ;-) Otherwise, I'm a Java Developer so programming MQL4 isn't being too difficult. I have a big doubt about a question that I've already found in forum, but with no responses: https://forum.mql4.com/29916 :-(...
This is where the problem occurs for iTime()..it used to work just fine.   chartTime      = iTime(currPair,PERIOD_M1,0);Here's the code stub where the Open Order stack is disappearing...   // ---------------------------------------------------------   // Determine if there are active Buy or Sell...
Hello all, I'm currently working on an indicator for a system need some help on how to find open price for a bar at time 08:00:00 of each day ( Mt4 Broker Time ) Thanks for your help. Hairi
Hi Long time reader, first time poster.... I am trying to figure out how to delete past trend lines based on how old they are. The EA I am working on places a trend line on daily highs and lows but I only want to keep the past 7 days of high and low objects and delete older ones. Is this possible...
Hey there, I'm experiencing some big problems when it comes to determining when a newly bar is formed, or an old bar is closed. The code only needs to execute when a new bar is formed. So far I have tried: if(Volume[0] == 0) {//do stuff } and if(Bars > barsTotal || Volume[0] == 0){ barsTotal =...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have make a backtest today, from beginn this year 2010 till date from today und have use both programms, my TS24EA1 and a commercial EA, not from me, named EAShark 5.0 (Selling for 500$!) Wich Testresult do you find better? For the reason that it dont look to bad for EAShark 5.0 I have...
i am a newbie in mql4.n i want to get the value of a double until fist decimal point without round. as an example lets take 0.72 and 0.78.then values should b 0.7 in both cases not 0.7 for first one and 0.8 for second one.so guys please help me for that
[Deleted]
So in my code, I set a global variable and want to check that it succeded. I call get last error and print the result but get an odd result saying 4002 array index out of range. The previous line uses iMAOnArray() so I decide to check for error in this line... same answer but now the...
Hi, Is it possible to generate a Closed Trade P/L Report, so that the Deposit/Withdrawal won't be seen on the report? Thanks, Eyal.
  Terminal Manager  (3)
After finding nothing on this topic in the archives, I felt I would consult the forum. Very sorry for this post should I have overlooked this answer. I hunting for information on "cost average" on multiple entries. Simply put, xxx/yyy = 1 lot @ 1.00, 2 lot @ 1.01 4 lot @ 1.02. What is the total...
[Deleted]
  simple ea?  (26   1 2 3)
hi i created this simple ea with an eacreator .... http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net it should buy when eurusd 5min crosses over eurusd 30min and sell when eurusd 5min crosses under eurusd 30min. should be very simple.... while compilating no errors where shown. can anyone please advise? many thanks!...
[Deleted]
I have a silly question about this code... init(){   BarCount = Bars;//...}start(){   if (Bars != BarCount) {...}} Clearly the test will not pass on the first bar. I assume "Bars" increments with each new bar, otherwise the test will never pass? Thank you for a great forum, Helmut
[Deleted]
hello  this is an expert advisor based on the secret W.D Gann method, it's give 20 Pips a day as 100% guaranteed i'm work with this method every day and get the 20 Pips W.d Gann Expert Advisor please watch the vedio and give me your feedback on it W.d Gann Expert Advisor https://www.youtube...
is theire any one have head & shoulder pattern indicator .
I have an EA that includes money management and account type routines. If the account has 5 digits which isa choice by extern variable, it mutplies the SL and TP by 10. Also, it calculates lot size by percentage of risk entered also by extern variable. Bothe of these routines work fine, except for
[Deleted]
Hello, i have here a Accelerator Oscillator Tradeingstystem (Indikator + EA Programm) for you as present. A discription how the EA work you can find on my webpage http://www.ts-24.net/mql4_Accelerator_Oscillator_Expert_Advisor_EA_MetaTrader.php I wih you much luck with the programms, if you have...
[Deleted]
This is a very simple code, yet not working! I'll be happy if someone could help me with this noobie thread :) The code is: int start() { double TP = 20 ; double SL = 20 ; //---- if ( MessageBox ( "Do you really want to BUY 1.00 " + Symbol ()+ " at ASK price? " , "Script"
  Test a For loop  (2)
Have a look at this simple test-script: int start() { int k=0; int p=50; for(int i2 = 0; i2 < p; i2++) { for(int i3 = 0; i3 < 5 ; i3++) { k = i2+i3; Print(k); } } return(0); } As long as p is smaller than 50 the first value of k is 0 (zero) as it...
I am looking to get a range like we get for RSI (0 -100 ) or WPR and deMarker for OBV, I think OBV extremes offer excellent entry/exit signals . Thanks in advance
My meta-trader feed froze on Friday during 2 hours before the non-farm report when the Eur dive against the Usd. It reconnected two hours later to present the horror. This disconnection had never happened before. And then another two hours later, I stopped receiving feeds until the end of...
Hi everyone, i started this thread asking someone to kindly edit a copy righted EA and it was brought to my knowledge by some kind fellow(VIFER AND UBZEN) that its better to build a new EA to specifically meet what i want. I will really be grateful if someone helps me out BY BUILDING THE EA FOR ME...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a real simple program "testcmeter" that basically should use icustom to return a value from a custom indicator called "CCFp" (both are attached). Before I build the program further I want to make sure it's giving me the right values. When I run the EA ("testcmeter") in the strategy...
[Deleted]
Been working on this EA for the last 3-4 months. Finally have everything working like intended. Backtest took about an hour on both FXDD and CitiFX pro; same settings were used on both backtest with the exception where C= 3 on citiFX and C = 5 on FXDD. changing it back to C = 5 on Citifx reduces...
[Deleted]
Two items I would appreciate your valued comments on. .. ONE Reading some site docs and require your observation on this source code found at https://book.mql4.com/samples/expert In code snippets (1) and (2), > is used do you agree? (1) // Order value...
Hi guys, I use the following loop in order to cycle my orders and close all orders in the same symbol and magic number. for(cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++)   {     if (OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)){           if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() ==...
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know of an indicator that determines if the market is ranging or trending? Thanks and Regards!