MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1292

[Deleted]
OpenEA - is a open source forex robot project. We developed EAs, Scripts, Indicators and templates to help you make some pips. Looking for volunteers to help us in this project.  Want to create a package of excellent open source EAs. Volunteers can help create the code, translating the contents of...
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum, and i am looking for a programmer that can code my unique intra day strategy, that opens trade with 5 ema combinations and closes with stochastics . it is highly efficient,if properly followed. if you are interested kindly pm me,and i will gladly furnish
Hey again all, I have this code as part of an EA:    ZigCurr = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", 12, 5, 3, 0, 1);   ZigPrev = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZigZag", 12, 5, 3, 0, 2); I also have the bar shift ranging from 1-49 in another loop. All are giving me ZigCurr and ZigPrev as both 0. One of the bar shifts gives...
  Scalping on M1 with prediction  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
M1 Scalping Indicators: iZigZag, iKvantLevels_Variant2 Looking for the emerging local resistance-support level. (An indicator should be created! A line that draws the average of "haves" or "catches" in a certain band in points and on a certain amount of bars) ... From resistance-support We trade on
I'm in the middle of coding my strategy right now, and I'm about to enter the stage where I will start writing the OrderSend parts. Here's my question: Say I make sure only one order is open at a time for this strategy. If I do an OrderSend with a stop loss > 0, then I exit the ticket, what happens...
I find in this EA very useful info.He display on chart real time statistic about sell lots,buy,profit and etc.I heed help to make a little piece of universal code for other EA.I mean to display only total number of sell and buy order and current sell and buy profit
[Deleted]
HI Guys, My first day on MT4 but/and Im having a problem thats driving me mental!!! First up im using version 4 build 226 (24th March 2009) on fxcm.co.uk. Im simply trying to add a 9 SMA into (on top of) my CCI indicator. I have checked all over the web and find the same answer "drag MA (from...
[Deleted]
I am trying to trade the bollinger bounce with my EA. The BUY logic occurs when the price hits the lower bb (bollinger band). The aim is to EXIT Buy when the price crosses above the upper bb. But if the price continues to cut below the lower bb for two bearish candles, then Buy is Exited as a stop...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have seen some people make a 1 second timeframe in MetaTrader. Now, I have used the optimized period converter and I can't seem to do this. I mean, you can use the M1 timeframe and make a M2 timeframe by entering the number 2...but you can't do 1/60 to make a 1 sec timeframe. Anyone knows a...
  Tick volume data  (2)
Hi, I wanted to make an EA that compares the volume of the current tick to the volume of the last tick but I was not able to. When I do Print(Volume[0]) I get 1, and Print(Volume[1]) returns the same value multiple times (like 4,4,4,4,2,2,2,2,6,6,6,7,7,6,etc). How can I get the volume of the latest...
[Deleted]
  new to forex  (2)
I just placed a trade but don't see any record of it, could anyone help point me to the account details etc..
hi. i currently try to create a EA which is based on the (for me) one only thing you know in forex: the price goes up and down. -you cannot predict how mutch it will move, but it moves. and if not you dont make loss/pofit, so it doesnt matter. i am still in the very beginning of developing this...
[Deleted]
Hi; Is someone know the avarege of this example and can u explain; 1 lot long @ 1.4600 1 lot long @ 1.4400 1 lot long @ 1.4200 1 lot long @ 1.3800 1 lot short @ 1.3600 1 lot short @ 1.3200 How can i calculate my total avarage or cost with shorts and longs ? thnks
Molanis Technical Indicator Builder has an easy to use, highlyintuitive graphical environment with a comprehensive set of predefinedblocks that let you design Custom Indicators for MetaTrader 4 inminutes. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required. Molanis’MQL code generator transforms your...
[Deleted]
Anybody here UK based or hear any rumours about the likelihood of this happeneing?
[Deleted]
I trade in IBFX. But their chart is in GMT time. But I want to calculate my Daily pivot from 5pm bar to next day 4pm bar in EST time. I'll be very much grateful if anyone code this for me.
My code runs fine on an ibfx demo account and on the live account history tester, but after opening a trade on the live account will not close or modify the order. Does anyone have experience or ideas about how to correct this problem?
[Deleted]
I am using a demo/practice account and whenever I try to input a new order (or even close out an existing order) I get a message in the dialogue box that the order is accepted, but the order is not actually accepted. The dialogue box stays open and I have no choice but to click "cancel order." I...
[Deleted]
Hey All, I have written an EA which can read and write with MySQL (based on https://www.forex-tsd.com/tools-utilities/5513-use-libmysql-dll-directly-read-query-result-mysql.html ). That's not a problem. But I would like to know if there is any way I can have multiple EA's use the same connection,...
[Deleted]
Hi I am new to mql4, I am having a problem with this code It is to close an order by stop loss price or take profit price,. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong here. void CloseallOders17() { int total = OrdersTotal(); for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--) OrderSelect(i,...
[Deleted]
I have been able to run multiple MetaTrader platforms on my Vista Laptop for months...No Prob. 4 days ago I did a data upload to Dell for a new laptop I'm buying and you send your dats and they send back machine loaded with your settings. I had three Plats running at time, email said nothing about
[Deleted]
Got a script that able to drop the script on the chart to set a pending order. Instead of using the WindowPriceOnDropped function, any way i can get the value(prices) from the crosshair and excute the script using hotkey setting?
Hi 91 Trading in two days, without risk, with simple and powerful strategy Account in two days $ 5,000 into $ 10.662 Gross Profit:5 673.27Gross Loss:10.96Total Net Profit:5 662.31Profit Factor:517.63Expected Payoff:62.22Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:10.96 (0.15%)Relative Drawdown:0.15%...
Hello, when backtesting an EA, I see the custom indicator, which I use and which is imported (by the EA, which doesn't use buffers itself) via buffers. Now 2 things happened after the ending or stopping of a backtest. a) The (custom-)indicator is drawn in the window on the screen several times (in...
The indicator window shows automatically the indicator description and coefficients. How do we toggle off that display? Thanks
New article An Example of a Trading System Based on a Heiken-Ashi Indicator is published at mql5.com: In this article we look into the question of using a Heiken-Ashi indicator in trading. Based on this indicator, a simple trading system is considered and an MQL5 Expert Advisor is written. Trading...
  RSI + martingale  (1)
Hello, Could someone write this EA? Indicators: RSI, Moving Average Martingale: 0,1 >> 0,2 >> 0,3 >> 0,4 >> 0,5 ... Variable: RSI, Moving Average, Magic Number, Level RSI, Take Profit, Max Open Trades. To sell, reverse the signal. Thanks
Fapturbo Is The Only Automated Forex Income Solution That Doubles RealMonetary Deposits In Under 30 Days. No Backtest Tricks. The BestConverting And Best Performing Forex Product On The Planet, Period. NoWonder It Sells Like Candy. Get it now!
[Deleted]
Hi I have been using MetaTrader for some time now. Recently, I noticed there was a problem with the display of fractals. Fractals used to be displayed as arrows. But now, they are all in the letter 'U'. What's wrong ? And how do I rectify this? I have tried reinstalling MT4. But the problem persists...
hi .. can anyone help about this CoeffofLine.mq4 indicator i just gor it but i want some help in this code pleas help me the sound and email alert when buy and sell signal appers into CoeffofLine.mq4 indicator can any give me code for this also i wanted to ask explnation off the CoeffofLine...