Technical Indicators - page 150

How is EMA 200 used?
I understand that the indicators are accessed by handles and then the values are copied into local buffers. It would make sense that these handles are not available during Strategy Testing - but is this the case?  How are people performing Strategy Tests using historical values without the use...
I need A 5EMA Cross 12EMA Alert with arrows nice size arrows so I can see. If anyone can put this together I would appreciate it thank you....
It is hard to find a reliable arrow indicator.First most of them will repaint themselves and if they do not them they usually give such low quality signals that they it is not worth the time to use them as you will be gauranteed a loss.This indicator does not have those problems as it gives reliable...
Hello, I would really appreciate it if someone could convert the attached donchian channel indicator to mql5. I tried for hours now and I really don't get it. Here is what I have done so far but I'm way too stupid to make it work: It gives me a donchian channel but it is way out of sync
Hi guys Does anyone have a MACD BAR and RSI Bar combination, or Just MACD Bar. I already have RSI Bar and i prefered that than RSI line. Thats why i was hoping i could find MACD Bar, please help if you can. Thanks
Hi, I am using chandelier stops indicator from these guys: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ChandelierStops_v1.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2006, Forex-TSD.com |//|...
signals like the one I want to present my web page? samples: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.getanaliz.com/GetFxProData/sinyallistesi.php I think this is possible with MetaTrader few examples I have in my hand, but not much information I wait for your help and I do not understand....
Hi guys, instead of placing an auto take profit level in MT4, is there a trade management tool that will automatically close my trades for me when an alert is activated, say, from 2 Ma's crossing. Or is it possible to get such a tool created and what would one have to do to initiate the process....
Just wondering if I define an int bar in the scope of OnCalculate and later I use a for loop such as for(bar=prev_calculated; bar<rates_total/units_per_bar; bar++) will bar retain the incremented value after iterations or is the bar variable in the for loop working in a different scope? I am
Hello Trying to re-write the MACD indicator to look like this have started but now got stuck. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MACD.mq5 | //|...
Are all the indicators like MACD ,RSI, different types of oscillators and lots others that are used to analyse NYSE stocks are equally active and applicable to Indian stocks at the NSE and BSE
Hi all, i have a few indicators of MT4 that i would like to convert to MT5. I would like that someone could help me out here, gladly appreciated. PS: I could not attach them here. It says: "Invalid file format" I'll be waiting for an answer. Regards, OneLegend
Hello Everyone, I came across this indicator that was posted by scorpion. He posted it a few years ago and I like what I see. I also came across the same indicator somewhere else but I think it has a 2MA added to it. Again, I like what I see. But both indicators repaint. Can...
Yes, you guessed it right. I need help with my assignment. Basically, need to find 5 performance indicators for a logistic department or an outsourced logistic service like freights, warehousing etc
Dears Sirs, I use in Metatrader 4 this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8590 is possible traslete it for Metatrade 5 ? I'm not a programmer. Thanks Dario //+——————————————————————+//| Ticks2Rangebar.mq4 |//| A Sexy Trader |//| http://5to5000.wordpress.com...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I am looking for custom RSI indicator that calculate the value from several timeframe and represent it into an RSI oscillator or maybe displaying its value on the chart in number form. Here's how it works. 1. Assume I am trading in m15 timeframe. 2. This custom RSI will take current RSI...
hi it is well known that in each time, there a different period of moving average that show the market behavior the best way, this ma look like a trend-line in a trendy market. the problem is that the period of the moving average has to be cange from time to time. does anybody know an indicator that
This is a new variation of Nina but does not lock up your system like Nina does.It is also similar to step ma and step ma nk but is more accurate in its signals.
Similar to hama hull ma indicator will alert you when a trend is to begin and also send a email to your pda of email address.This can be useful when you get into a long trend situation but you may have to exit and re enter in consolidation moments.I think for the persistant the winners will outweigh...
  Forex prediction  (15   1 2)
Indicator that will take in account multiple indicators then produce a percentage result and make a calculated price prediction on that data. Volume indicator will give visual confirmation
This concept is simple as the indicator will draw two lines and when price breaks out of those lines you buy or sell.You have to extend the previous lines to the current area and use the old support resistance lines.In order for you to be successful trading this way you must use low lot sizes and be...
  Auto trendline 1.1  (15   1 2)
This indicator will draw a trend line everytime there are two highs or two lows that are valid.So it is easier to stay in step with the current market movement.It will not lead nor will it lag but you may be able to take a position in the direction of the trend when the next high or low is made...
I once heard of a guy who made millions of dollars trading simple breakout triangles.This indicator will draw a triangle and give buy and sell recommendations although I have noticed that you may have to exit and re enter in order for the strategy to be sucessful as sometimes price will pull back.It...
This is a divergence indicator that will not repaint itself once a signal is given.So we buy or sell off of the divergence signal
  trade assistant  (2)
This indicator is a four in one stoch,rsi,entry cci and trend cci.When all arrows align in the same direction then the market willl be moving and it would be safe to trade
This is modified ichi 360 indicator which is very different from the original version.It will give percentage sentiment and display an arrow for buy or sell signals.
  Pound Solutions  (1)
This indicator will give you area to buy or sell.Also 8 indicators in one with tp level stoploss calculation and much more.
Hello everyone I'm looking for an indicator or software able to compare all the currecies in real time and show ( make a report) somehow on a graph , scale or standings which one is the strongest, which one it's on the second place, third place.. (so on)... which one it's the weakest. Any...
  zone dominator  (4)
pls i want to find out if anybody have use these indicator b4.and anybody as pls post result.i am interested in buying