Technical Indicators - page 147

Hi everybody.I need to convert an indicators from mql4 to mql5 .I tried many times use the program revriter or something like that,but without positive results.Help me please with this convert.Here is screen with error information after convert.Greetings.tantric
Hello traders & coders Does anyone have or could point me to a " double tops & bottoms" indicator? For MT4 Thanks! G
This custom indicator is a simple indicator that displays the weekly gap statistics on the left hand corner of a chart. It displays the market gap between Friday close and Sunday open in pips, the current spread in pips, and the Net Gap (gap-spread) in pips. Please download here, it is the fourth...
This tool is a modified bollinger bands indicator. It shows only the support and resistance bands. There is not sma. Additionally, it shows the support/resistance in different colors. You can change this to your specifications.... Download here, it is the third tool down: TRADERTOOLS-FX.COM...
A problem with indicators : When #property indicator_label(nnn) is used to set label name, what we get is the following (in this case label name is set to 0, regardless of what is written for label value): PS: When using PlotIndexSetString(nnn ,PLOT_LABEL,"some label"); it works OK, the upper case...
Hi, can anyone advise me an indicator for CFD GOLD. Thanks in advace Mario
Hi i have script like this why it doesnt show up ? and if i put some Print info to debug. it took soooo long to cyclle from first day in history to current day. i what calculate just current day ..not whole bars in history .Do you have some suggestion how to achieve it ?...
Hi every one, Hi is there anyone who can help me please I would like to see the Daily pivot point chart where I could see the middle line with price say 132.00 but as soon it goes up say 132.60 It should show .60 up on the chart but if it goes down from the pivot point say 131.60 that mean it...
Can someone please look at the inputs on this indicator. On the inputs it says: "Number of Alerts". I would just like this indicator to alert me when it gives a signal, buy or sell. I don't know what to put in the "Number of alerts" field or if I can even use it that way. If someone could please...
Does anybody know why I can't writa to dynamic array? There is run time error "Array out of range in 'TestDynFile.mq5' (64,7)". When I declare it as static, it is OK. File si attached. Thanks for any answer(s). Bohem
Anyone know where I can find a Forex News Ticker that will sit at the bottom of the screen and show upcoming forex news? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello, I was hoping that someone could take a look at this indicator that I downloaded. The alert is set to "True" but the alerts do not work. If someone could get the alerts to work when the signal arrow is generated with the current settings I would really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance!!!!...
Hello, I have created this indicator, but the line is drawn only for past ticks. I don't undestand why it doesn't work with the next ticks. Is someone can take a little look to my code, please ? (NB : What is the last member of LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer function ?? (weigthsum ?) )
Dear colleagues my name is Konstantin and I from Russia, therefore ask at once a pardon for my English!!! Prompt to the beginner profitable indicators which you use also which make profit!!! How many tried I can not pick up the necessary indicator!!!! Thanks all who will help!!!!
hey fellow traders, OK i wanted to share something with you which works for me time and time again, r u ready 123 lets go.. OK take a 30 minute chart in my case usd ukp. next add the rsi and make the settings under inputs at 2. Yep thats right you heard me, sounds a bit crazy but por favor follow me...
Hello, Is there anyone has tried to convert the Demark sequential indicator from mt4 to mt5? Since mt5 does improve the server time so it would be definitely fit for Demark indicator. I posted my concern about server timing with mt4 here (http://forum.mql4.com/37376). You can read to get a clear...
  ShinNe Ashi ?  (1)
Hi! Found this indicator on a japanes forum ( 5 star rating indi) Have not seen this before. Anyone know how to use it ? Recomendation of settings was 3 ( standard ) or 5-10... Zabana
Hi, I'm a newbie and this is my first post on this site. Started live trading this year and like a lot of you am still looking for the "Holy Grail". I like to keep it as simple as possible and like MA's, stochastics and fib (but it requires a lot of practice to perfect fib trading). After watching...
Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me with the ADX indicator. I would like the ADX value line to change color when value rises and falls. DI+ and DI- are not important . Thanks. P B
Can everyone share here the indicators which you make profits from forex trading? Thanks
am trying to convert into meta trader 5 ibands has issues please fix it thanks
Hi, My name is James, im new here and was wondering if anyone new if the following indicators existed: A pip counter that will count the amount of pips + - from my entry point. for an example i enter a trade and somewhere on the chart a counter displays how many pips ive gained or lost. i would...
Hello i use HLine_Alert.ex4 i use the indicator on Price and it helps me allot with the sound alert. But i also use the default Stochastic that comes in metatrader. i would like to simply put the Indicator HLine_Alert.ex4 in the stochastics window so when Stochastics touches the horizontal 50 level...
  Arrays [i-2]  (6)
Sorry if this is a nube question but it is driving me crazy. The first thing I'd like to say is that the time period system is annoying! I don't see why we are restricted to a limited time set. Second, I am struggling with an array issue. Why can't I write (for example) buffer[i-2]? eg consider the...
I will post indicators for Strategy Trader in this thread. Strategy Trader is FXCM's automated forex trading platform which you can use to automate your trading. The programming language for the Strategy Trader platform is C#.
Hi everybody! Plz, can someone convert these 2 indicators Double_smoothed_stochastic and wpr_hist from MQL5 to MQL4? Any help will be appreciated deeply! Download mq5 indis
We are proud to launch the only Custom Indicator Builder for MetaTrader 5 (Beta). It is a user friendly, drag and drop, visual product that let you design custom indicator for MT5. No need to write MQL5 code. You can try it for free during 10 days and keep all the indicators you build. You can get...
Hi, Does anyone know the name of this indicator that I highlighted in the picture? can anyone share it ?thanks in advance!!!
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trusting some of you "brilliant" ones can help add an email alert to this indicator? I've looked at the code and tried to figure it out and this "right" brain wanted to do something less stressfull. Anyway, thanks in advance for the help....The indicator is the dollar index with two...
Need indicator in exe form that shows your orders as soon as their placed. Uses small arrows. Believe it's called "Show Orders" or "Show Open Orders". Thanks.