Technical Indicators - page 143

Oooops, I think I posted this in the wrong forum! Sorry. I've copied it here in the hope that someone may be able to help me. After I got no reply I tried again to sort it out myself but just cannot seem to be able to work it out. Hi All Yesterday I had MT4 and on it I had a simple indicator...
[Deleted]
...but I was wrong! Hi everyone! Kurre here from Sweden. Nice forum! I found CCI Arrows in this forum but I couldn't help to send a post about it. It really is a bad indicator. Once applied on the chart it looks like the killer indicator for scalping showing exactly if there is going to be a...
hellow Ineed hourly pivot point with alert please >>>>
[Deleted]
Hi, I need a custom indicator that, in a separate window, write atr and moving average calculate on it and same thing for bandwidth. I have made the code in mql4 and I have using the IMAONARRAY for calculate the MA, but the indicator don' t work..can anyone help me??? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there such an animal as a non repainting trend indicator - or a swing trade indicator? Thank you
Hello everybody, I'm new here, but I can tell you that your site and forums are very helpful for newbies like me I would like to have the help from an MT4 programer. On the attach file (arrows and curves) you will give me a beautiful gift if you can put inside an alert (sound) when the arrows are...
This indicator is Oscilator type indicator...I have it all the time on chart. There are two files needed for MT4 in Experts=>indicators folder...Only MA_of_RSX with alert goes to the chart...(for clarity, bulish-bearish colors I set to none). I need MT5 version, please. Thank you
Hi, i'm new to mql5 and i'm trying to use MACD indicator. Here's a part of my code : #include <Expert\Signal\SignalMACD.mqh> double MACD_Main[]; double MACD_Signal[]; int MACD_handle; int OnInit () { MACD_handle= iMACD ( Symbol (), 0
Hi, I am looking for a CCI indicator that will show an arrow (not in the main window) when the CCI line cross the 90 line up and the -90 line down. Please see the attached image. If it comes with an alert even better, but not required. Thanks Dan
  indicator to ea  (3)
i was thinking over the last week the startegy i use works, it needs a little speeding up, click click click takes toe long - i have over the weekend decided to also add another indicator to my list of signals to trade. I started writing an EA, i use a custom indicator that draws two lines and...
can i use the indicators which i use in the desktop version for the mobile version too...or do i need to make any necessary changes to its code. can anyone help me, because i just bought the android mobile and can use only mt5 but i need my own indicators apart from custom indicators in the system...
Hello, I'm looking for the code to have my indicator write a .txt file to a specific map everytime a signal is given. The text should contain long or short depening on the signal. I'm not very good at mq4 coding, so I was wondering if anyone knew this code or could point me in the right direction? I
So I tried to figure it out. This is my code in "OnInit() -------------------- int stoM30; MqlParam pars[5]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function...
I am converting my EA to MQL5; I hit a stumblestone on how to use iStochastic. I found examples on how to setup an handle for the indicator So far so good. So I got the handle. Now I just want to retrieve the signal line value for the last closed bar. Examples I have found show how to use the...
Dear all, Please take a look here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://ne6.upanh.com/b3.s19.d2/ef45b92d57b5be66454fa0927892c59f_37025626.chart.png I find this chart with 5-curve-parallel lines, but I don't know exactly what type of it. I think it's from MA but it looks so smooth. It's likely a band...
Hi, I have attached indicator image here. i have only image file. please let me know what indicator is this? if anyone has please post here. its cool...
hello ,, please i want a tool not indicator or expert which i can use it as follow choose the begining point ,, and the end point and it draws a line between (61.8 of price and 61.8 of time and the end point ) automatic like in chart is it possible to do that using mql5 ? how can i do it please
hello ,, please i want a tool not indicator or expert which i can use it as follow choose the begining point ,, and the end point and it draws a line between (61.8 of price and 61.8 of time and the end point ) automatic like in chart is it possible to do that using mql5 ? how can i do it please
[Deleted]
hello I have been searching for it for such along time. The path has provided me with a clue but not a name. Attached is a photo of the grail. All that is now required is a name. So i beg for your input, maybe we'll all drink from it. What is the Name of this indicator and does anyone of you have...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I will appriciate a lot if somebody can fix this indicator, to make alert when Stochastic value cross under 80 or (76.4 - customizable) and above 20 (23.6 - customizable). This indicator gives an alert but when enter oversold or overbought, but I need it to give me an alert when it exit
i need a indicator that it's chart like the pictrure below。who can help me,thank!!!my email: hjy1974@163.com
I have been looking at Kevinator,s DDFX system and the Bull Bear 89 Indicator. The Bull/ Bear works great on the forex charts, but I get nothing on the Dax and Dow charts. A seperate window will open but no red or blue lines appear? Am I able to do something to allow this to work on the Dax and Dow,...
I notice that there are a fair number of John Ehler's indicators here Is there any plan to provide his Sinewave indicator? I realise that they are a lot of work!
What is the best buy and sell signal Indicator ....?
  recursion  (7)
I have a function a bit like this: double obv(int n, int j, const double &close1[], const long &tick_volume1[]) { if (close1[j]>close1[j-n]){ExtOBVBuffer2[j]=ExtOBVBuffer2[j-n]+vol(n,j,tick_volume1);}          if (close1[j]<close1[j-n]){ExtOBVBuffer2[j]=ExtOBVBuffer2[j-n]-vol(n,j,tick_volume1);}...
Dear friends .. im nee bee for trading .. i found lots and lots of indicators in net and im confused with that .. Provide me Set of Indicators and Template for trend analysis in MT4 trusting u guys ll help me
[Deleted]
Hi, has anybody tried the IMPULS indicator from Scientific-Trading ? I stumbled upon it when I discovered their 3rd generation moving averages ... Would be interested what you think! Regards Numa
I've noticed that MT5 regularly refreshes the whole of the graph data which means that any indicator present is refreshed as well. My problem is that my indicator uses a lot of CPU and everything takes time to refresh. I was wondering if it is possible to stop the graph refreshing or make it less...
  Adding volume  (1)
I'm trying to add volume in a function like this: double vol(int o,int k,const long &tick_volume2[]) {    for(int i=0;i<o;i++)    {    Buffer3[k] += (double) tick_volume2[k-o];       }    return(Buffer3[k]); } This works...
hello fellows, is there any indicator can show current profit on chart? As my laptop's screen is very small, i don't want to show terminal windows all the time, i think this is a easy way to solve my problem, but i always couldn't find it, could you help me ?