Technical Indicators - page 155

I am looking for a ADX indicator that will alert me every time the ADX line goes above or touches 22 or 23 Thanks
So, an users posted this screenshot on another forum, but he doesn't seem to be visiting the forum for a month now, so he does not answer my PMs. Does anybody know what the two indicators which I pointed out might be? Is the upper one heiken ashi? The other one is named "Bulls/Bears(3)" but I cannot...
Hi Traders, Does anyone know who posted the indicator ' Zigzag pointer_alert' ? I downloaded it and have been looking through 100s of posts to find its origin. if you know please drop me a line. Good trading Riccimc
hii everyone... iam suresh from india.. iam new to forex trading .. jus 2months old.. without knowing the correct indicators to trade, i lost almost 1000$ in a week in live trading.. can u please help me with this, like which indicators to use, at what time to trade, which currenecy pairs to trade
Can anyone please and a visual and audio alert to the PARABOLIC indicator attached below. if its possible once the indicator reverses, it will alert me specifying which currency pair has reversed. I am very thankful !!!
For a pivot indicator I need an expression to find Monday. In MQL4 code if (DayOfWeek() == 1) ... How do you code an expression to find the first day of the week in MQL5? Can you give an example?
Hi Guys. I need some help. I have been using the EMA Crossover Signal indicator for crossover alerts in the H1 chart and notice that the alerts are always delayed by 1 bar after the actual cross. How can i fix this so that the alert rings immediately at the cross without any delay. My broker's...
I get from my broker firm drawings, in which a simple Technical Indicator is used. (See the enclosed picture) Only the highest and lowest points of the bars are connected with a line. So you get a band or corridor. Did anyone know, how this Indicator is called ?
Hi all! I would like to attach a sma to a mq4 indicator. Can anybody tell me how I must proceed? Thank you on advance.
  Bug or me?  (5)
Hi I have a problem where the spread data in the OnCalculate() parameters sometimes is equal to -bid. It behaves as though the ask value is zero. When I calculate the spread using the MqlTick values I have no error. I will attach my test indicator and the output in Experts tab. Do others have...
Hi all I want to request alert for 2 indicator that i've attached Alert when MTFNonlagMA and NonlagMA both at red colour or at green colour. Thanks.
It looks like OBJPROP_ANCHOR doesn't work properly for Labels. No matter what corner/side I set there, it keeps displaying somewhere around the top-left corner, going off the screen for some of the corners and slightly changing its position. Is it bug or am I doing something wrong?
Is it possible to get a handle of a buffer? I need the handle to use it in the indicator calls (like iMA, iStdDev). Perhaps, it's possible to calculate and indicator over an array of day in some other way
I used to know of one, before my computer crashed... I forget the name of it though. To clarify I am looking for a free version of something like: MetaTrader Indicators > MetaTrader Indicator Heiken Ashi MetaTrader Indicators > Metatrader Indicator Indicator Trend I have seen them before, so I know...
does anybody know of a trail stop EA that set the initial SL and TS based on the ATR or ADR?
[Deleted]
Hello The coffie indicator can help you find long and short entry signals in the market. When the 2 lines crosses upwards, it will mean a buy signal and when they crosses down it will mean a short signal. However, these crosses should AT NO TIME be taken straight away as a trade signal, but you...
Does anyone know how to make an alert using custom MACD values
[Deleted]
Hi all, Is there such a thing? I've tried all the ones I found posted in various forums but either they don't work, or they only send sound alerts. I've also tried the Timetotrade system, but it's buggy and failed after 2 alerts... So could anyone please tell me where I could find a simple MACD
HI, I have been using this pivots indicator on H1 chart for intraday setups. I look for reversal price action around these pivot points to take my trade. They are good high probability trading points. I need a programmers help, If someone can please make a few amendments to this indicator and create...
I have an indicator which will alert when two moving averages cross. It plays an alert sound and sends an email. The indicator works very well, with just one exception; once the alert has been triggered, it keeps repeating the same alert over and over again. For example, if I use it on a 15 minute
Error when use example indicator OsMA: when switch the chart period, there is a error message print to output : Unhandled exception 0xC0000005 It seems come from the function call to function SimpleMAOnBuffer in including file MovingAverages.mqh, What wrong with it? I have some...
[Deleted]
I am looking for an indicator that takes the candle body and divides it into the candle length and then multiplies that value by 100. ie candle length 280, candle body 183...(183/280)*100=x. The x value would be displayed in a bar histogram. Know of any?
Hi everyone, hope you have a wonderful day. I would greatly appreciate if you can help. Here is the task: I need a sound alert on my PC when my EA (any EA for that matter) places buy or sell order on MT4 platform. Preferably, if the .wav sound files can be recorded and chosen by user. In another...
I wanted to know if this adx indicator is reliable and tell me how to use it. thanks in advance
VolumeTrend Indicator is a volume-based indicators that plots the direction of the volume. As any trader knows, volume preceds price in its trends and directions. By paying close attention to the direction of volume, a prudent trader can anticipate changes in trends of the markets. The most simple...
  Documentation  (2)
Would like the exact formula for the inbuilt indicators to be documented please. This would assist in migrating strategies from other platforms. Many indicators have slightly different interpretations, such as the use of EMA in ATR vs Wilders smoothing. Even EMA itself calculates slightly
[Deleted]
Hello to all, I am looking to modify the center of gravity so that it shows degrees for the no-curve parameter. If there are any gifted programmers around willing to do this for free and post it, that would be great. 'the parameter 'm' is the degree of the poly, i.e. -- m=1 is linear regression...
Free Indicator that plots the width of the Bollinger Bands. Useful for determining volatility, identifying squeezes and gauging the strength of trend. Download https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex-indicators.org/indicators-ex4/BollWidth.ex4 More Free indicators and Articles Forex Indicators
I have been asked on occasion to make a G#MACD type of display using different indicators so i have updated the code and put together this basic list of indicators in a MTF display. NOTE: All these indicators have been coded so that different setups of the same Display can been loaded onto the same...