Technical Indicators - page 152

I need a good RSI indicator with alerts when it is overbought or oversold... THanx In advance
I need to know if someone has a indicator that calculates support and resistance between different time frames??? For instance Cad/Yen Pair minor Support is at 94.00 And then lets say Major support on 4hr time frame is 94.80 thats a difference between 80 pips... I would like if it can...
Anybody have a Bar Range Indicator for MT4 or 5? thanks
sorry, probably it should be moved to indicators request section? my mistake then It's an old idea of getting signals out of stochastic crossing it's envelopes rather than the 50 (or whatever fixed horizontal) lines. Sometimes it helps filter out some bad signals, like on the pic. As you can see
Dear guys, I look for a function (indicator e.g.) that gives me an alarm when my pending order opened in MT4. I do not mean the regular alarm function in MT4 where I have to insert the price level seperately to have an alarm but an automatic function. Can someone help me please? Thank you very much...
Indicator needed for calculating number of UP/DOWN daily candles for past 24 months. 1) Highest number of consecutive UP or DOWN days in past 24 months. 2) Lowest number of consecutive UP or DOWN days in past 24 months. 3) Average number of consecutive UP or DOWN days in past 24 months. Is there...
  ATR indie  (5)
looking for an indicator to give me the daily range in pips...ive found several but when i load them into my MT4 platform the ranges arent correct...keep seeing a days range of like 800pips? Does anybody have a good one to share please? Thx
Scorpion provided any awesome stoch alert and I would like to build on it. Need some suggestions. Would like to check the stochastics on the 5 & 15 minute charts and the moving average of the 50 & 125 before running the stoch alert. Example would be: If 15 min stoch > 80 and 5 min stoch > 80 moving
I am getting an unknown runtime error after the execution reaches some point inside OnCalculate() function. What could be the reason? Please, see the attached mq5 file.
HELLO WHERE CAN I DONWLOAD GOOD VERSION THE ONE I FIND DONT WORK § ONE CALLED PRICE HISTOGRAM OTHER ONE CALLED MARKET PROFILE VIRGIN POC THEY DONT WORK I ENCLOSE THEM TKS LE RECIDIVISTE
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this indicator called 1osc-next. it looks pretty darn good, which usually means it repaints. just wondering if anyone knew if it did for sure. thanks! cheers
This is very valuable tool that will alert you to the next economic news event that will be released.This tool will give previous data forecasted data and actual data after it is released as well as the time and date of release. How can this tool be helpful? Economic news release is the most safe...
This is another good indicator based on line science by author NEN.This indicator will display a Asymetrical triangel with breakout prediction.This indicator is easy to use just follow the 1.2.3.4 to breakout.
  II zz+signal  (4)
This is a zigzag at different setting(high andLow) together when they meet will give a high probability reversal point with a arrow to signal.
Here is a new take on default indicators coded ratio indicators.
  ZUP 84 predict  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Located here is zup 84 with predictive price channel.enjoy
[Deleted]
Hi, I downloaded the "forex index indicator" of Karl Dittmann at the site: Forex Secret Indicator - Karl Dittmann He says "Why the EMA/SMA, RSI, MACD ...etc are free? Because they don't work at all!" "I guarantee that "Forex secret indicator" is one of the most profitable trading tools that you can...
I have this alert indicator program call PARABOLIC SAR COLOR-ALERT that I like very much, but the big default of this program is working only on open chart windows. I’m looking for an alert program or EA or modify this one, to work even if chart windows are close, and can alert on all currency...
[Deleted]
  Forex Secret Indicator  (25   1 2 3)
Hi Folks, have read today about the "Forex Secret Indicator". Has anyone made experience with this indicator? the author is karl dittmann, he seems to be a kind of guru... thanks in advance for any comments! Many thanks Roland
I've modified FRAMA indi in FRAMAOsma but I've two problems.... 1) the values of osma compared to the values of frama and signal are too small and I can't see any of the 3 values. 2) when I change time-frame or re-start metatrader program, the history of OSMA histogram disappears. the code is right....
I've modified FRAMA Ehlers in FRAMAOsma but I've two problems.... 1) the values of osma compared to the values of frama and signal are too small and I can't see any of the 3 values. 2) when I change time-frame or re-start metatrader program, the history of OSMA histogram disappears. the code is...
Hi guys thanx for looking after My question. As I am new to this forex things. I really need to know How bollinger bands works. As bollinger bands have three bands what they mean and is middle band is imortant as well and when we can buy or sell by using the bolligner band and is it good for...
Hellow fellow traders, i have post this system once but it seem nobody pays attention to it. Please can anybody help me code it as one indicator and EA as well 1) Hull moving average= period 21 2)ema cross signal =1&50 3)super SR = defult time frame 1hr& 4hr let anybody tries it it will give good
I need help with this indicator, can you the programmer fix the mql code of this indicator?? If you can makes it work I really grateful. It should be look like this : Here's the indicator below : [ATTACH]5548[/ATTACH] Thanks
hi does anyone have an indicator for metatrader that shows the previous week's bar over lapping the current daily bars, i have seen one but it only works on the hourly/4hourly unfortunately ;( any assitance would eb much appreciated. thanks
pls, can some one help to code adx when crosses 20 line and tor-123 to show daily adx. thank
Hello all, I just recently switched from ForexTrader Pro platform to the better MetaTrader 4 platform. Now on the FTP platform, when the Williams Percent Range is enabled, you can have 3 different setting available at once. Mine are set at 20,14,10. But when i switched to MT4, i have to have three...
  Text inside indicator  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Is possible to see an example of how to insert a text inside an indicator (separate window) ? Thanks
  Andrew's Pitchfork indicator  (18   1 2)
Hello All, Could somebody help me to operate the Andrew's Pitchfork indicator? Thank you in advance. Mosheh
This version stochastics has multiple settings on one chart.In theory when all stoch settings cross then this would be an event and warrant order entry for buy or sell.enjoy