Technical Indicators - page 172

ForexFreeway  (3)
heres forex freeway...15min.30min.1hr.4hr....in that order all greens long all reds long..there is more info if you do a search in tsd forums indicator and pic are too big to attach here is the link https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/1786-forex-freeway...
  Stochastic with sound  (12   1 2)
Hey everyone, Just wondering if its possible to have a stochastic indicator with sound? I'm going to try to get an old laptop, put some massive speakers on it, and try to trade with it running 24/7.. If anyone has a stochastic with sound it would be great. I'd like it to make the sound right when it
Found this going through all my indicators
Hi, I've downloaded adxcrosstalk expert by perky_z. It work fine until I update to new MT4 Build 193. When I compile the source, the error log says :variable not defined or function not defined. I've been trying to figure out but not succesful. :sweatdrop Could someone help me out to fix it? The...
Hey everyone, So I was wondering if anyone had a Stochastic that could have the strength of the cross? By that I mean in the CCI expert I had a while ago, when there was a cross it would say on the top left the percentage strength, when it was over a certain percentage or so it would trade. So does
  Great indicator, name?  (30   1 2 3)
I read this on another forum and I was wondering does anyone know the name of the indicator, or could someone write an indicator for MT4 please "A similar tool I use is a Support indicator. I am not sure how it works but it looks back 100 periods and puts a dot at major price levels. I plot a...
whats wrong with this moveing average alert? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| maAlert.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2006, Keris2112 | //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "Copyright © 2006, Keris2112"
Can someone create a moving average cross alert based on the custom moving average, 1.An Alert with sound that will let you know that a cross has occurred between the moving averages, for example 21 and 90. Thanks
[Deleted]
Can someone add an alert to the ICWR indicator so when a new zigzag is created has an alert
  MA Cross alert and sound  (17   1 2)
Hi Does anyone have access to a MA cross alert with sound, I currently have one with an alert but not with sound. regards adrazz
  W D Gann Indicators and others  (310   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
http://www.gannline.com/ccc/ccc.htm http://www.gannline.com/ just like this , it predict the date of likely turning point.
  HistoFractal ZZ  (1)
Hi Scorpion and everybody! Can Anyone converte these indicators for MQ4? Thanks Regards MFX
  Float Indicator  (6)
Does anyone know if there are indicator(s) that do a good or better job then float at indicating when a trend ends and when it starts? To me the float indicator work really well with other trend indicators. If you haven't try the float indicator, you should give it a test run.
Have found this nice looking pdf file over at TSD forum, looks nice, and has a formula for an indicator, but there is no indicator coded for this in MT4 , probably Scorpion, or someone else could code if interested. Here is the formula : Here is the pdf: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www...
  Vegas  (8)
Has anyone come accross these indicators before. Looking at the chart it looks very profitable. Found it on the VT forum but no information on the metatrader indicators.
  Dynamic indicators  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Dymanic indicators. Please post any dynamic indicators here
  Juice Indicator  (28   1 2 3)
Avoid flat tradings (M15 timeframe only).
  Starc Bands  (12   1 2)
Hello Everyone Im trying to find an indicator for mt4 but with no luck. Its called "Starc bands". Can anyone help? I think I have found the relevant code for it but Im not sure how to upload the word file on here. Thanks
  Boll Squeeze with JMA for MT4  (24   1 2 3)
The code below provides a nice indicator for MT4. Can someone advise on what code to insert to get it to calculate on JMA based boll bands if possible. If it works it should be a great indicator #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_color1 Blue...
Hi guys First, thanks to both of you and Scorpion for making various versions of JMA available. I attempted to port this indicator to WealthLab (WLScript). I converted each line very carefully to WLScript. I made sure that with the exception of syntax, nothing else was changed. Unfortunately the...
  Median Trader  (19   1 2)
Ok, I have this expert advisor lying aroung my HDD, it is called Median Trader. It has made a lot of noise in its time on the Yhaoo Group and over the internet. It had a good profit factor, and few developers, and they were going sue each other. This stuff is quiet now, so I decided to post (
  Other Jurik indicators.  (21   1 2 3)
I am quite interested in VEL..etc
  Rsx  (5)
Does anyone have a working RSX for MT4. Ciao djsin
  Pivot Points  (18   1 2)
Good day (night) everyone , I was playing around with several pivot point indicators today, and i would like to share some of my thoughts. First of all i want to tell that i like using pivot points, i don`t know why, but the do nicely represent support and resistance levels, and the primary target...
If anybody has the MQL of this 'standard' ATR indicator, could you please send it to me: ddiebold@sbcglobal.net. Your assistance is appreciated! Dave 77
  The Float  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all I wanted to share with you all, this inducator I crossed by. I think the indicator is amaizing. It's look like its working like a clock. (I hope). I am testing it on demo for some time. In my expiriance the 5 min chart is great. also the daily. I enter to a position only when a new verticle...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, Have any of you looked at Committment of Traders ? It's essentially the direction the commercial futures traders are taking on various commodities including currency. I've only just started looking at this with the view of gaining insight on short/medium direction of a particular currency....
Hi, I have rewritten the custom JMA MACD and JMA CCI for MT4. Download below and stay tune with indicators for MT3: Scorpion
  Forecast oscillator.  (12   1 2)
I already posted this weekend about one oscillator. It is called 3d oscilllator, and the thread about it is located : HERE This indicator, the Forecast oscillator , is very simmilar to the 3d indicator, and i think there could be an expert programmed for it. I think the expert should be just like...
  Schaff trend cycle  (10)
Hi everyone, if you don't mind, please try this : schaff trend cycle for metatrader (you can download it in yahoo group) setting like below : Mashort 60 Malong 100 cycle 2 Barcount 4500 apply it in 30min and 15min chart only do trading when both direction are same any suggestion ??