Technical Indicators - page 151

Hi all. It is easy to lose money in non trending markets. Please help me indicator code for mt4 to know the market is trending or not. Thanks advanced. Good luck to you. Best regards.
Hello Friends, Has anyone worked this indicator? RainGull Indicator. I got it from another website. 1. Download RainGull Indicator and save it into your MT4 fold\experts\indicators. 2. Drag "RainGull Spectrum" from MT4 Platform>Navigator>Custom Indicators panel onto any charts. There are no...
pls am new here.can someone tell me how i can get the buy / sell indicator
Pls Which Of These Will You Guys Recommend In Tradering
[Deleted]
Sorry...guess I posted it in the wrong place!!!
Need a simple programming done for indicators that I have a idea about.... Very simple looking for good pricing...
I am seeking indicator that will alert when 3EMA crosses the 5EMA indicator. I want to apply it on different time frames..... thank you in advance....
  Jaimo-JMA alert?  (3)
Hi to all, I have a big appeal to You - is there anyone who could, modify this indicator for signal + email alert, when 2lines crossing (on new bar)? Many thanks. PS: excuse my bad English pleas.
Hello, I'm looking for a stochastic indicator with the %D line turning green when it's up and red when it's down, like in the attached picture. I found one on this forum, but only tops and bottoms are colored. Thanks for your help Thierry
Hi Everyone, Has anyone tried this Forex candlestick magic indicator? Please guide me.
Attached is the Pattern Alert indicator, which I believe was developed for MT4 by Jason Robinson in 2005. Sorry if it has been posted before. Just want to say that this is a good indicator. As most of us know, Steve Nilson is credited with bringing Japanese Candlestick Charting to the West. His...
I place my request for a custom indicator which has helped me trade successfully manually on a demo account but is very tiring and cumbersome. This is a very simple indicator that I look for somewhat similar to the Trade Assistant indicator available which shows the Stoc, Rsi etc of different TFs...
can anyone please let me know about head&shoulder indicator in mt4.is their any indicator which shows head&shoulder on chart. please
I have a few indicators of MT4 that i would like to convert to MT5. I would like that someone could help me out here, gladly appreciated. I'll be waiting for an answer. Regards, OneLegend
Anyone know about this indicator? Or where a copy of it may be found?
Hi, where is buy from this indicators, i search google. but i can't Please help me. Indicators name : forex FX TRENDZ waves fxtrendz_sellBuy Sound Thanks
I am developing couple indicators with mt5 but I am new and I hear I can not creat objects with indicator, if so is that mean I can not do something like these indicators ? can I do the same like this indicator ? or this one
Hi, I want to know how can be change the color of the candles based on some indicator. If it is possible how can we do it. Any help is appreciated.
hello i was wondering if someone could help me to add an alert to this indicator i have been working with
Is there an indicator that will pop in support/resistance levels? Thanks in advance...
pls i need someone to explain how to use indicators.do i use on open chart say eursud then when i see that it is making money,i then make an order or how.i need help?
Hey everyone, I have a quick question for all the great FX traders on this forum, does anyone here use the Elliot Wave?? Thanks in advance for all replies!
I have coded this Damiani_volatmeter.mq4 MT-4 indicator to MT-5. The output results on EURUSD M15 chart is not the same. Can someone advise why? MT-4 version #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 Silver#property indicator_color2...
Hi all, I went through a lot of different trend indicators and most of them do repaint, I think this is the biggest problem of most indicators that are available here and there. Anyone has a good trend indicator that doesn't repaint ? I will be glad for help
Hello guys,i just thought to share this with you about the Forex and Gold signal provider i use,mehn this guys are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!...i havent regretted subscribing to their ssignal services bcos it has all bein profitable for me as trader...i made over 800pips from their signals in March while i
  Pivot Point help  (4)
Hi guys I am looking for a pivot point indicator for MT4 that it show only the today levels. I don't need the levels of the previous days on my chart. Do you know if there is anything like that? Thanks
Hi guys Im beginner. I get confused and mixed up on lot things. trendlines are one of them. I just want to ask does anyone have trendline indicator which can tell us the pattern like double top, wedges, double bottom kind of things. Help would be really appreciated thank you
  Spread detective  (4)
Would you like to know the exact spread you get when you enter and exit trades? Have you had any troubles with your broker's spread lately? Would you like to confirm that the attractive spread that your broker promises you to be the "typical spread" is not in reality disappointingly rare? Now, you
Dear community, I am attaching some indicators that can show the current session in the day. I hope you find it useful.
I wonder if anybody had already adapted this indicator from mt4 to mt5. If so, care to share? Anybody can do this? I have experience in creating EAs, not so much with indicators. Thanks in advance.