Technical Indicators - page 146

Has anyone coded the Premier Stochastic Oscillator in MQL5? I read about it on Investopedia.com in the article Premier Stochastic Oscillator Explained, and I'd like to try it out. TIA...ChuckM
Hi first of all i'm new still try to understand this site let start like this I am on Oanda MT4 TRY TO DOWNLOAD A LOT OF INDICATOR LIST ON THIS FORUM HAVING HARD TIME LOADING TO MY MT4 PLATFORM next don't understand how to attach indicator to my mt4 platform i'm not computer smart try reading over...
Hi, when you program in MQL5 an indicator with an color_histogram and a draw_line, the histogram must be defined after the draw_line. Is this a feature or a bug :-) The following very simple code shows the open and close prices as a a histogram and a line, the first sample works as the histogram...
I need help modifying the ADX in MT5. Currently, the only parameter allowed to be entered by the user is the number of periods for the ADX. I need the ability to input a different time periods for the DMI. Basically this would mean having the ability to set an 8 period moving average (ADX) of the...
Hi, I'm looking for anything that could get me started programming an ARMA forecaster for Metatrader. Websites, textbooks, anything like that. Thank you!
  Function problem  (1)
I've written this indicator and I get the response "not all control paths return a value" in my function area (at the bottom) and I can't work out what is wrong... can anybody help? I seem to have something wrong with my function structure. I don't fully understand the relationship between for(int...
Hi, I have been searching for an EA that would open a trade in a similar way as a trailing stop would work. Let's say I am waiting for a retracement on an instrument. I would want to open my trade as high (or low) on the price as possible. So with an EA like this, I would be able to set my trade
Anyone know of an MT4 Indicator that shows time remaining until the current bar closes? I had such an indicatr a couple of years ago and lost it. I don't remember the name so I can't search for it. But I know one existed. Thanks in Advance to anyone who can help.
Hi, appreciate help on modification of this HLC bars I have manage to modify this simple indicator that draws color bars mt5 to draw HLC bars base on this criteria... 1:Draw only high, low & close but not the open. 2:color the bars only base on current close of bar to previous close price....
Hi, Can somebody, instead to be stick on the computer, I search an alert that indicate me the close of a bar and begining of new bar in H1 time frame. Thanks in advance for the help
Hi guys ... I'm looking for an indicator that gives signals for D1TF. I would like if it was an arrow or just a buy/sell signals . I have an experiment that needs to be done. and I would like it if you shared your daily signals indicators. Thank FarrisFahad
Is it possiable to update some variables in custom indicators from expert advisor? can you share some examples?
Hi, I search after an indicator that alert crossing of moving average (simple or exponential), that i can change the period of the average days in any timeframe. Please help me...!!! Lupi
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there knows where to get a 4 hour pivot point indicator or 4 hour pivot point lines. Basically, all I want is 4 hour pivot point indicator shifted every 4 hours (not current 4 hour pivot point only). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hello Folks I have just started to use the MT4 Demo platform via GCI. I am looking at the daily pivots..ranges etc. Does anybody know what time of the day the platform updates to give the following days say pivot levels/ranges I am based in the UK. It obviously has to wait until the market closes
Hi, If someone could help me finding or coding this indicator I will appreciate your help. Im looking for an indicator that play an alert and popup a message when open a lot of x size (previously defined). I already have an ea, but the thing is that I have it running in 10 pairs, so it will be...
Any one pls post the code to this chart pls
hello I research a MACD that could give a alert email (or better SMS) at the intersection of* histogram with line 0.* If anyone has an idea, thank you in advance Oyapoke
Hi Guys, is there such thing as an indicator that shows you how many pips you are above or below your entry price ?
Hi guys, Is there anyone who could post a indicator for plotting yearly pivots on MetaTrader 5 charts automatically? I have the yearly pivots indicator fot MetaTrader 4 but I am not technical enough to port that indicator myself to MT5.
Hi, I'm building my trading system and need T&C Wonder and Lions Truth indicators to strengthen the system. I will also need supplementary indicators that works well with the two mentioned above thanks. If anyone is willing to help please send. Thanks.
  SuperTrend  (1)
This indicator is powerful in the trend markets but it need some errors corrections
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| HistoricoBB.mq5 | //| Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.mql5.com...
How can I overlay one indicator on another? I'm interested in overlaying two Stochastic indicators . Thanks for the help, anybody
Dear Seniors, i've been trying hard to edit existing codes to achieve the feature described. Could anyone show me or give me some hints on how to go about doing one? I've been spending endless nights but is getting no where.
Hi everybody, I'm trying to make a new indicator to work as a kind of proof of concept test for an idea that i had, but i can't get it to work to test my idea. I have some experience with the language, but I mainly code EA's, so coding indicators is pretty new to me. here is the code I am trying...
Anybody have an ATR in pips for mt5?? I find it much more practical Still don't understand why they wont let us drop and drag indics from mt4
Hi everybody, I have been trying to write an indi to show 2nd symbol drawing (close prices) in an original window. Could you please take a look what I am doing wrong that the drawing (Symb2DrawBuffer) does not appear? I wrote several codes in mql4 but it is my first indi in mql5. Thank you...
  Question on MACD  (1)
Hello, I would like to know if it it possible to change main draw type of the indicator on the chart. I would like to have a line instead of a bar chart. Somebody could help me please. Thank you. Antoine.
Hi, I'd like to share an EA which I use in trading as an indicator. If I see the same signal on multiple charts, example, EUR/USD and EUR/JPY, then I trade. For this I needed a way to automatically switch timeframes and scroll charts according to the settings of a "main" chart. I've been...