Once again, about the lokas. - page 49

Svinozavr:
That's it. That's what I'm driving at. Come on. )))

To netting? :(

Figar0:

That's exactly the logical thing to do. Imagine, a man walks into a brothel and says: "I kind of want to do it myself in a perverted way." He says, "Yes, please, it's 100 bucks..." Isn't that nonsense?
There's a spread!

Are you sure you're sane? What loco-phobes? There are no loco-phobes. And there can be no war in principle.

))) No, I understand that it's normal for patients in mental institutions to hate doctors. But at least turn on the edge of reason!

Whatever. Out. There's a problem. Go and trade in the stock market. It'll brighten your mind.

PapaYozh:
No one canceled the spread!

That's right. But just imagine, with $100 on my deposit I can open lots for 10 thousand lots at a time.)

>

Diamant:
Good title - Zombieland :) IMHO just by the fact whether a person believes in the lock or not, you can tell at once whether he can become a good trader or this door is closed for him :D

There's a movie called Zombieland. By the way, the title role is played by the same actor as in Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's The Social Network.

And Zombieland itself is a thrashy banter. If you like that sort of thing, I recommend it. He plays such a nerd in it...)))

Svinozavr:

))) No, I understand that it's okay for patients in the nuthouse to hate doctors. ....

Classic case. The patient thinks he's a doctor, tries to deflate the medication...

Svinozavr:

Or at least a fiver. I'm afraid they are in for an irreparable mental disappointment.

Yes, I too am still waiting for the fellow blockers to realise that the world is heading inexorably towards depersonalisation! :D

Diamant:
Yes, I too am still waiting for the fellow blockers to realise that the world is moving inexorably towards de-logging! :D
You are zombified by the anti-locke propaganda of the likely enemy.

Oh, Locke!

How much in that sound

To a trader's heart!

How much it echoes!

-

Alaskander Sergeyevich. In fact.

Reason: