Once again, about the lokas. - page 45

paukas:

No, not Kurginyan, Abram Gutan. It's you who's making the switch. All of a sudden you bring up Kerrytrade. May I ask why?

It's not a shame about the branch, any branch about locke goes where it's going.

No words. No arguments. No desire.

Everything is yours.

Svinozavr:

Everything is yours.

Is there any cognac left?

Svinozavr:

Everything is yours.

Come on. We agree. Start with a pulse indicator (no smiley face).

paukas:
Is there any cognac left?

О! You've got a point there. No. We have to order. But that's by tonight. I'm not in Moscow right now.

Let's go on7 )))

granit77:
Come on. We're in. Start with the pulse indicator (no smiley face).

Vitya, man. What didn't I make clear there. Almost code. And it works. Do I need to brand it? OK. I thought the problem was ideas...))

And the problem is HALF!!! ))) Buggahaha!!!))

Svinozavr:

Vitya, man. What didn't I make clear there. Almost code. And it works. Do I need to brand it? OK. I thought the problem was ideas...))

But the problem is a freebie! ))) Bazinga!!!))

If an idea isn't coded, you can't test it. And if you can't check it, it's a shitty idea.

paukas:
If an idea is not coded, it can't be tested. And if you can't check it, it's a shitty idea.
It's not like that. Everyone will code an idea to the extent of their depravity, and everyone will get different results. And everyone will blame it on the author :))

What is this, here? What does my approach have to do with this thread?

Svinozavr:

What is this, here? What does my approach have to do with this thread?

I told you, maggot!

paukas:
I told you, maggot!
(carnivorous) In person, you say. Personally, I'd do a lot of things here. Not personally, thank God.
Reason: