Once again, about the lokas. - page 48

OnGoing:
It's instead of an evening prayer, you wouldn't understand...)
I'm telling you, it's a flood! :)

Diamant:

And there's flubbing. Don't know what it's about.

Lock === closure. What's there to discuss?

You say closure. Europe says utopia and Svinozav is a weapon. I say bullshit. So who's right?

Diamant:

And there's flubbing. Don't know what it's about.

Lock === closure. What's there to discuss?

Yeah, well, you explain that to the zombieland. They're insane. I, for one, couldn't do it...

paukas:

Here you say closure. Europe says utopia, and Svinozav is a weapon. And I say bullshit. So who's right?

The right one is the one who says you're a flooder.

Svinozavr:
Yeah, well, you explain that to the zombieland. They're insane. I, for one, couldn't do it...
Zombieland is a good name :) IMHO just because a person believes in the lock or not, you can tell at once whether he can become a good trader or this door is closed for him :D

Diamant:
Whoever is right to say that you are a flooder.

It's true. You've clogged up such a meaningful thread! Deprived the forum community of the opportunity to learn the benefits of locs.

That's just awful! I'm so embarrassed I need a drink.

Diamant:
A good name - zombieland :) IMHO if a person believes in the stock or not, you can tell at once if he can become a good trader or if this door is closed for him :D

You know, mate, it's even scarier than that. But at the very least, you're right - a trader wasn't worth it here...

Do you have a gun? We will fight off zombies! ))) // just kidding. This is a real problem. I'm really curious to see how these guys try to trade on the real thing in the spot. Or at least in the five. I'm afraid they will be irreparably disappointed in their psyche. And where is the money for moral damages? Who will feed the vegetable? )))

paukas:

It's true. You've clogged up such a meaningful thread! Deprived the forum community of the opportunity to learn the benefits of locs.

That's just awful! I'm so embarrassed I need a drink.

There you go. That's what I'm driving at. Come on. )))

Svinozavr:

You know, mate, it's even scarier than that. But at the very least, you're right - there's no trader...

You got a gun? Let's fight off zombies! ))) // just kidding. This is a real problem. I'm really curious to see how these guys try to trade on the real thing in the spot. Or at least in the five. I'm afraid they will be irreparably disappointed in their psyche. And where is the money for moral damages? Who will feed the vegetable? )))

Huh, a picture of some zombies fighting off other zombies with guns. Zombie loco-phobes versus zombie loco-philes. Battle of the titans.

OnGoing:
Some DCs (not saying brokers) used to offer zero margin on locked positions. Not 50%, not 25, but zero! What a weapon!

It makes perfect sense. Imagine a man walks into a brothel and says: "I kind of want to do myself in a kinky way." He goes, "Yes, please, it's 100 bucks..." Isn't that nonsense?

paukas:
Zombie loco-phobes versus zombie loco-philes. Battle of the Titans.

It's not a battle, it's just an interlude. They all belong to the same species: locusts.
Reason: