MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 995

The way I see it, this formula would allow the advisor or trader to enter the market at the right time, as well as not entering. If there is already something based on this formula, suggest it and I will close this thread. If not, let's make this indicator together, as I lack experience in
Hi Can someone help me with code that I can use to find high/low for a period from x to y, and which I will be using later in the day? For example to find the high/low for at period from midnight to 4:30 AM, and which I will be using in the afternoon. Thanks in advance. GJ
[Deleted]
  AccountStopoutLevel  (12   1 2)
Can anyone better describe AccountStopoutLevel() than the metatrader documentation? 0 - calculation of percentage ratio between margin and equity; Is it the Margin used? The Free Margin? Is it Margin / Equity or Equity / Margin? How is it calculated? Best regards
Hi, how can I draw two rectangles a little bit shifted without transparency??
sorry but anyone - ......and the best and fastest way to get a .........sharpe ratio is ?????????? please????
Just a beginner... Would this be the most efficient way of displaying the value of a variable on a chart in a script or expert? Note I don't want to use Comment() because font is too small. If there is a more efficient way, please describe. Thanks //-------------------------------------- double...
Hello all, just want to use the chance and ask all the "experts" or experienced traders out there if it is somehow possible to detect the current value of an ema (inside the MT4 platform) - expect from what I see on my chart? Or is what I see the true value? Regards Hubinator
  Dynamic Array  (13   1 2)
Hi all .... I'm absolutely hopeless when it comes to arrays, sort of a brain freeze, so I hope to get some help here. To really simplify, I am trying to add an orders ticket number to an array whenever a new order is opened. For example, the first orders ticket number will be in the first cell of...
In a saturday or sunday, how do you test an EA? I've tried putting the code on init but it doesn't run.
I started this thread because I often read posts on this very topic in other threads. So, gentlemen colleagues. What do you think brings us closer to success in the market? Is it technical analysis with its various possible and impossible indicators, filters, a la "artificial intelligence", or
[Deleted]
Hello! I have two questions. 1. I want to buy/sell after crossing two WMA on new bar but for price close prev bar. And after place an order 5minutes later if order will be still active (no transaction), buy/sell for every price. Someone can tell me how to write after 5 minutes buy/sell for every...
Crosshair or [+] sign not available in android MT4 apps. Its quite difficult to see previous Candle at particular time frame. I hope the developer will seriously look into it. Thank You.
[Deleted]
What should I do ? I need Some One to create EA. I'm Newbie and didn't understand Coding EA MT4. I use Osma with 4 different paremeters and 4 different timeframe.
The second if statment "if(OrdersTotal() == 0 && LoMidBuf1 > LoMidBuf && SellOrder == 1)" is running even though the OrdersTotal() equals one (set by the first if statement). The print statment shows that OrdersTotal is zero but the code still runs. I don't understand. Thanks for the help. 2012...
[Deleted]
When run, produces the error : 2012.08.24 18:15:04 osma expert inputs: MagicNumber=0; Lots=0.1; Slippage=5; StopLoss=50; TakeProfit=60; TrailingStop=30;
[Deleted]
Hi, how can we get MCX Chart Live software platform, (in indian rupees), Broco company was terminated, Please help me !!!
good afternoon, I see a problem I have with a .csv file. This file has n rows recorded, but in the end has a blank row, how I can detect this blank row in an Expert Advisor?, Can anyone help?. thanks
[Deleted]
Hallo all,,, I'm not too familiar with the mq4 programing,,, could someone help me to make a modification on this indicator : 1. Day_HL --> use to determine yesterday HIGH and Yesterday LOW price 2. Daily_open_line --> is drawing a solid daily opening line based on daily_open number My request is...
[Deleted]
Hello! In the trading pool exist an OP_SELLSTOP and an OP_BUYSTOP order. Can anybody say me wihy the following code returns me an error 4105, but neverthless it returns True to "Founded" and 1 to "Counted" ? In orher words, it returns an "No Order Selected " error but returns also the expected
[Deleted]
Hello Can anyone help me make a basic EA alert for mt4 to send me an email as soon my whole balance decrease by 5% than 10% and so on. I would like to modify it by the every 1% if possible. Thank you for your help
New article MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal is published: Android and iOS powered devices offer us many features we do not even know about. One of these features is push notifications allowing us to receive personal messages, regardless of our phone number or mobile network operator....
[Deleted]
does a TP of 10 pips means scalping or it's not about the TP level and more about the way of trading?
at the championship can you use different time series
Just checking. A script file is a script file because it is stored in the scripts folder? True or False Is the same true of a indicator? True or False or Defined by its #property definition. Script files dont accept extern values? True or False or Well there is another way. Appologies for not...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have tried many scalping EAs but most of them fail to work because my spreads are really very high (25-30 points). I stay in India and this is the least offered here. I think this is why most scalping EAs don't open orders. Can anyone help me in making an EA where i open order manually and it...
Hi all! I have been running tests with fractals indicator. I have been able to use the following combinations for ordersignals... None of the combinations below support an effective signal for what I intend to do. My intentions are to use the fractals indicator at shift 0. Not 2 or 3. I believe that...
[Deleted]
Hi. My first post and I would like to notice, that I am so new to MQL4 and Meta Editor, that I need some help with my EA problem. Firstly I need to say, I created my first EA with an online EA builder, because I didn't know the language (I just know only a bit of Pascal, which I was taught in High...
Hello world. I just tried to write a simple trend following EA based on bolinger bands ... How ever it does not execute trades where i really want to ... Could someone tell me how to change it.... For Long position entry i use the Bolinger bands (Price LOW) and for Short positions i use the...
[Deleted]
where do i save the EAs (path) on MT4 and what do i do after saving them to bring it onto the terminal? Please help! thanks
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, Can someone please mention indicators which I can use to identify a sideways market. Also, is there a possibility to identify a sideways trend using Moving Averages ? If yes, it would be great if I can know the MA period. Thanks, Rahul