The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 14

moskitman:
I may be Russian, but I don't drink that much.
You have to force yourself

paukas:
You have to force yourself
Well, the duty-free zone is AFTER the border guards! If you force yourself BEFORE, they won't find out and won't even let you visit your brother-in-law in Crimea.

moskitman:
Well, the duty-free zone is AFTER the border guards! If you force yourself BEFORE, they won't find out and won't let you visit your brother-in-law in Crimea.
Change your avatar, because here you look like Dmitry, I get scared :))

granit77:
Change your avatar, you look like Dimitri here, I get scared :))

...you should know your bosses by sight!!! ©

DmitriyN:

What's wrong with my avatar? I made it in Skype, of course the quality is not very good, but those who have seen my photos don't recognise me with my glasses :))

Why did you put the glasses on photoshop?

moskitman:
This one is better.

DmitriyN:

... his penchant for catching teenagers on the street at night makes me feel kind of bad. Frightening, I'd say.

Oh, shit... not an inclination, but an order. About once a month "duty" like this.

Don't worry, I'm in Krasnodar. :)

I don't see what "thechanalysis vs MM" has to do with it? ))))

moskitman:

And what's with the naked avatar again? Handsome man has changed to some mosquito.

Take an example from sever32, DmitriyN, 7Konstantin7 etc., and the coolest moderators, who are self-confident and not afraid to bring justice to the faceless troll in their own name and true visual identity) ...) that's me talking about Matemat and Vinin.

Wow, you got stoned while I was away for a couple of days :) You might as well hang an axe...

About the pictures from the tester... I'm trying to translate my ideas and know-how to mql5. The tester is very good there. It's multicurrency and delayed. It may give a more or less real image. The mql4 tester looks very beautiful... ...just to the point of no good. It does not work that way.

Reason: