Technical Indicators - page 169

[Deleted]
  Market sessions indicator  (16   1 2)
Hi All, I want to know if there is such a kind of mt4 indicator which, when attached to the chart, shows in which sessions the market is currently in, whether US Session, or Asian session etc. If anyone can help of this, I would appreciate a lot
Hii..i want help from anyone who expert in programmer to help me put ALERT and POP UP WINDOW in this Support and Resistance ( Barry ) indicator. I already search in other forum but still not found this indicator with alert. So i really need help for you all to put alert in this indicator. Thank you
  Trading Gold/USD  (373   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Hi All, this is my first post here. I have been member in other forums, and I would like to participate here with a thread about trading Gold/USD. This is the GOLD/USD 1 hour chart. I still think it will go up due to the strong support formed as shown. Any comments or ideas will be appreciated.
This is Prosource EA and Trend Envelopes indicator. The EA called PerkyProNrtr I dont know much about ive been testing it, would seem it messes up when used on M30 which its its designed for. The indicator however, TrenEnvelopes_V1 has proven successfull for sometime now when used on 4Hr Charts,...
  Today Trend Indicator  (18   1 2)
Hi fellow traders, Is anybody in here familiar with this indicator, it is called Today Trend. It tells you when to buy or sell at a specific price. I haven't tried it yet because I am currently testing a different trading system. I just want to know if this one has better results. I attached...
[Deleted]
  Laguerre Alert  (18   1 2)
Hi, I have been using the Laguerre indicator for my system and have been trying to get an alert to work when it crosses over 0.15 and crosses below the 0.75 levels. Does anyone know if something like this exists? I'v been trying to program it myself but I can't get it to work. The indicator is...
  Stochs Indicator  (5)
Hi there, I am new to MT4 and I wonder if someone is willing to help me. I need an indicator for Stochastics: 30mins STOCHASTIC 5,3,3 30mins STOCHASTIC 14,3,3 4hr STOCHASTIC 5,3,3 4hr STOCHASTIC 14,3,3 Enter long at next 30mins candle open when all stochs have crossed up but are below 40 Close as
  Damiani_volatmeter filter bar  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Damiani_volatmeter simple filter bar (line) How to code just basic idea: green line(buffer) over gray (pict.)? Buffer(1,vol_m)>Buffer(2,vol_t) Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you
hello everyone, may i ask you, someone know a indicator with alarm sound where i can give in the parameter how many pips the price is from the EMA , also variable input, and give me a sound alarm. or may be someone can program that sample : if the price is <=5 pips above or below from EMA 35 the
Hello Gang !! Just wondering if anyone has a custom-leveled Andrew's Pitchfork w/ Extra Parallel upper & Lower median lines .. Alan Andrew called them 'Warning Lines' .. As I have noticed, often the price will violate either the upper or lower median lines but bounce off the Warning Lines .. This...
  Stochastic w Sound Alert  (14   1 2)
I need Stochastic or RSI with Sound Alert if cross 20 or 80 Please if any body put link, w thanks
  TrendStuffer Indicator  (32   1 2 3 4)
Any body can share TrendStuffer Indicator here ? My friend sent me the indicator a few month ago but my desktop was crashed and lost the file. Thanks Nic
Hi everyone....I'm still a noob as far as programming goes..I've not been able to set up a simple alarm based on pip movement...here's what I'm looking for: An audio alarm that goes off based on "x" pip movement from the open of any bar like: alarm on = close >= open + 3 pips OR close <= open - pips...
Hi could some one please tell me if there a code "indicator" which will do this: plot the difference of two different moving averages , for two different instruments. i.e moving-average-1 for EURUSD moving-average-2 for USDCAD plot the different between moving-average-1 and moving-average-2 many
Hello guys, A friend of mine wants to have his indicator print or display reminders for him, like guides on what time to bet, guide in using RSi and many other things you need in your trading. I think he wants it to be placed in a separate window so it wont make the chart window overcrowded. Is...
  Waddah Attar indicators  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This Indicator Draw Weekly CAMERILLA Levels H1 H2 H3 H4 L1 L2 L3 L4 with back test. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7101
  Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER  (197   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
This is a small program that i find useful to give me a quick reference as to the current condition of the market, the M1 & M5 give you the short term info as to reversals or retracements, the M15 & m30 give the medium condition, and the H1 & H4 give the daily trend condition. If the H1 & H4 are the...
  Buy/Sell Signal Indicators  (609   1 2 3 4 5 ... 60 61)
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks
  Custom RSI indicators  (18   1 2)
Hello fellow traders, I am using RSI as one of my primary indicators, however I want it to have an alert once it hits 70 or above which is a sell signal for me and also gives an alert once it hits 30 or below which is a buy signal. I am not a programmer so it's kinda hard for me. Please help me out...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know of an indiactor that points out gaps on MT4 and displays the amount of gap from the close to the open of the bars?
  What is Daily Range???  (11   1 2)
Hi, I always come across the term Daily Range. From what I understood, daily range is the range starting from the daily open to the daily low or daily high. Am I right??? Thanks for reading this thread. All comments are welcome.
[Deleted]
  Good Indicator.......gbp\jpy  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I think this a good indicator FOR GBP\JPY in 5 min
[Deleted]
Hello All: I'm looking for some help in regards to a custom indicator. I use 3 indicators and would like for an alarm to go off with an arrow when all 3 are in aggreement at the end of a time period. The 3 indicator's are: 2 EMA's for when the cross, a trend indcator called Itrend and the...
hi folks did any one try befor to trade natural gas or have indicator or system for it
Greetings, Do the 1000 indicators include a MACD with 2 ma lines? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Trend Tracker  (2)
I am looking for an indicator called "CentralpipsECN Hedge Fund Trend Tracker" . Anyone heard of it or do you know of any indicator like it? Maybe a clone of it? Thanks
Do you have a ready indicator which would be easy to modify. Indicator should have following features: Different types of moving averages , Possibility to choose close, open, median or some average, Possibility to change the difference between moving average and the price, Alarm, when the price goes
  Indicators  (12   1 2)
Hello I have recently downloaded the 1000 indicators for MT4 which are in a zip folder. On opening the zip folder the indicators are listed as small white sheets with one corner turned over. How do you install them to work on MT 4. I thought MT 4 indicators where yellow Dimond shapes.
As this is my first post on this forum I would first like to say hello to everyone and good trading to you. I am hoping someone can help me out by directing me to the Super Trend Indicator and the Super Trend indicator with alarm - both for MT 4. Thanks in advance. Dave
i'm sure you've all seen the monitor type indicators that monitor various indicators on multiple time frames in the same indicator window..... so in a quick glance we can see if the macd is positive , stoch is rising and so on, on all time frames...... i'm trying to improve the look of my