Technical Indicators - page 170

Can someone translate the notes in this indicator please.
  The Real Squeeze  (17   1 2)
Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy
[Deleted]
Please see attached... Can someone please explain why the Crossover Values are outside of the actuall Highs and Lows of the Bar? At what actual Price was the Crossover??? Is there a EA for this ADX Crossover Indicator??? Thanks, Alan
hello,does anybody have an explanation for fibonacci, thanks
[Deleted]
  Fisher Fixed?  (3)
Can someone please Fix this attached Fisher , so it does not repaint. I know there are other Fixed Fishers, but they seem to have large Lags... Alan
Hi everyone. I'm trying to code a simple MTF stochastic cross indicator, but I'm having a few problems. I used Scorpion's '3 MAs Cross Arrows' indicator as the base and modified it for stochastics (thank you Scorpion!). Basically I want to have 2 stochastics; one for the current time frame and...
[Deleted]
Scorpion has provided a MultiTrendline indicator. TrendlineOrder.mq4 (search) Great idea, and just wondering if it can work with multi Trendlines? Guess not, as each Line would require differant Inputs... Are multiple Trendlines possible on a single chart? Alan
[Deleted]
  Fisher
How to use the Repainter????? Is bloody perfect till it repaints... Then is bloody perfect, yet again.... Why is the Corrected Fisher so lagging... Attached is Same (7) Input.... Alan
[Deleted]
Well, if it only was that Easy... Found a beauty, till finally realised the bloody thing was repainting the Bars... Fisher... Is there a list of Indicators that Repaint??? Might stop some depression.... Alan
The idea is to visualize long-term patterns, so that to be prepared for a major move. Another idea was to combine different timeframes on one picture, but instead I just added new indicator windows with different settings. formula: indicator(n) = price(n) / price(n-Separation) Separation = {1,5,8...
Hi Everyone, hope this is in the right place , forgive me if not. I am trying to find Standard Error Bands to use in MT4. If anyone knows of one or could creat one , it would be greatly appreciated. I also would like a FibCmo indicator. Here are codes I have found for them. Standard Error Bands...
Thanks to keris2112 for sharing these indicators at forex-tsd forum. I'm attaching them here for you: keris2112: Hi all,I've been wanting to have the ability to plot indicators from different timeframes on my chart, but MT doesn't have this capability built in. (Does anyone know of any charting...
[Deleted]
As a Newbie, this is giving me the S**** Please see attached graphs, and hope someone can explain? Alan
  Fractals Paint  (29   1 2 3)
Fractals indicator is quite good at detecting turning points. Therefore, it's commonly used to identify support and resistance levels at stunning precision. But just one thing, MetaTrader 4 repaints the Fractals. For instance, a Fractal point was shown a few mins ago, but just now it disappears. I...
[Deleted]
Silly Newbie question.... Where are all the Realtime Indicators????? For my proposed EA, I need the Indicators to be Live, not based on Open, or Close of Period, but bloody Live... Example. A 1hr. LINE Chart will constantly update the Price Line. I want the Indicators to follow the 1hr. LINE chart...
How are you all it is good to be able to learn from so many knowledgeable people.I need help to be able to place a stochastic oscillator on the chart window in meta trader. Can anyone help me? Is there an indicator out there already written. I really would appreciate some help. It is easier to see...
[Deleted]
  Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (17   1 2)
Help.................... I Want To Know What Is The Best Indicator With Gbp\usd In 5min Chart ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Hi, I hope some one can help, I need an EA coded. I know what entry and exit strategies I need but am not in front of pc all day to execute so I need to automate some trades - hopefully using an EA. I need the EA to enter two positions, one to buy and one to sell on the same currency pair at...
Looking for an indicator that would plot the account equity as a histogram... and can be used on any time frame. Is there any such indicator out there?? Thanks, Badger
Hello everyone....I have three Zig Zag indicators that it would be great to have for MT4...they are in Metastock/Tradestation language... Here is the code: ZIG ZAG VALIDATION This indicator validates the LAST LEG of Zigzag. Values returned: 1 = valid leg (not revisable), 0 = invalid leg (revisable)...
Hi, I really like this indicator but the alerts do not work, and I need the email alert. Other indicators are sending emails, but this one will not. CAN SOME KIND PERSON FIX IT FOR ME. Thanks
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody could code or know were I could find an indictor that alerts with audio when a 5EMA crosses a 12EMA on a daily and 1H chart? I'm pretty new to this so bare with me. Also, is it possible to get the alerts sent to a cell phone with an indicator? Any info would...
  NONLAG Heiken Ashi  (12   1 2)
i am fan of igorad works simply best. i made little changes in (Heiken Ashi Ma) and add the NonLagMA_v3 inputs and it became NONLAG Heiken Ashi.Remember that dont change the name of indicators it will not work ok here you go
[Deleted]
I'm looking for an alert for the CCI cross of the zero line whether it be long or short. Can anyone help me with this or program it. It would also be great if the audible portion would repeat until you shut it off. Can anyone please help. Thanks Doug
  Need Multi-Hedge Indicator  (22   1 2 3)
Hi Scorpion, thank you for offering to help out with coding. I need a Multi-Hedge Indicator for MT4 that combines 3-4 currencies into one line. It shows the net dollar fluctuations at any given moment. The indiator allows you to plug in currency's entry prices and lots' amounts. For example, I need
Hi all, I need help to put together the following indicator. If any of you can help me, I will greatly appreciate it. I want it as simple as possable. idealy green/red horisontal bar, indicating the GOOD trend. We do not trade in no-trend. Indicate LONG when: - close >MA(34) [high] - close of
Maybe this isn't a new idea. But i see there is no indicator like this. My idea is alert indicator what when we putting the price (e.g. 38.2 line fibonacci, support resistance, pivot, etc) and price go to price we put or near 2,3,5,10 pips it sounding. Like limit, but we do not take any...
  very neat pivot indicators!  (31   1 2 3 4)
hi everyone, here are a couple of pivot indicators that i am sharing. one is a calcalator that allows you to calculate your own pivots for any timeframe and the other plots the pivot points, mid pivots, camarilla pivots and the previous two days high and low as well as a vertical line on the...
hi, just wondering if anyone can nut out how to make an EA which will send me an email once there is a price above or below the 30period ema. i need to be able to put this on a one hour and daily chart. also wondering if it is possible to add to this the osma (price oscillator) so that i get an...
[Deleted]
  Help!!!  (1)
Good afternoon! I search an indicator, which would show when begins, goes and closed flet, that you can me offer? Thank you