Mouteki Indicator?

Hi all

I'm new here and in this Forex Trading as well. After subscribing to a number of forums, i have come to find this one very appropriate and do feel confident to participate.

I just downloaded the Mouteki Indicator, and it looks good on the surface. But with all the warnings i've read about indicators i think it would be wise to ask for opinion about its usage, success probabilities as well as it's dos and don'ts.

Is anyone familiar with this indicator?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ps: I wouldn't mind further advice on any thing considered better, if that's not asking for too much?

Hello:

1.- I recommend only time frame 4 H.

2.- Looking for convergence with Fibonacci. (0.382 , 0.618)

3.- Verify if when break trend line there is ABCD pattern (Elliot). I prefer when I see extension D.

Best Regards.

andigho:
Hi all I'm new here and in this Forex Trading as well. After subscribing to a number of forums, i have come to find this one very appropriate and do feel confident to participate. I just downloaded the Mouteki Indicator, and it looks good on the surface. But with all the warnings i've read about indicators i think it would be wise to ask for opinion about its usage, success probabilities as well as it's dos and don'ts. Is anyone familiar with this indicator? Thanks a lot in advance! Ps: I wouldn't mind further advice on any thing considered better, if that's not asking for too much?