Technical Indicators - page 171

Is there a service or a code for a stop light program. Red you sell. Green you buy. Or a dash board program that is free. That takes the most common indicators in to account. And tell you when to get in and out. I am new to forex and most charts gust confuse me. And the more indicators you put on...
  Chart Transposition Indicator  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
There has been much demand for this indicator, so here it is. Please see included documentation for how to use the Correlation Mode and the Bar Formation Mode. I appreciate any feedback and/or ideas for improvement. Nick
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a simple indicator which can calculate difference of high and low of price bar i.e. high minus low (in pips.) I think this is very easy for MT4 coder? I'm also looking for indicator which can let me add "level" (e.g. 80pips) into above-mentioned indicator so that I...
  Trend Line Indicator  (13   1 2)
Tesla aka "The Friendly Neighborhood Programer" was kind enough to share his EA to accomplish what I was asking for. Just add Alert_# to the description of any trend or horizontal line on a chart. # being the number of pips away from the line you want the alert sent. When the alert is sent...
[Deleted]
Please explain Stochcross strength indicator what the numbers are and red yellow green mean and how to use
I need to add alert to the Awesome Oscillator when it changes color. I need to add an audio alerted when the color change and message to know on what currency. and also alert to Parabolic SAR when it changes position, move from down to top and vice versa. thank you
Is anyone aware of any platform that allows time to be removed from the x axis? If we look at a tick chart, time distorts the tick data. There can be 5 minutes when no tick exists, and there can be 5 minutes where 1,000 ticks exist. If we squeeze the data into a time frame it will give us a...
Hello, If anyone has this it would be greatly appreciated, I noticed almost everytime i download an MT4 version it mentions that it includes it but I can never find it. I started using it while experimenting in Forex Tester its called ROC for short and what it seems to do is get the slope of the
  Entrex Indicator (Needed)  (11   1 2)
Hi been looking for this indicator for a while now (Entrex Indicator) i have been directed to this website Forex Trading System yet after signing up and confirming registration the website will still not allow me to get this indicator i have e-mailed them. I am hoping someone here may already have...
  [Coded] adx alert?  (18   1 2)
hey i have been searching for the past couple months to get someone to code this for me and i have a had a few try but no one can seem to help, and then i saw a add for this site and here i am. ok i am guessing that you have either heard of or are familair with the adx indicator with the adx line...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to rewrite the shi_channel_talking.mq4 indicator which most of you will be familiar with. The original suffers from the redraw problem, repainting the past, making it look different from how it actually was at the time. Therefore, the goal is to create a 'dynamic channel' which...
Hi! I wonder if camarilla lines could be traded on a weekly basis, I mean if they were calculated using previous weeks HLC and were valid for the following week. Unfortunately I know nothing about mql language so I cannot modify the indicator myself. I would really appreciate if someone could change...
Hi everyone, Have been demo trading now for a year trying all sorts of things. I really would like to go live but am not yet confident enough. As this is chit chat... my following questions should perhaps be posted elsewhere... please advise I would be interested whether anyone has used HAMA PAD...
A reasonable collection of indicators are here; https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.easyforexsignals.com/mt4indicators.aspx
  My MetaTrader 4 indicators  (27   1 2 3)
Here are my indicators for MT4. Any feedback is appreciated. It is the source code that is available so you can make adjustments if you like. If you make an improvement I'd appreciate it if you could show me so I may update the (original) indicator with the improvement. https://www.mql5.com/go...
I want to know how to use these indicator ( meaning ) : 1 ) Stop_reversal_bluestops 2 ) Gmma Long 3 ) Gmma Short 4 ) TTF - Trigger Factor Anybody there, plz help me on this..
Hi all, Hope all here are doing good and i need to code a simple indicator to test a break out strategy and below i explained simple logic then need to be coded as indicator 1. Allow user to use custom input for number of bar need to be computed for indicator calculation. 2. Calculate the Highest...
A simple tool....but I haven't found it yet! An MT4 indicator that allows you to set time marks, i.,e. London open/close, NYC open/close, Tokyo etc. or track down/isolate hot zones or candles..... It would be HISTORICAL allowing the same time mark to appear going back on all timeframes. It...
Hi all - my first post. Does anyone know how to place one stochastic indicator over another in a single sub-pane, below the main price pane. I am using MT4. Any help would be appreciated Cheers
anyone written a MTF indicators for the guppy macd and the guppy moving average I am attaching the guppy moving average and macd indicators for your perusal but they are single time frame
hello everyone, I am new to the forum and enjoying what I am reading. I was wondering whether anyone can help with this ( I cannot program to save my life and hence the request) on 60 min chart to write the code when the 20 period moving average crosses the 50 period moving average and...
Hi All, I have found this indicator called TAF can anyone make it zero lag? New request for a Gann square of nine indicator like on the Saxo platform. Thanks for your help. Regards, Lava
[Deleted]
Could some one program the moving average of 35 periods of the cci indicator of 20 periods Thanks a=Average[35](CCI[20](typicalPrice))
  Harmony
Hi All, Does anyone have Harmony version 9 with the zz or zigzag? Thanks.