Technical Indicators - page 175

The Float  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all I wanted to share with you all, this inducator I crossed by. I think the indicator is amaizing. It's look like its working like a clock. (I hope). I am testing it on demo for some time. In my expiriance the 5 min chart is great. also the daily. I enter to a position only when a new verticle...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, Have any of you looked at Committment of Traders ? It's essentially the direction the commercial futures traders are taking on various commodities including currency. I've only just started looking at this with the view of gaining insight on short/medium direction of a particular currency....
Hi, I have rewritten the custom JMA MACD and JMA CCI for MT4. Download below and stay tune with indicators for MT3: Scorpion
  Forecast oscillator.  (12   1 2)
I already posted this weekend about one oscillator. It is called 3d oscilllator, and the thread about it is located : HERE This indicator, the Forecast oscillator , is very simmilar to the 3d indicator, and i think there could be an expert programmed for it. I think the expert should be just like...
  Schaff trend cycle  (10)
Hi everyone, if you don't mind, please try this : schaff trend cycle for metatrader (you can download it in yahoo group) setting like below : Mashort 60 Malong 100 cycle 2 Barcount 4500 apply it in 30min and 15min chart only do trading when both direction are same any suggestion ??