Technical Indicators - page 162

Was wondering if anyone could code the following very simple ideas into indicators with audible and e-mail alerts and arrows: 1. Fast stochastic (5,3,3) divergence for all time frames. One that I could assign to a pair and have it give alerts whenever a certain amount of divergence is reached
Hi I need Mtf of signalline.mq4 or HMA.mq4, can anyone help me and convert this indicator to mtf? or if you have pls upload it. i found this #MTF_HMA_Russian_Color.mq4 but dont work> thanks
[Deleted]
Hi guys this experts puts a bid and ask horizontal line in the chart. When one of these lines are touched an alarm sounds. The problem for me is that I work with many charts an a popup windows alerting me which pair it os would be nice. Thanks in advance.
Does anyone have a trendline break indicator with sound
Greetings fellow traders I am looking for a custom Moving Average indicator (actually 2, but one is positive and one is negative of the same basic concept, so in reality its just one). I want a derivative of a 49MA as follows: MA=49, Shift=0, MA Method=Simple, Apply to=Close, Style="Color", AND
Good Day All, This is my first post at this forum. I have been reading the posts for some time, being a complete newbie to the FOREX trading environment. I have drafted up a simple trading strategy for me to experiment with on a demo account using the metatrader mt4 platform. It's just an EMA...
Hi everyone, thanks for a great forum!! I wondered if people could make a template of their favourite chart and zip it with all the required indicators, settings and so on, and maybe with a little description on how they use it? I think this could help many newbies (like me) to understand how...
I need a indicator that tells me how many people bought or sold. Its kind of hard to explain, I hope you guys can know what I am talking about.
Hello; I'm searching for Cumulative Sum Indicator and Oscillator of RSI indicator for MT4 , If anyone can share it here please. Thanks in advance
hi all does anybody have an indicator that containes many indicators working together at once that represent signals for buy and sell and show trend and with text indicator that represent the signals in text can anybody understand what i mean please i need your help thanks
Hello guys, any of u out there have these four indicators? - McClellan Oscillator - Put-call ratios indicator - Commitment of traders indicator - JBCOT buy/sell indicators If you have please post it here or email it to me at sagiful@hotmail.com In a zip file please, Thanks...
I was curious if anybody had a HMA indicator like the image attached...
I am going to attach an MT4 indicator that supposedly tells you when the EMA's cross. For those of you that have picked up MQL (I am learning little by little) please help me out. This is what I want you do to... just tweak the program for me. This is all I need it to do: 1. It currently has an...
i think this indecator the best for high and low indecation but it need watching it all the time can any one add alert sound to this great indecator
Hello, I have a Custom Indicator that displays up & down arrows on the chart that advise you when to buy or sell.... which intern you have to manually execute the trade. The problem is that when the arrow displays on screen.... i'm usually asleep in bed. Do you know someone who can create a Custom...
I am asking for assistance in trying to blend two indicators. I am studying CoderGuru's MT4 guide to learn how to program more. I want to combine these two very nice indicators together to show immediate strength and weakness between currencies in a colour changing line format: 1. A currency
Nice Indicators......U might need.
Hello everybody!!! I’m looking for some great indicator which team up my RSI and EMAs strategy Which indicator do you think will match?
  R1 and S1 lines  (1)
I have a problem with Metatrader, how come when I mark the lines and I am in the daily view and I pass to the minute view the lines are not there anymore?
[Deleted]
  "truth About Indicators"  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
In this thread I will talk about why indicators should not be used to base trades on. I will discuss the reasons that they are not a reliable trading tool. I tried every indicator out there. When I threw them all out the window and focused on price action, that is when my trading turned around. I...
i HAVE A VERY PROFITABLE INDICATOR BASED ON ZIGZAG BUT MY ONLY PROBLEM IS, IT REPAINTS BADLY...I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE COULD REPROGAMME IT TO STOP REPAINTING.
[Deleted]
Attached is an indicator that has three MAs and should give an alert when the two faster MAs cross but use the third MA as a filter (only cross up if above third, only cross down if below the third). The indicator works partially now but will not give any alerts or emails. If anyone could take a...
[Deleted]
Hi every body, Appreciate if some body using Metastock in the analysis so that we can share the knowledge, as a start:- {code 20} pr:=Input("ZigZag reversal %",.01,100,5); sell:=PeakBars(1,C,pr)=0; buy:=TroughBars(1,C,pr)=0; noticed that the signal of buy and sell will appear after a delay of the pr...
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has an MT4 sound alert indicator that triggers immediately on price hitting the 10EMA, ie does not wait until the candle closes over the EMA?
Hi, I just wondered if anyone has an MT4 sound indicator that alerts immediately price hits the 10 ema, ie. does not wait for a candle close?
I am searching for a stochastic indicator (for Metatrader 4) which also displays text. So for example when the market is overbought it shows (also) the word "Overbought". I hope that you kow what I mean
Guys and Dolls. Salutations and Greetings. I wanted to share with you this knowledge, i don't know whether this problem has been resolved or not. Well... here goes. Sometimes, we, in the midst of trading-lounging didn't realize that the Internet line has been disconnected. The MetaTrader 4,...
Hi is nice to be among u pple area, i just join this site. pls can anyone tell me good indicators to make use for trading here.....
Hi, I need your help! Who have the indicator ''Mada Minova'' ? Would you please share is with us? Thanks a lot! Macro
Hi guys...recently, I experiment with an indicator call "kaufman" in MT4 platform. It looks like this: It has blue and orange dot. The blue dot seems to indicate bullish market, while the orange dot indicate bearish market. Is it really kaufman indicator? I search for kaufman indicator (KAMA) and it