Technical Indicators - page 156

This one is a favorite of mine.A non repainting indicator the has a buy side and a sell side.When the hedge internal indicator touches the buy or sell side dots then enter and take profit.Enjoy
  RSI ?  (5)
Hi all, I've tried to display RSI as Dots (as i did in MT4), however, I got them as "x" ,,, how can i display them as Dots ... ?! thanks
i am despeartely seeking the following indicator for meta trader any assistance would be so greatly appreciated. Outside Bar - i am interested in any bar where the high is higher than the previous bars' high and the low is lower than the previous bar's low - i am not fussed where (how high or low)
i am new in this forum and also this fx business. i need to know what a negative number means in the buyers/sellers indicator........... thanks
I included zoomer pro and currency heatmap.Heat map will give overall market direction.Zoomer will give direction of short term pair traded.This information can be useful if trader is confused of current market direction or is contemplating a reversal trade and are not sure of validity.This can be
Here is chimp 2.1 which is an indicator that resembles CCI woodies but is somewhat diffrent.What makes this indictor worthy is its ability to mimic price on all time frames without a repainting issue which will make this indicator a valuable tool in the right capable hands.enjoy
Cobra is indicator with long regression channel to show overall trend/medium regression channel for short term trend/and cog to show predicted direction.Indicator to be used on the 1hr chart with the currency of your choice.Should be fairly simple to enjoy profit.
Hi guys, It has been 3 days I'm googling for a MT4 indicator that fires an alarm when a price rises or go low for "n pips" in a specified period of time (minutes or bars)? does it exists?? thank you very much Alex
To be used with ma's for signal confirmation
Indicator attempts to predict the future, drawing the estimated price movement.
trading system "universal Pipsing" trading system is designed for any pair with a temporary period of 30 minutes and above. used indicators: Fatl, satl, rftl signals for input: Fatl crosses rftl and satl should already be bent toward the intersection (see screenshot) if satl did not form a
Dear All, First I appologize if this question has been answered thouroughly somewhere else in the forum, but I have read anything I could found on that and still lost. If somone could just tell me how to write in MQL5: (in MQL4 ) If High[1]>High[2] then ... and the formula...
any body share auto pilot?
  Tatm
Has anyone hear of a indicator called Trend automated Teller Machine(TATM) It's a non lag real time trend indicator that goes from red to blue. If anyone knows where I can get one could you please send me a pm. thanks in advance Randy
Hello, I want to retreive the value of the lower band of the Bollinger bands. I tried the following code : ArraySetAsSeries(lower_band,true);handle=iBands(NULL,0,20,2.0,0,PRICE_CLOSE);CopyBuffer(handle,2,0,2,lower_band); The value I get for lower_band[1] is the central value (base_band[1]) of the...
  Inside Bar Indicator  (13   1 2)
Hello fellow traders does anybody here have the inside bar indicator to share here. thanks
I am looking for an idicator which shows (as an oscilator) the SLOPE STEEPNESS of a Hull Moving average . My intent is to experiment with entering on the first pullback where the SLOPE (Rise / Run ) is 1 or greater. Please note that I am NOT looking for the "Slope Trend Indicator" which is really a
Can anyone please help in my search for this ?
it is the lower indicator that is circled...
Any coders willing to add sound alert to the attached indicator? thank you in advance
Hi, need indikator for MT4 please help. 1) calculate the range (high-low) yesterday 2) today if a new high calculate lowerline=newhigh-range(yesterday) if a new low, upperline=newlow+range(yesterday) i have attached a pdf which describes the Methode Buy if price touch the upperline or sell if price...
Hi house, Please i need a multitimeframe trend indicator in BAR format. something like the histo_stepma_stoch. I've tried the MTF_histo_stepma_stoch but it only shows blank on the chart.
Hi all, I use Renko charts for trading and although not absolutely essential, I use the attached version of the Parabolic Sar indicator for direction. I'm also a cautious trader! Would it be possible for a coder to code the indicator so that it will only 'alert' on the third Sar dot? I'm willing to
Could someone please add a sound alert and email alert to the attched indicator? Any programmers willing to help, it would be much appreciated!
Has anyone rewritten iTrend for MQL5 yet? iTrend.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I need help, is there something like this already? I need a script or something similar. I don't know much about coding in Metatrader. Here is an example. I want a script to place my buy or sell order, I decide at what rate. Lets say I buy EURUSD at 1.1000. And I want to place 3 lots....
Some time ago (at least before 2009.11.07), I can use a function to set plot line color, such as PlotIndexSetInteger(i,PLOT_LINE_COLOR,iColor); without explicit declare statement, such as #property indicator_color1 Red But now(2010.01.11), I must write many "#property" in my multi-line...
I try to use the Bull-Indicator.  This is the info from the doc: int  iBullsPower(    string              symbol,            // symbol name    ENUM_TIMEFRAMES     period,            // period    int                 ma_period,         // averaging period...
Hello to all, I do urgently search third wave fx Venom A and third wave fx Venom B indicators. Maybe a professional programmer can also program an indicator MTF for the 3rd wave in every timeframe? Thank-you beforehand.
  All Indicators You ever need  (21   1 2 3)
This is a small but probably the best part of my collection. If you need any just ask for.