Technical Indicators - page 157

Price and Volume Trend The Price and Volume Trend is a momentum indicator that was developed as an enhancement to the very popular On Balance Volume Indicator. The PVT has no acclaimed designer. The PVT can be considered as a leading indicator of future price movements. The PVT Indicator is similar...
Detrended Price Oscillator The Detrended Price Indicator is an oscillator that has no accredited designer and is a tool capable of smoothing out long term price trends so that traders can identify short term market tops and bottoms. The DPO is calculated by subtracting a simple moving average over a...
DeMarker The DeMarker indicator is an oscillator designed by Tom Demarker which attempts to identify new buying and selling opportunities. The DeMarker Indicator is similar to the Directional Movement Indicators developed by Welles Wilder. Demarker produced his indicator to try an overcome the...
Money Flow Index The Money Flow Index is a momentum indicator that was developed by Colin Twiggs and is an enhancement of Marc Chaikin’s Money Flow Index. In fact, the Money Flow Index is a volume-weighted version of the Relative Strength Index, but instead of measuring a security's price action...
Awesome Oscillator, developed by the legendary trader Bill Williams - now in a multi time-frame version so you have stronger signals and much more profitable trades.
Hi all Can anyone code an indicator with sound alert when price moves across (either up or down) a moving average ? Must be able to input ones own choice of moving average. Thanks Randy
Fundamental indicators or economic indicators are as important as the technical indicators that you came to know first hand while learning FOREX. To assist you in mastering the other side of analysis, we compiled an extensive list of articles on fundamental analysis and important economic indicators...
A Free indicator I have recently developed, based on the MTF Bollinger indicator. Basically, this indicator looks for touches of the Bollinger and attempts to catch bottoms and tops - sometimes it is really good. Download https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex-indicators...
[Deleted]
Here is a new flavor of the stochastics indicator for the metatrader platform. As you may already know, the stochastics is a very popular indicator and can be see in almost 90% of trading systems. Some like to use it for exiting trades but most like to use it as and oversold/overbought indicator. No
is anybody know an indicator, which can show profit to loss ratio (pips to take profit level / pips to stop loss level) for open positions? also im looking for info indicators like "tm settings".. please help =)) thanks
Hi there, I thought this might be of interest to you guys. This is my own developed indicator for Trading with Ichimoku. Here is what the indicator will do: 1. Works best in 1H, 4H, Daily and higher timeframes 2. Detects Tenkan-Sen / Kijun-Sen crossovers 3. Suggests Long or Short Calls 4. Suggests...
hey guys, just signed up to this forum, seems like a friendly place! I am currently looking for a kst indicator for mt4 - can anyone help out? Were´nt able to find one myself so far.
Hi everyone! I'm testing a couple of Expert advisor I made (I'm learning) but, as it's sunday the spreads with my broker are extremely high.. 30 pips instead of the usual 0.8-1.2 pips. With this trading conditions of course nothing works: is it possible to modify spreads during testing? I tryed to...
We at ChartSecret.com have decided to grant you with a powerful indicator from our development team - completely free of charge. We hope you trade it profitably. This indicator generates buy and sell signals based on bounce from moving average. It also provides exact stop loss position for each...
[Deleted]
This is a fairly new indicator which can be used for scalping the small timeframes. It can work alone but it not advised to use it as such as there are instances where the signal lags or fails. So use this indicator along with your other indicators and use a trailing stop to catch some profits....
Is there any indicators for Metatrader to trade automatically buying / selling ? If so please let me know... Thanks in advance
Looking for a indicator which can show multiple timeframe trend (Up, Down) of many currencies under one chart ? Anyone can point the direction ? Thanks
This indicator plots the location of price in relation to Bollinger Bands - it allows you to trade the Bollinger Bands in a more mechanical way. Interpretation Readings above 1 are considered OverBought (Short) Readings below 0 are considered OverSold (Long) Download here: Click here to download...
  Technical Charts  (3)
Good Luck to everybody. You will be find the charts of the most active forex currency pairs in this topic.
glad i finally found a good site. i have found really good indicators here, and really appreciate you guys. honest!. as a new member here i would like to contribute something back...have a site packed with EA'S, some with source codes. p.s .. if anyone has found the use of some of this ES's could...
Hi, folk's I use a lazy man's trading system, a simple daily breakout, on a five screen setup: Yesterday's H/L, Tp, & a 'lose the ranch' stop of half the H/L. It suit me, & I do alright. I use Metatrader for the charting, & a spread betting company that doesn't use Metatrader for the
  ATR Indicator?  (1)
Why is it so difficult to find a basic ATR.ex4 or ATR.mq4 indicator? I have downloaded the 500 zip and the 1000 zip. The 1000 zip has 3 types. Is the one I need called ATR ratio ? Does anyone have one that they could attach. I have searched in many forums and done several Google searches and can't
[Deleted]
Price Alert MetaTrader indicator — plays sound alerts when the price reaches certain levels that are set by the trader. There are three types of alerts: first one is used when the price rises above certain level (displayed with the green line on the chart), second one is used when the price falls...
[Deleted]
This indicator is a modified version of the RSI indicator. It has 2 added lines into it, one upper line and one lower line. These lines are dynamic and their values will always be changing. These lines are here to replace the fixed overbought and oversold level. Once the RSI goes beyond the...