Technical Indicators - page 149

Use recently MT5 version, I got a runtime error in my code call to ArrayResize(class, xx), in the past it runs all ok. Just to show the error, I use a demo script for example, the same error occur in my indicator. Run testScript.mq5 to reshow the error. these codes is modified from Sergan's cbot
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can find the source code for the 'Standard Deviation Channel' indicator? as i would like to make a custom indicator from it.
in a custom Indicator, I have int OnCalculate(const int _rates_total, const int _prev_calculated, const int _begin, const double &_price[]) "_price" brings "price close" by default and can bring "median" "typical" etc... as set in #property...
Version 2 of my automatic fibonacci retracement indicator is now available. New features include the ability to change the style and width. For more information/instructions and to download the indicator, please go to TRADERTOOLS-FX.COM HOME-FREE FOREX FX TRADING TOOLS, MT4 TOOLS, CURRENCY TRADING,...
Hello, I want to access USD/RMB and USD/MXN history data (.hst-files) from my MT4, and work with these data in an array of a MT5 indicator buffer. How can I accompolish that, please? Jacky
Hi, I saw a script that can refresh indicators in a chart. I need a script that can delete a particular indicator instead, eg. MACD, from the current active chart. Is it possible to code such a script? If yes, can someone help code it for me here? (I know that i can delete indicator from chart...
Hi Guys, This indicator was introduced a few years ago and as per my search now there is a gold version out there. Iw as wondering if anyone here have used it and how successful it is in opening trades on TL breaks...are the bugs fixed? I'll appreciate your input. Thanks
I've coded an indicator which some of you might find useful when trading with Stochs The 4H, 30M & 5M are all above the 50 level & when the 1M time frame is below the 20 level for a long trade. Or The 4H, 30M & 5M are all below the 50 level & when the 1M time frame is above the 80 level for a long...
Low P/E ratio High EPS Good dividend histroy
Does anybody have the pink/blue indicator in the picture? Thanks!
Does anyone have the skill to customize "Signal Bars v7". Please advise. Sincerely, L Stone
  Scalping with OBO-bars  (16   1 2)
Hi Traders. I think this indicators is very good for MTF Scalping, I´m using it myself on the M5 chart. OBO-bars = standard settings 2 SELL: Wait for the first red candle and the orange dot = Ehlers MAMA-bands cross, plus that both bands goes BELOW the purple SMA 55 line. BUY: Wait for the...
Its free and very effective. I just thought to share it with everyone. Predict the Market Every Time from Forex Traders Daily
[Deleted]
Hello, I need one indicator for one system I use manually. Can some one help me? Thanks! Best regards, C@sh
hi ... do you have meter or something like that to show weak n strong of currency in forex market .. please post here if you have .. thanks ,, i'm really need that methoad to trade in forex market ..
I would ask if we could create in MT5 a button (ObjectButton) on the graph that can, by pressing, to appear and disappear as an indicator, for example, the ZigZag. Or a combination of two keys on the keyboard.Example : press Ctrl+"..." ZigZag yes, and press Ctrl+"..." ZigZag no ....... as Ctrl+L...
hello, i need help in writeing an indicator.can any one pls write zigzag_pointer_alert_email and asctrend_sound indicator in mq5 format.i have no idea in writeing an indicator.this will be grt help from anyone of you. thank you
I am trying to locate trade copier ea for metatrader. I have one master account and 5 slave accounts can anyone point me in the right direction? I donot want to pay A arm and a leg like these other companies are trying to charge!!!
ı want automatic buy/sell for example value when 1345.. automatic buy or sell how is doing thanks? now
  I am confused  (2)
I am not sure if I am doing this right. In MT4, we collect indictor values and put them into buffer arrays, from what I have picked up in the indicator code for MT5, I see the same thing, for the most part, BUT, I just got done checking out this EA that utilizes iBands. In this code, the author...
Hello, I have an indicator that I would like to refresh on every new bar. It looks like I need to use #include. I see that there is a function called Refresh(), but I think adding this function to my indicator requires a lot of code to access "indicator.mqh". I am not finding the documentation for...
Hi, I have been looking at Stochastic Indicators . I was wondering how much success others have had with them
[Deleted]
Hi there, I'm looking for a simple RSI with sound alert. I've found many similar ones but none works as what I wanted. Really appreciate if anyone can help to code the alert into the standard RSI. I want to use this together with other indicators I use. The following is the criteria: 1. When RSI...
I am converting an MT4 indicator for Bollinger Bands to MT5. I started by creating a new indicator in the editor and then going through the wizard to setup inputs and line params. Now I am in the OnCalculate section and I want to make sure I get the MT4 to MT5 right. Here is my code for MT4 start...
hello all.. im new to coding with mql5.. the problem im facing is this.. i acquire a list of rates in the mqlrates structure.. then transform this data to remove the currency jumps that occur during the weekends.. now i need to calculate indicator outputs such as iAC, iADX or iATR on this data...
Hi This is new to me. Does anybody know how to add a sound alert to a custom indicator on MT4 Please?
how to create a function call with dynamic array as an input variable? in MT4 normally is it define as follow  bool functionName(double variablename[,])
I am looking for an indicator that combines 3 separate time zones in one frame (not on the main chart). Typically it would combine M1, M5 and M15, or M30, H1, & H4
This seems like a familiar topic, but I have a very quick and accurate change of trend indicator that simply uses arrows to indicate the change. It would be so much more useful if it had the option (true/false) for both an alert and an email alert. If anyone is willing to do so I would appreciate...