Technical Indicators - page 145

hi My Name is PPdey. let me know what are the best three or four indicator to follow to get max profit.
Hello, i'am using a Moving Average; MA1_HANDLE = iMA(Symbol(), Period(), 50, -40, MODE_SMA, PRICE_HIGH); // Gelb if(!MA1_HANDLE){  Print("MA1_HANDLE = ",MA1_HANDLE,"  error = ",GetLastError()); ResetLastError(); } else...
This indicator will plot divergence lines on the MACD indicator and will give buy and sell signal by displaying green and red arrows. It also has a built-in alert function. As the original indicator, bullish divergence is plotted in green lines while bearish divergence is plotted in red. If the...
[Deleted]
Hi, for everybody who likes the Super Trend indicator by Robinson (Supertrend - MQL4 Code Base) a systematic large-scale analysis of its parameter influence and recommendations for the best parameters for all major FOREX pairs is given here: http://tradingresearch.wordpress...
Hello to All, Trying to convert StepMA_v7 from mq4 to mql5. The data values of the indicator show up in the data window, but the indicator doesn't plot Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you for your Time EK
Hi. I have problem for making Alert if market goes 100% from Averange Range. it will always give alert if it reach it, i have a very minor MQL experiance (Newbie) and i need for the expert for Help me FIx this.. thanks for your cooperation...
Hi i am new to programming in MT5,but not to programming so i guess that doesnot make me a total newbie. The point in question is i have a csv file like what you see below and i want to draw horizontal lines on the charts (doesnot matter what time frame i opened) depending on the cross in the top...
Anyone has stohastic slingshot?(as in this picture) I am looking for it everywhere but couldn't find it. many thanks.
Hi, I would like to have an automated set-up in MQL5 - based on certain events. Here, *event* is = Actual price action crosss over above or below a predetermined level. That means Entry / Exit / Reversal trades / short covering / long booking will be done if the actual price action goes above /
hello, i found http://finance.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOS_thinkscript/message/483 i have the same problem, how ca i get a 0 or 1 signal from heiken ashi?
does anybody knows the use of ChartIndicatorAdd? an example maybe, can't find something ;(
Can some one please tell me how to add a audio alert and a popup alert to this indicator, its a simple EMA crossover indicator, I just need one with audio+popup alert Here is the code ------//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi I'm working on a custom MACD-based indicator which works in a separate window; however, I have two MAs declared in the code (using iMA) which I'd like to show on the chart the indicator's attached to. How do I do that?
hello... i create a handle: h_hashi = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,"heiken_ashi_tf"); an add it to chart ChartIndicatorAdd(0,2,h_hashi); // in Subwindow 2 how can i write a label that is in 2?
hello... iam using mt5 build478... i have the following question, in the docs https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/istochastic is written for stochastic: The buffer numbers: 0 - MAIN_LINE, 1 - SIGNAL_LINE https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/130 is using buffer 1 and buffer 2, not buffer 0 and...
This indicator (code below) works properly, if shift=0 within the following expression ... iMA(NULL, 0, MaFast, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE); ... If you set shift to a different value, the result is not true. Can anybody tell me why and how to solve the problem?...
Hello Every1, I am looking (Chaikin Money Flow Divergence Indicator) If anyone know that Pls post it here I need one... Thanks
Hi all, I know there are some indicators which can sound alarm when price reach certain level, but is there any indicator can alarm when the whole candlestick above/below certain level? If you happen to have one, I will be so glad that you can share it out. Thanks all in advance.
I have these three indicators that complements each other. It uses the principles of support and resistance. The market goes bearish when it goes up and the market goes bullish when it comes down, so i want it to be programmed to sell when it goes up at the close of the candle after it appears and...
DEAR FRIENDS, every one searching for indicator,indicator,indicator.............. but you remember one factor,is volatility moves indicator,not indicator moves volatility. so, you first should search for how much volatility today or tomorrow or for any other economic news.That is first step of...
If you really want to earn a living from financial speculation, you MUST not get caught up with what I call, the "The Indicator Trap!" Because the hard truth is that most folks only Lose Money following hypothetical Indicators and trade with-out an understanding of the underlying market...
Hi, does anybody have experience with forex-it indicator? It looks good. can someone share the indicator please? Thanks!
HELLO FRIENDS,you can't get any indicator with 90% accuracy.Every different types of indicators are the same copy of another indicator.I am not interested to spend more and more time for searching. This is my good news for you. TRADE WITH USING ECONOMIC CALENDER. you can get more easy pips...
  HiLo indicator  (1)
Hello, This i find a very nice indicator Can anybody make some fib extensions ? -27.2 / -41.4 / -61.8 / -100 / 127.2 / 141.4 / 161.8 / 200 Would be great !
my dear friends i have need a help to create a sound alert in Dinapoli Dtrend oscillator,when rate reach 1 point below from overbought "0" line and 1 point before from oversold "0" line.can help anybody?? i have no any knowledge in programming.
Creates vertical lines on chart. Mouse over lines to see what data is and ranking low-impact, medium-impact, or high-impact differentiated by color. Upper right hand corner of chart will display info. Based on full economic calendar from dailyfx.com. 1) Place MarketNewsLib.mq4 in experts\libraries...
Hi! I have a pivot points file to the meta trader and i want to know according to what time setting the pivot were defined. I tried meta editor but i couldn't understand that from there. I attached the file. I want to know according to which time zone and which start and end time the pivots were...
  Indicator  (2)
Can someone Help me to find the Indicator I just Found this Pix at... Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker | Forex | FXCM pls I am Looking a file to download Thanks.. more info check this out this platform has a same indicator.. Automated Forex Trading
  forex entry  (4)
i am new in forex is their any one that can help me on how to enter a trade rightly thanks
Hi, A modification of Kijunsen indicator. The Idea is to open on cross of the middle line or near it into same side of the line. If line goes down then sell if up -- buy What do you think?