Technical Indicators - page 139

ZIGZAG HELP  (2)
Hello, I am looking for a ZIGZAG that don't repaint, and instead of lines just put a dot or some kind of a little symbol for MT5. Any help will be appreciated. Many thanks David
Hello at all, my english isnt the best, but I made a very usefull discovery and I need your help for this: I know two very good s/r- Indicators with phenomenal strong and acurates/r-levels on higher timeframes with the possibility to deveolp very profitable trading strategies based on them
Hi, I would be very grateful if someone could please add an alert to the attached Forex Freedom indicator. As far as I know, this version does not repaint - except for the current bars. The alert should give a visual and audio signal when all the 4 bars change to the same color. An email alert may
Have Auto Fibonacci Auto Trend Indicator for MT5 let me know if anyone is interested .
Dear friends, I am so for using SMI for my trading as main signal with MT4. now i want it in MT5 format. can anybody help me out. i am attaching that MT4 file here.
Hello I am new to mql5 and I realize that I am having a hard time converting my indicators written in mql4 to mql5 because I lack a point of reference. My indicators are similiar to the one Rosh wrote here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7072 Can someone show me what this sample code would look like...
Bonjour, Puis je avoir le code d'un indicateur qui tracerait des lignes de tendances sur EURUSD à 1H? Mon objectif:écrire un EA. Bye
Hello , I'd like to know how to convert an indicator from mql4 to mql5 AND the language of MQL5 . Thank you
  Secondary axis  (5)
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have different axes for different drawing buffers in an indicator. For example if I want to build in volume or an oscillator on an indicator that plots candlesticks, but this makes the data unreadable for the human eye, because the volume stretches...
Hi all, I am looking for an indicator which can be used in an EA to get values of the Linear Regression Channel. I can manually draw the linear regression channel by using the Menu command Insert>Channel>Linear Regression. Do we have any indicator for it where I can give the start and the end bar...
Hi everyone. Have a nice day. I am learning MQL5 "translating" some indicators and EAs that were written in MQL4. This time, I am programming the DiNapoli Stochastic, but I find that the MQL5 indicator I programmed, has mistakes respect to MQL4 indicator. If you look so close the MQL5 indicators'...
Hi, I am new at MT5, I am trying to make an Indicator, and it works, but only on 1H. Grateful, if anyone can help, Kind regards, Jordi
Is there a run-time function of indicator_levelN property? My indicator needs level set only if one of the input parameters is set to a specific value. Is there any way to add or remove a separate window level during run-time? Or is there any reasonable way to add such level using graphical objects...
Looking for Constant Range Bar (CRB) chart indicator for MT5. Appreciate help.
  Tics Downloader?  (1)
Wikisend: free file sharing service Some traders like more tics than ticks. Some like to fraction time to microseconds. I like topless and timeless because I am Loyal Royal Renko trader. This one is good for ticks data download to MT4 for EAs testing. Cheers Hermes
when you debug an indicator, buffer variables are not drawn on graph until event handling function is not exited. is there a way to bypass this, i.e. to draw buffer content immediately while stepping through the code?
  datetime addition  (10)
hi I wrote an indicator and I need to add some days to my indicator i used this approch: datetime End=D'2012.03.18';datetime dt=End+102*PeriodSeconds();ObjectCreate(0,names[i],OBJ_VLINE,0,dt,0); in PERIOD_D1 it must draw a line at 2012.09.04 but it draws the line at 2012.06.28 I dont...
Hi Forum , maybe someone can help out with this basic question: In my Indicator I want to calculate the extremest values of each osma intervall ( high an low). to do so , I loop through the values like this : for(i=prev_calculated;i<rates_total;i++) {...
Is it even possible to have a tick chart with moving averages replacing the 1 min chart
hi... please help me to convert this mq4 to mq5.
I have an issue with the FOR loop while using on the object list... Here a function to check object names and delete those whose names start with the text1 and text2 string... if I use for(int i = ObjectsTotal(0) - 1; i >=0; i--)... the function works properly but if I use for(int i = 0; i <...
Hello, I'm Gerhard Lang from Germany , I want to tell you the secret of my success . I start trading with 5000 USD 2 months before and now the balance is 58889 USD I here attached my statement please check it out . This success behind a EA , I'm Using a EA in my account and i'm wonder . Finally i
All, Not sure if anyone is interested but in last weekends Investors Chronicle I read an Trading article which mentioned the 3 little pigs strategy, I have started a thread under trading systems where i am trying my best to record my trades. Anyway on the same site, Forex Useful, there is a free...
Good morning, i'm using MT5 and want to use multiple periods on my CCI indicator, does anyone know if this is possible?
hello, I found this indicator. And I just wondering if somebody can change it so instead of an indicator on the bottom, show only the high/low (Bollinger bands) and difference on the top left side of the chart with an alarm, . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/880 thanks
  Android phone  (4)
Hi traders is it possible to add indicators and other stuff to trading platforms on mobile phone? thank you
where can i get a indicator to alert me of a ring high or ring low
can someone create an indicator that draw boxes of H1,H4,Daily and Weekly?
hi traders i have a question about call a script into an indicator. how do i call script with different parametrs into an indicator? thanks
Second-TimeFrame Indicator with second-timeframe in a separate window with separator line. Very useful for day traders to analyze the quick motion. Input parameters: TimeFrame - used time frame: S1 - one candle contains 1 second (max. 60 candle/sec); S2 - one candle...