Technical Indicators - page 143

Anyone have the indicator Eagle Breakout? Like this one exactly? https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.fxneo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/breakout-eagle.gif Not the PANCA breakout one, Eagle breakout? I had it on other hard drive but its now dead And I can't find it in search. Thanks
Anyone out there to share this powerful forex system with us by uploa!>ing it here,.... Thanks
Hi, Can someone upload the ADX crossover alerts like when ADX crosses 22, MA Cross over alerts like when the price crosses 20/50/200 MA's Chocks.
Whats the name of this indicator?
  Indicator  (3)
What is an indicator in forex? What is the work and need of this indicator? Share your experience on forex trade!
Hello Everyone, I'am new to mt4 and just turned to mt5. I am trying to create an indicator using iIChimoku in which I need to plot the Senkou lines of H1 to current chart, say M1. Do you have templates for this? Regards, Allan
Hello, does anybody out there having or knowing the best trend Indicator. An indicator which is not repeating an give clear easy to understand signals. I am looking for an indicator which is showing the trend chanching pionts. And give no false signals in flat markets. Most Trend indicators showing
  Hull Cross  (1)
I see that we have hull (HMA), but does anyone have a HMA cross? Thanks Gil
[Deleted]
I hope someone will help you to trade, if there are no
Hi guys I have some indicators that I would like to turn it into a non repainting indicators, if you can do it I would really appreciate it ... 1. SEFC 2. Glodminer Thanks in advance FarrisFahad
Hi guys Is there an indicator similar to "how_volitile2.5 in mt4 It calculates the range going back a selected number of bars Thanks Gil
Hey, I'm looking for a good indicator that will allow me scalping on M5 timeframe and give many signals - something like Stochastic . I would like to get an alert and arrow when trend will change. Thanks, freakout
Hey guys, How is everyone? This is my first post and I was wondering if anyone could whip up one of these indicators for a range bar chart. I want the indicator to display triangles in a red/ green colour depending on the RSI value. ANyone know where I could get something like from?
hii every body can any one please put buy and sell alert for this indicator .... thx
We have coded a new Forex Price Action indicator with extended alert and notification management. Features: - Uses 3 Moving Averages instead of original 2 - Calculates with High, Low, Open and Close - Displays 3 color lines - Executes an alert and/or notification if the fast and medium MA crosses by
Hi everyone I'm new in Meta trade Scripts. I want to create a script with mutiple currency i want to create a scripts with a formula let say A=GBPUSD(sale)+0.01USDJPY(sale) and B=GBPUSD(buy)+0.01USDJPY(buy) and load in template which plot graph A and B with different line color in EURUSD...
Hello, I want to insert the current time in a email body or subjet, in a indicator. The email have this form: Subjet: Buy alert Body: 11h35 Buy alert in H1 For make a mail no problem: SendMail("Buy alert","Buy alert in H1") But you know how to insert the timecurrent() paramètre for had it...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody. I've been trying to make this indicator for a few days now but am having some difficulty spotting my error(s). This is not an indicator for generating live signals but a way for me to view my strategy's success rate over time. Here's the idea behind the indicator: GBPJPY moves A LOT! I
  non lag  (1)
can someone please tell me where i can get the mtf non lag ma histogram from? thanks
Hi, this indicator is improved on "Ichimoku". would you give me a feedback?
Hi Traders and Happy New Year I just want to share a nice scalping idea for M1. However I use it most of the time to enter my trades on M15. Scalping on M1 is not always easy. Most indicators are not adapted for this TF, or lag a lot. It´s also very difficult to predict voatility and priceaction if
[Deleted]
I am using the supply and demand indicator and it seems to work best on the daily time frame but what other indicators might I use besides noting the strength of the zone? Or is their something else besides an indicator that would help
how can I let indicator every 20 min to execute OnCalculate() function? ' In my indicator, I donot want it check on every ticket, only for 20 min to do it , My I use EventSetTimer()? Please guide. thanks
this fundamental analysis was written by Dr. Mike Campbell for dailyforex.com Once upon a time, all international trade balances had to be settled by the transfer of gold, but eventually, the sheer volume of international trade brought that era to a close. It was replaced by a US Dollar-backed...
[Deleted]
Does anybody have the support and demand indicator through tradestation that would could be used on the mt4 platform or could make one? Does anyone have an indicator that is comparable
Oooops, I think I posted this in the wrong forum! Sorry. I've copied it here in the hope that someone may be able to help me. After I got no reply I tried again to sort it out myself but just cannot seem to be able to work it out. Hi All Yesterday I had MT4 and on it I had a simple indicator...
[Deleted]
...but I was wrong! Hi everyone! Kurre here from Sweden. Nice forum! I found CCI Arrows in this forum but I couldn't help to send a post about it. It really is a bad indicator. Once applied on the chart it looks like the killer indicator for scalping showing exactly if there is going to be a...
hellow Ineed hourly pivot point with alert please >>>>
[Deleted]
Hi, I need a custom indicator that, in a separate window, write atr and moving average calculate on it and same thing for bandwidth. I have made the code in mql4 and I have using the IMAONARRAY for calculate the MA, but the indicator don' t work..can anyone help me??? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there such an animal as a non repainting trend indicator - or a swing trade indicator? Thank you