drawing support and resistance lines from csv

Hi i am new to programming in MT5,but not to programming so i guess that doesnot make me a total newbie. The point in question is i have a csv file like what you see below and i want to draw horizontal lines on the charts (doesnot matter what time frame i opened) depending on the cross in the top line and the line values below..

here is a little sample

EURUSD GBPUSD

1.4212   1.6210

1.4109   1.6050

and so on  so this will be in the csv file and when ever i run the file the data will picked up and lines will be placed on the respective charts agin regardless of the timme frame of the chart

this is very important tks so much for anyone who will help...

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5
Files:

PRiyaBharath:

Hi i am new to programming in MT5,but not to programming so i guess that doesnot make me a total newbie. The point in question is i have a csv file like what you see below and i want to draw horizontal lines on the charts (doesnot matter what time frame i opened) depending on the cross in the top line and the line values below..

here is a little sample

EURUSD GBPUSD

1.4212   1.6210

1.4109   1.6050

and so on  so this will be in the csv file and when ever i run the file the data will picked up and lines will be placed on the respective charts agin regardless of the timme frame of the chart

this is very important tks so much for anyone who will help...

I am looking for something like this as well i notice that this is a bit beyond the begginers level.. appreciate any help i could get

I can make such adviser working under MT5 terminal.              This job costs $80. 

yyy999:
I can make such adviser working under MT5 terminal.              This job costs $80. 

could u show me a video recording of the done project so that i can know what i am paying for before actually paying it tks