Technical Indicators - page 140

im sorry but i think i´m in love with new trading software https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://vimeo.com/40729522 this looks so easy
Does any one nows how to install indicators on metatrader for android? Its very easy trade from my andorid phone but my system neds the indicators and i dont now how to install them anyone ?¡
Hi Traders. Just wanna share some good indies that tells You weekly Pivot S/R and Camarilla levels. Understand that the big players use them a lot and, it helps You to zoom out from daily Pivot/Camarilla/Support-Recistance levels. When market are ranging for several days, daily Pivots and...
Hi everyone I need to be able to set alarms for times when the real volume in a particular currency goes beyond a specified limit on any one bar. Normally I should be able to do this with the default Alerts tab in MT5, but when I tried to set this I realised that it will only accept a volume limit...
It is requested that somebody may create an indicatorfor me with following parameters. Thanks and regards in advance 1. The standard MT4 envelop indicator in theoscillator section should be used 2. The indicator should indicate envelop prices,both upper and lower by adding spread to upper...
Hi All, I found this useful Signal indicator, can anyone convert it to mql 5 ???? Thanks a lto. Alireza
Hello , I have been practising my trading for 2 years now .In order to improve my gains , i have been looking for an indicator that would alert me when there are "important" price variations . This could be helpful for nights important fluctuations . The most appropiate indicator I could find is the...
Hello Guys , I have a EA for sell , Its amazing EA you'll get only profits , there is no loses . I already posts about this , but someone not believe about this , So that i here attached my live account with live results . Please check the screen shots and think . If anyone want this EA please
Hello Guys, I'm selling a EA which makes only profit , My EA makes you millionaire . At least you need a minimum balance 2k in your trading account . My EA place more than 50 trades within a minute its 95% accurate . Who need EA please contact me , inteltech2008 at gmail dot com Thanks, Vineeth
  TAIO Idicator  (1)
can any one please help me with TAIO indicator seen in AmiBroker Pattern Exlporer http://www.patternexplorer.com/taio-indicator.html
hi i want to write an indicator so predict ten next movement on the chart. i dont want to use "shift" option. and per new candle it draws next movements. pleade guide me . the attached file is shown the example of indicator
Please anyone convert attached MT4 indicator smHeikinAshi haDelta.ex4 and haDelta2.mq4 to MT5 indicator. Пожалуйста, кто-нибудь конвертировать прилагается MT4 индикатор smHeikinAshi haDelta.ex4 и haDelta2.mq4 для MT5 индикатора.
[Deleted]
I would like to select all the pairs given om my platform, drop into some form of software and let them calculate the pairs volatility in perhaps a percentage of the Euro USD - which i know is not the most volatile, but we have to measure it against something to begin with - I would like to fill in...
Hello reliable EA gurus in da house.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on an MA line/price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA line/price on every...
  I need...  (3)
Hi Traders I have very good Meta4 indicator. I use it for 2 years Who can I rewrite for meta 5
Hi, I have a indicator where I have spesified the indicator levels as input. So i can have N amount of levels each one a certain spacing apart. All nice and done but now my EA needs to read this Levels...i dont see how to do this? I feel lost here...
Hi, I downloaded the AverageSizeBar indicator. And I'm able to attach it manually from the trading screen. But how do I add it programatically. Like iBands shows up in the context menu when i type it out
Hello..I'm a newbie..I hope any pro can give me advice and share a good indicator.. Thank you very much!
Hello gurus in da house once again. I am looking for an indicator that automatically plots horizontal lines of the high and low price of every 4hrs candlestick on a 5mins chart or any lower timeframe chart. Please, I would like the high/low prices to be visible on the chart and also include option...
Hi I am trying to code an indicator which returns 1 when EMA(period) is higher than the high of current bar and returns -1 when is less than tha current low I did some coding but its returning only ema value , not 1/-1 Can some body help please. Thanks neuron_sun
Hello all, I'm trying to port this indicator, It's my first attempt on MQL5, I have attached here the original and my attempt, anyone can help me? it compiles but I get and out of range error. or, I don't know, it just doesn't work... Thanks in advance, Gal
Hi there, I just downloaded the MT5 for android, but there are just two indicators, and am not sure how to go about getting more indicator for it. I will appreciate it any body can put me through what I should do.
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to setup an alert using MT4 for an RSI indicator. I know how to create an indicator, but not how to setup an alert for it (for example when RSI (period 4) crosses below 25.
Hi All, I am new to MQL5 and i somehow wrote a Fractal indicator which identifies 7 pattern discussed in the below link But due to some reason, the indicator is not working properly. sometimes it is working, sometime it is not working. Can someone test this code and correct it? [Code attached]
Hi, I'm looking for one click trading in my mt4. I want it in my market watch. I have own one click trading but it crash my mt4. I don't use it anymore. Does anyone have that file?
Hi I have adx cross pop up alert and stochastic cross pop up alert, but it gives pop up alert for only that perticular chart. I need to check all the charts which is frustrating. Pls help me getting 1)ADX cross and 2) Stochastic cross pop up alerts , which gives pop up alerts for multiple charts
Good evening! Indicator handle creating it in OnInit. Sorry, but that makes indicator handle repaint with the arrival of new ticks or even bars if it is created in the init? True, I just want to understand. Somehow unreal obtained by writing to the init! True to this? Is not it better to be in on...
Hello all, My question may be a very simple one but i just want to clear my mind about it. What exactly is an indicator handle. My best guess is that it is a variable which stores the value of an indicator. Am i right? Thanks in advance.
OBJ_CHANNEL in mql5 looks totally different . i need to extend channel in mql5 . have any option to do this ....... i attach two image (mql4 and mql5) with same configuration .
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Demo_iOsMA.mq5 | //| Copyright 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.mql5.com...