General - page 918

Hey, goood morning .... i'm trying to improve some code lines and i want to get reed of some code like this:    // store current buffer   int bufferRC = this.getBuffer();   if ( bufferRC == -1 ) return false; The method returns -1, 0 and eighter a 1 or a value greater then one. All values equals or...
Hello everyone; I've been testing an EA and using historical data on an Alpari Demo Account. When I run in Strategy Tester, the available bars are a little more than 500,000. However when I run in trading mode, there is a little over 50,000. The "Max Bars in Chart" is set to "unlimited. Does anyone...
We will present our latest developments and new services for the MetaTrader 5 platform at the FxCuffs 2018 event, which will take place at the ICE Krakow Congress Centre on March 16-17. It is the largest Eastern European conference of investors, which is expected to bring together over 5,000...
Hi! How do I know that the end results are better than the shares it is based on .eg Wall 300, daily .End of testers results must be better than the actual Wall 30, Daily. Is there a way that the Balance/Equity results/graph can be super-imposed onto the actual graph for immediate comparisons?...
hello traders, which indicators can i use to ; 1.determine market volatility 2.determine a trending and non trending market
I made a EA and that the result for GBPUSD but if i try in another pairs like EURUSD its does't got the same result someone can explain me, why that can be happend?
Eyy Guys, i need your Help. I need a Broker with spread of 0.5 NOT ECN Account. Any Trusted broker that you know? Except ActivTrades, hope you help me guys. TIA
Hello everybody , I built this basic EA to help me trade , and it has been doing well so far and I thought I would share it with you guys, if it helps you too , let me know! =) . It will give an alert whenever 4H , H1 , M30 and M15 Stochastics are all above 80 or below 20 , it does not place trades...
I don't have a problem sending email from my laptop in metatrader in my EA but the cloud while configured the same way will not send mail alerts trigger by sendmail. Anyone encounter this and have a workaround? kind regards.. Neal Russell Vanderstelt
Is there some documentation about arranging windows within the desktop?  I'd like to put the DOM to the left of my chart, for instance.  Thanks.
I purchased an 2 indicators which I use as for my strategy.  I went to ea generator but the system can not recognise compiled indicators those with ex4 file format. I have zero knowledge of programming. I tried reading icustom function, I tried searching other forums but to no avail,  I use a 2...
The dilemma of most traders are that not aware of the moment for enter a position. But there is more..... what about after you enter, you also need to know when and why to exit the position. So ....my big question is : Who's the best MT4 technical indicators or systems and combination of indicators
can you help me with the problem friend , what wrong ? . operator for not work .
Can anyone help with coding  no TRADE ON FRIDAY"? I don't want it to open any new lot on Friday but I want Martingale to continue buying higher lots until it exits in profit.   I'm using DaytoTrade() under order management   but it stops all trading. I want it to continue Martingale until the trade...
I've seent youtube videos about trailing stop loss options on MetaTrader5 but son't see the options on my demo account, any ideas?
Every few days or weeks my Metatrader 4 app keeps resetting and loses all data: trendlines, indicators, color theme, settings etc. All get reset to factory settings I am doing nothing different on my phone it just started happening after getting ios 11 update back in 2017.  I even got a new iphone 8...
  log MT5  (4)
Hello, my borker accuses me of having to modify my "journal" (=log data) MT5 after problem and confirms me the remarks, and he refuses to repay me. Or, it's totally wrong, my broker can he access my "journal" MT5? Are there any copies? Or is it only me who owns it? I have attached the file here, the...
Hi When I draw lines on my charts, horizontal, trend or even fib lines, they are moving position and even appearing on other charts. Example, I have just drawn a fib on my GBP daily chart and when finished I moved to EUR chart, the same fib was also on this chart but obviously in a completely...
Dear All, I'm Newbie in MQL5. I made one indicator based on MQL4 file. I've checked all values by printing values and I got proper values but Indicator doesn't draw any arrow or lines. Please anyone can help me with it. Thanks in Advance. #property version "1.00" #property
HI, I bought this signal : FOX SIGNAL and my subscription has been acceted, but I see now that under the owner's picture, it is written: " Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves." So what does it mean? It will not copy the signal? Why can...
Hello, is Heiken Ashi a standard indicator or standard candle display in Metatrader 4? Standard like Moving Average? Or does Heiken Ashi not belong to the standard of Metatrader 4? Best regards
Comments not related to " Disabling WebMoney " have been moved to this topic. "
Hi  Can any one help me with a code for first 15 Min High Low Breakout.
Hello everyone, I have been testing this indicator for two weeks and is very profitable in the time frame of 4 hours, if someone could make a ea, I appreciate it. Thanks
How to open tick history in a shart window, help please? 
Did the recent update of the Intel chip significantly slowdown backtesting on your PC as it has with mine?  For similar testing that I perform, it typically takes 3-4 hours.  Right now i've gone 28 hours for the same range of backtesting data. My CPU is only using 50% running 4 terminals, and my ram...
Hello everyone! I am looking for an indicator #HiLo_Channel. mq4. I searched everywhere no luck. Thank you all!
  EA  (3)
Is it possible to write an EA that recognises a buy or sell arrow created by a 2 moving averages indictor, and buys or sells on that? When an EA creates the moving averages within itself it is never anywhere near the result of the indicator
i happy with this indicator however its only give popup alert. Im not always infront of the computer. appreciate if anyone can make a modification for this indi