General - page 920

The Custom indicator repeats multiple times while using strategy tester. See the image of the custom ADX:   I don't know why the indicator is getting repeated in the MQL5. I have called this indicator using the iCustom() function. Kindly help me as fast as possible to resolve this issue.
[Deleted]
Hello I have just downloaded MT5, and I have put a graphic on m30 with volume, and everything its ok, but I then go back some days and volume data starts to behave pretty bad. What to do? Is there a way to have reliable volume data or download it? In MT4 volume was ok no matter how back you would...
[Deleted]
Periods should be visible from the start and also strategy tester. Most used things ever in MetaTrader.
[Deleted]
It was not possible on mt4..
Hello guys, do you know some system to performs Metatrader5 using Expert Advisors directly online? I checked Zulutrade that uses MQL4 script or similar to create and run EA directly on their server. Do you know others but using MQL5 or similar? Thanks
  Lithium  (2)
Does anyone knows a broker allowing trade in Lithium?
Dear every body, I am the newbee here, I really need to join the MT5 for my notebook as OS Windows 10 pro but can not install it occur message error as attached photo
  MT4 shutdown  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi it seems there are signs out there that MT4 could be shutdown this year ? This would not be an issue if MT5 code was simpler instead of beeing more complicated for end users. In MT5, you cannot call directly and easily an indicator function to obtains the datas, you must first use the...
  WebMoney  (4)
Hello, I remember that MetaQuotes announced that WebMoney will no longer remain in service on this site! But, still I can see it is active and also the logo of WebMoney is placed on the bottom of the web site as captured below.
to the greatest coders of the forum!! Can you please explain the geometry/ math behind this code (Roy Kelly Cycle Identifier . I know it repaints!) ..Please Using Pi value, and this magical 1.414 or diagram to show it as abcd... Please double ZeroLag( double price, int length, int pos) { if
Dear friends, Please be informed that we are going to reconfigure our WebMoney account. Unfortunately, the ability to withdraw funds via this system will be disabled during this time. The procedure will start on March the 2nd, and may take several working days. After that date the ability to...
  trading options  (2)
want to learn to trade options on MQL5 can someone help me please?
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to simultaneously copy two signal provider, with MT4 vps and on the same trading account? Obviously all in automatic trading.
I am trying to print the values of the ADX indicator in MQL5. Here is teh code and the output of me test: void OnTick()  {   int testing = iADX(_Symbol,PERIOD_M1,5);   double dminus[],dplus[],main[];   ArraySetAsSeries(dminus,true);   ArraySetAsSeries(dplus,true);   ArraySetAsSeries(main,true);...
i noticed the eur usd and usd chf do not move at the same rate. so i tried this, buying both pairs eur usd - buy usd chf - buy when one is buying, the other is selling off, vice versa. so i noticed their was profit at some point, it seems low risk to me. i am trying to figure out if their is a term...
Share Profitable Experts Here to improve them :)
  OOP Conundrum  (2)
Hi everyone - So, my MQL4 days are slowly coming to an end. My broker has implemented MQL5 and now, the conversion from 4->5 begins. When I started MQL4, I was an OOP noob and in some respects, I still am. Building OOP classes has certainly paid huge dividends by creating a foundation of thoroughly...
  Cluster methods of market forecasting.  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Gentlemen! Let's discuss (promising in my opinion) cluster approaches to market forecasting in this thread. First of all, I mean the so-called cluster analysis the essence of which is to look at patterns together with real volumes that seems to really allow predicting further price movement. But for
How can I make the body of heiken ashi bars fatter, reducing the space between two bars, in MT5 I know that zooming in will enlarge the overall size of bars, but this is not what I desire. I want just the body of chart to be wider with the scale of charts remaining the same, in order to decrease the...
Hey guys, as the title says I am looking for a script/indicator that shows you how many history bars are loaded onto a chart and also if there is a way to get a specified number of bars on a chart? Thank you very much for your asnswers! Kind regards
Hello  Just want to know if its possible  1 Mt4 platform for broker A  Another one for broker B So 2 mt4 platform launch without conflit? Sorry for my english i hope you can understand what i want to do  Thanks in advance 
Hi all, I'm developing a trading system, but don't know how to separate MT4 account and MT5 account. Any suggestion? Thanks! 
I usually trade at home and work, using two different computers. I just got VPS, and synced my MT4 installed on my laptop. However, when I go to my desktop, I don't see an option to synchronize. Is it possible to control VPS from two different MT4 installations? Thanks
Need backdata for metatrader CFD pairs. I know strategy quant has this for currencies but not for specific stocks like google for example.
Hi there guys, If anyone could help to understand how the signals process works, i will deeply appreciate it. So i'm new to this trading industry and i have always had an interest on understanding how it all works. So i made an account and everything, got a broker and have also selected the signals....
Hi On pages for a Signal > Account tab, where the Growth curve being show, under the chart one can see the monthly % return then the YTD total "see image attached". going through many of those Signals, I notice the YTD is higher than the monthly all added together. Further more then Total return is...
  Copying a signal  (1)
I am trying to copy a signal. When I click Copy the signal, a mt5setup.exe gets downloaded. Why is that? I have my XM.COM-AU-MT5 running on my Mac, do I need to install another MT5? Where can I see the list of the signals I am copying? Are these information available on the mql5 web site? or I have...
I bought a monthly signals subscription and wanted to auto copy the signal providers trades. When i subscribed i expected to be setting the parameters ? No parameter setting came up it just completed the payment then went blank. The subscriptions been purchased, and it says the signals active, now
Hi I asked on the chat of XM.com-AU-MT5 and was told that Signal tab does not show up on Mac "bottom of the screen, Toolbar window" Any idea how to get the signal tab so that I can buy a signal from the MT5 signals, I prefer not to do it other wise because I have to reveal my log in credentials of...