How to incoporate 2 custom indicators I bought into an EA.

I purchased an 2 indicators which I use as for my strategy. 

I went to ea generator but the system can not recognise compiled indicators those with ex4 file format.

I have zero knowledge of programming.

I tried reading icustom function, I tried searching other forums but to no avail, 

I use a 2 custom indicators one puts arrows on the chart, the other opens a second window and puts arrows as well. 

I want to make an ea that goes long if an arrow is formed in both windows.

Please refer me to a good pdf/ or something that is user friendly not this jargon I have been reading.

Yes I know decompiling ex4 is illigal without owners permission. I donot wish to decompile I want the output to be the one in my ea 

Please don't SHOUT. I edited your post.

jeffiq: I have zero knowledge of programming.
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

jeffiq: I went to ea generator but the system can not recognise compiled indicators those with ex4 file format.

False. Icustom can read the buffers and object functions can read the arrows if they generate them.

EA builder, EATree, fxDreema, FxPro, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc. are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.

• Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
    If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

• EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. (pre-Build 500)
    EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

jeffiq: I purchased an 2 indicators which I use as for my strategy.

I went to ea generator but the system can not recognise compiled indicators those with ex4 file format.

I have zero knowledge of programming.

I tried reading icustom function, I tried searching other forums but to no avail, 

I use a 2 custom indicators one puts arrows on the chart, the other opens a second window and puts arrows as well. 

I want to make an ea that goes long if an arrow is formed in both windows.

Please refer me to a good pdf/ or something that is user friendly not this jargon I have been reading.

Yes I know decompiling ex4 is illigal without owners permission. I donot wish to decompile I want the output to be the one in my ea

If you have zero knowledge of coding, then it will take you a very long time to learn sufficiently to be able to make your own EAs.

Instead consider using the Freelance services on this site, but if you really want to learn, here is the book I started with:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting to Read

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.16 05:40

Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 4

This book will teach you the following concepts:

• The basic of the MLQ4 language, including variables and data types, operations, conditional and loop operators, functions, classes and objects, event handlers and more.
  • Place, modify and close market and pending orders.
  • Add a stop loss and/or take profit price to an individual order, or to multiple orders.
  • Close orders individually or by order type.
  • Get a total of all currently opened orders.
  • Work with OHLC bar data and locate basic candlestick patterns.
  • Find the highest high and lowest low of recent bars.
  • Work with MetaTrader’s built-in indicators, as well as custom indicators.
  • Add a trailing stop or break even stop feature to an expert advisor.
  • Use money management and lot size verification techniques.
  • Add a flexible trading timer to an expert advisor.
  • Construct several types of trading systems, including trend, counter-trend and breakout systems.
  • Add alert, emails, sounds and other notifications.
  • Add and manipulate chart objects.
  • Read and write to CSV files.
  • Construct basic indicators, scripts and libraries.
  • Learn how to effective debug your programs, and use the Strategy Tester to test your strategies.

All of the source code in this book is available for download, including an expert advisor framework that allows you to build robust and fully-featured expert advisors with minimal effort.

whroeder1:
You have only four choices: Thank You very Much, Guess I will have to put time into learning MQL. 
Patience is what my mentor tot me, guess it goes into coding as well

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173136 

Please assist me with these if you download the E.A (mq4) file. the code was written long time ago, but it has errors in the latest metaeditor file. 

here is the file attached product of Ahmed Soliman. 
Lesson 13 - Your First Expert Advisor (Part 1)
Lesson 13 - Your First Expert Advisor (Part 1)
  • www.mql5.com
General: Lesson 13 - Your First Expert Advisor (Part 1)
Files: