General - page 712

Does anyone has a Trailing SL EA using fractals? Was looking for the code to return the latest UP/DN Fractal to use as a trailing SL. If you have the code fort the fractal or an EA already doing this, may you please share it. Any help is appreciated, thank you
Hi everyone, I'm trying to withdraw from my earned funds. I've gone through the Payment Documentation and I'm positive that it's none of the following issues: The problem The solution No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services Withdrawal is allowed not more often than
Hi, I am new in coding and I have one big problem! I used the iCustom function, and I get always the alert from the Market Indicator what I also in the coding use, and can not turn it off. Somebody have an idea??? Thanks in advense
BUILD 2085 How I can reduce the CPU usage of MT5? What is the MT5 doing to use CPU when no charts or any other panels are open? i5 processor and MT5 is using 2.5% up to 5% while the platform is doing nothing
Hello, when I subscribe to a signal, my journal says XAUUSD , USOil and SILVER are not found but my broker definitely has these symbols available. Is there some mapping settings somewhere or something I need to change? It unsubscribed me automatically after it could not find one of the symbols, can
I have a problem with "metaquotes ID", I have a tablet and a smartphone, from the tablet I have no problem once I log in to mql5.com from the message section of the mt4 / 5 android the "metaquotes ID" is automatically added to the section security of my personal profile. Instead the "Metaquotes ID"
Hi, A signal had a drawdown 27.39% which i agree with then after a few orders closed, a mixture in profit and loss, but the overall outcome was a profit, the drawdown updated to 35.8%. Nowhere on the drawdown chart is the drawdown any higher than 27.39% How do i get the drawdown figure updated to
Hello, Ist allowed free version without charge of cost to restrict to accountno and and broker server? Of course at market? I am thinking certain user group to make tool free but need to control free tools, who is using
Beta build 1958 (and previous from ?). While using CustomTicksReplace() to import a 10 millions ticks buffer on a custom symbol (empty tick history to start), it takes 90 seconds to execute ! On memory 10 millions ticks is around 600 MB, but they are then compressed somehow to be written in ticks...
I Installed windows 10 an d my mt4 app can't open is keeps on crashing what could be the problem and i saw a folder called crashes containing in the appdata folder please help
#property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 8 #property indicator_color1 White #property indicator_color2 Red #property indicator_color3 Gold #property indicator_color4 GreenYellow #property indicator_color5 DarkOrange #property indicator_color6 PaleVioletRed
Hi Service desk, I wanted to change the price of a product but when the pop-up asked me for the confirmation, there were no buttons. I got this error
Hey, I am subscribed to a signal and was working fine for a few weeks and then the signal stopped copying to my account. It shows that I am still subscribed but wont allow me to select the signal from my meta trader station. Under the signals area it says"not connected, select from the signals
I sent in a request at the beginning of the week and no response yet. How long does it usually take. I want to continue using the platform but I need help with my funds
Hello! Two of my clients cannot to select me for job because they get message "Not enough money to pay for the work". They already deposited their own accounts to pay for work. What a reason? How to solve
hello there 1. if my broker account is islamic (swap free ) but my copied signal is not islamic , did my account will be swapped ? 2. does the lot size will be the same between signal provider and reciever ? , or will be a percentage according to the reciever account balance and leverage ? thank
Hello, When I try to make a withdraw from my account, I get a message that I need to sign up as a seller. The strange thing is that I have been a seller for several years ago. Is this an issue that will be resolved? Does another seller have a similar issue
void OnStart() { uchar u_ch; for(char ch=-128;ch<=127;ch++) { u_ch=ch; Print("ch = ",ch," u_ch = ",u_ch); if(ch==127) break; } } When executing the program, the first time u_ch=ch, ch=-128,u_ch=0. However, when printing, ch= -128 u_ch= 128. Why is u_ch not
Hey guys, How can I get S&P 500 futures chart into the web terminal? I've tried to search. Your help is much appreciated in advance by a total newby. :)
I can only find "Drawdown %" in the list of Optimization Result in MT5 Strategy Tester, but according to my strategy, I need to know the "Drawdown $". Is that anyway to show "Drawdown $" in the list of Optimization Result ? Thanks
I went to make a deposit to my MQL5 account and the PayPal option is not there. Has this been intentionally removed ? Will it be put back, or gone forever? Was there any notification from the site operators this was going to happen
What there are different results. Just because of trading conditions
Dear Senior Members and Programmers I wanted to know what is the difference between a .mq4 file and .ex4 file in MT4. What do they do differently? Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks In Advance Peace Lover
I am aware of Metaquotes working on the payment system but I do not have any way to withdraw funds at all. No Paypal or Bank or anything
Hi I see that webmoney deposit option is removed so is it forever or it will be back! thanks
I recently got active again after taking a month or two break. I thought I was putting my money into my brokerage but instead put it on the platform here. I can't withdraw any of it because it isn't "earned". What can I do to get that money back
Hello, for a month, I worked with a program that serves to create EA and I try to make a strategy that I found recently, but for this strategy some functions are needed that the program does not include by default, that is why I wonder if anyone knows how include other blocks and the variables that
I have a custom indicator and when I restart the mt4 platform the indicator does not work and the name is non existant. Any ideas? Thank you
  Highest high for an indicator  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
I am trying to find out how to calculate the highest high and lowest low values for an indicator over a period in MQL4. For example: Using amibroker (similar sor metastock) the formula would be as below to calculate the highest high of the 30 day moving average over the last 10 periods. Highest high