Coding / Alert Problems

Hi,

I am new in coding and I have one big problem! I used the iCustom function, and I get always the alert from the Market Indicator what I also in the coding use, and can not turn it off. Somebody have an idea???

Thanks in advense

Joergch71:

Hi,

I am new in coding and I have one big problem! I used the iCustom function, and I get always the alert from the Market Indicator what I also in the coding use, and can not turn it off. Somebody have an idea???

Thanks in advense

Can you turn off the alert in the indicator's inputs? If so, set it to "off" in the iCustom parameters.

Keith Watford:

Can you turn off the alert in the indicator's inputs? If so, set it to "off" in the iCustom parameters.

No! Because the Main Signal comes from the "Market Indicator", where I don't have exit to.

Joergch71:
No! Because the Main Signal comes from the "Market Indicator", where I don't have exit to.

So you can't turn off the alert in the indicator? That's unusual.

Keith Watford:

So you can't turn off the alert in the indicator? That's unusual.

I can turn off the alert from the "Market Indicator" on the screen, but I used this Indicator in my iCostum, and from there I always get the"fales" alert. I make the iCustom Indicator to get rid of the fales Signal!!! It works okay with the Arrows, but on top of it I get the alerts from the "Main Market Indicator".

Keith Watford:

Joergch71:
I can turn off the alert from the "Market Indicator" on the screen, but I used this Indicator in my iCostum, and from there I always get the"fales" alert. I make the iCustom Indicator to get rid of the fales Signal!!! It works okay with the Arrows, but on top of it I get the alerts from the "Main Market Indicator".

What is a "fales" alert?

Why can't you set it to "off" in the iCustom parameters?

Keith Watford:

What is a "fales" alert?

I mean with a "false" alert, is not a good signal for me!

What I did, I copy the Market Indicator with the  iCustom function, to create my own Signals with more parameters as the Market Indicator (MTF Moving Averages, MTF ADX, etc.) But the Standard Settings on the Market Indicator comes with the Alert. 

Joergch71:

I mean with a "false" alert, is not a good signal for me!

What I did, I copy the Market Indicator with the  iCustom function, to create my own Signals with more parameters as the Market Indicator (MTF Moving Averages, MTF ADX, etc.) But the Standard Settings on the Market Indicator comes with the Alert. 

Keith Watford:

For the third and last time

Keith Watford:

For the third and last time

How??? That is the question???