My Metaquote ID result already used by other user.

I have a problem with "metaquotes ID", I have a tablet and a smartphone, from the tablet I have no problem once I log in to mql5.com from the message section of the mt4 / 5 android the "metaquotes ID" is automatically added to the section security of my personal profile. Instead the "Metaquotes ID" of my smartphone is not automatically added and if I try to add it manually I read a message and it is already used by another metaquotes user. How can I solve the problem? Thanks.

Is Incredible when i try to  add the metaquote id of my smartphone in my security section.

i receive the notification on my mobile phone "you metquote ID was cleared from profile because it wasn't speicified correctly".

if is not correct the id why the message arrive on my phone?

Someone know an mql5 email that can give to me support for this problem?

Danilo Cappelletti:

Is Incredible when i try to  add the metaquote id of my smartphone in my security section.

i receive the notification on my mobile phone "you metquote ID was cleared from profile because it wasn't speicified correctly".

if is not correct the id why the message arrive on my phone?

Someone know an mql5 email that can give to me support for this problem?

They don't give support for such problem.

This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. Only MetaQuotes can handle that. Contact Service Desk.