Minimum size lot calculated.

Hi to all.

What happen if I'm suscribed with a signal provider, and when the system calculate the size of the lots to trade in my account, this output is less tan 1 microlot. For example: The balance of SP is 100,000 USD and he trades 1 lot, I'm suscribed to him and I have 500 USD in my balance. Proportionally, the system must determinate less than 1 microlot to trade in my account (exactly 0.5 microlots). What happen in that case? The system don't open the trade or open the trade with the minimum possible (1 microlot). Thank you guys and sorry for my bad english.

Catbug1618:

Hi to all.

What happen if I'm suscribed with a signal provider, and when the system calculate the size of the lots to trade in my account, this output is less tan 1 microlot. For example: The balance of SP is 100,000 USD and he trades 1 lot, I'm suscribed to him and I have 500 USD in my balance. Proportionally, the system must determinate less than 1 microlot to trade in my account (exactly 0.5 microlots). What happen in that case? The system don't open the trade or open the trade with the minimum possible (1 microlot). Thank you guys and sorry for my bad english.

You will copy the next possible lot size rounded up, 0.01 lot in your case.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You will copy the next possible lot size rounded up, 0.01 lot in your case.

Thank you!