General - page 632

Hi, i have diffuclties connecting my live account vps to a signal provider , can someone help me how to do that please? thanks
This is a vary simple thing that is not well documented. You can create your own custom symbol set file. You most likely now that bring up the Market Watch window and right clicking on it to view all the symbols avaible to trade on your station. You can also create your own custom symbol set file so...
Hi Community, I am a new member, currently exploring free and paid robots/expert advisors that can assist in trading Gold, Silver & Oil. Looking for some community help. Please guide and share your comments
How to Open multiple orders each to be opened on a new bar
Dear all, May I know why when I want to purchase VPS directly from MT4 through VISA card payment it always show me no internet connection as show attached? But I have not internet connection problem. Secondly, if I click renew automatically for my VPS, will it auto renew and auto deduct amount money...
Dear Coders! Is there any way or constant or parameter to find Type column in depth of market history data? you can see example in attached pictures. I searched in MQL5 document and forum, But I didn't find anything. thanks in advance
Hi all, I can write (as anyone here) a broker scanner to get tick volume data from all well known brokers and sum it to estimate real volume of a candle. Do you think it is worth to spend time writing it
Failed to move data to virtual server. What I have to do
Is it possible to have OBJ_TRENDshowing up as a price level on the right hand scale? I don't want to use OBJ_HLINE because I want it to start at a specified point and not go right across the chart. I am trying to do it via a drag and drop script thank you ObjectCreate("Line " + TimeNow +
I have an EA that I use which uses an indicator that is drawn on the chart, but when I run it in the strategy tester, it doesn't appear on the screen except for some small objects. Is it supposed to be drawn on the Strategy Tester chart or is it not supposed to be showing? If it is supposed to be
Hi all! Might is a stupid question but i don't get it and i would like to enlighten please. I start to use MT4 for my spread bettings and i only bet to FTSE100.I notice since yesterday that the highest price for FTSE100 that i have got from all the other platforms even from Bloomberg TV is different
Good morning ! I follow instruction regarding to setup of MetaTester 5 agent manager, and I have 1 agent stopped. Take into account that I am new in usage of them, please let me know why I cannot delete him, or why I cannot start him. I waiting with higher interest your feedback. Thank community
Hello. Can some one tell me how to increase retaliate o the signal. Thank you
can anyone give me an idea what i should put there
  What is slippage?  (18   1 2)
What does slippage means? I can't find it in the help section. It only says how to adjust it, but it never explain what slippage means.
I need to combine different EAs into one one EA for a reason. Each EA runs in different time session(one is in London session, another is NewYork session and so on) If I combine those EAs into one EA, Is it possible to send an order in NewYork session while another order still is open in London
I have an Ea i have written that i would like to upload to marketplace, but the issue i have is this ea is actually a take profit / jump stop ea that can follow all trades off of one window. How could i get it to pass the automatic verification without placing actual trades and structurally
I need to give my EA to some people, but I don't want them to see the trade history when they run my EA. Is there any idea that I can protect my logic as much as possible from people who try to analyze the trade history and mimic my EA? (I can hide source code and parameter , but I am not allowed
Hoping for some help as Im sure there must be an EA in market for this simple function. I want an EA that will simply replace any order that is stopped out on a pair as soon as it is stopped out at the same original entry level with the same stop loss and the same lot size. Any help much appreciated
Hi Guys, I'm at a loss. I have searched everywhere, far and wide, but alas, I struggle to even remotely find relevent information on sorting my comments based on their values. Probably because it's too simple. Please excuse my coding noobness. My dilemma below: (Sorry for not sharing my entire code
[Deleted]
  search the forum  (5)
Hello! Would someone please tell if there's a way to search this forum? Either I can not see the obvious or this is a conspiracy ))
Hello. I wonder if it is possible to add more clients to the cloud network to earn more? MQLCN-Hero
Has anyone had this problem and been able to solve it? My language is still set to English, but as you can see in the image a lot of my MQL5 Webterminal has changed languages and I can't seem to change it back. Can anyone help me out with this please
Hi all, On my home pc I've just set up MT5 with all the indicators/chart settings etc that I want to use. Is there a way for me to save my profile including all settings/indicators so I can install this on my work pc? Thanks
This is the code thats returning the zero divide problem . Which occurs when I change the lot size from MODE_LOTSIZE to MODE_MINLOT. double optimalLotSize = NormalizeDouble(maxLossInQuoteCurr /(maxLossInPips * GetPipValue())/lotSize,2); return optimalLotSize; - - - double lotSize =
Hello! Can anyone give me a tip on how to get my EA to work on two accounts at the same time? Thanks
I do not post the full code, to make question very easy to understand. Two cycles should go in order: A-B-A-B... In others words: Cycle A should be activated only once, Then goes cycle B, and everything repeats... It is not working. Logic code below: y= 0 if x =0 then x= 1 (do A...) ================
Good morning ! I am interested to know if I will using default way to subscribe to MT5 connected to <Deleted>, I can trade binary/scalping based on my strategy, or is needed API provided by <Deleted> for that. Please let me know how I must to proceed. If something is unclear for what I want to do
[Deleted]
Filters are missing on the seller's pages, it's hard to look for products because some vendors have 50 or more products. Adding filters would save users a lot of time, and it would reduce the server load on the MQL5 side. Another solution would be to make sections to clearly differentiate things as
Has anyone ever encountered OrderSelect and HistoryOrderSelect both return false in OnTradeTransactions when trans.type = TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD? How do you deal with that? I need to grab open price of the deal so I need to refer to the order ticket