General - page 633

Has anyone ever encountered OrderSelect and HistoryOrderSelect both return false in OnTradeTransactions when trans.type = TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD? How do you deal with that? I need to grab open price of the deal so I need to refer to the order ticket
The post written below by 'the real thing'; a successful currency trader with over 30 years experience; http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=205799#post205799
Can anyone tell me how I can verify a company that uses Metatrader 4 app for it's clients. I was introduced to Metatrader from an unknown (little known) source and I want to verify the Investment Company before I give them any personal information
i need high low swing indicator with good accuracy if any one have kindly share me source code file thank you in advance
  MTPredictor  (30   1 2 3)
Hi folks Trying to export MT4 data into MTPredictor, with no success, cant seem to get the format correct, does anyone know where you can get Ascii data free for the majors? Google searched, followed the tutorial on the MTpredictor site, but keeps comming up with invalid data. I have carefully
How can I avoid users to make a transaction if they exceeds the volume limit (stablished by me), or something like that? I've searched on the documentation but didn't find anything similar
How do you format the Market Watch window, mine is horizontal and would like to set back to Vertical
Dear friends, Please let me know a good indicator for 1minutes trading
hello friends i want to create an object by time.i want to create an object every 1 second on different prices.suppose i want to crate a h_line every 1 second and when the "close"of current candle is changed.can you help
Hey, I found this stoploss code, first off, what do you think of it? Secondly how would i integrate it into the code I already have which is 990 lines long? Thanks guys Nat if((OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber1)) if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) { StopLoss=iHigh(NULL,0,1);
Hi guys, My signal was approved as production and public available, but when i go to signal board, i can not see my signal. Something wrong with my config? Pls help me a bit. Best regards
Hi all, Anyone have any idea what's happened to Thorsten? I use his FY TotalRecovery a lot, but for over a week now it's no longer available. His profilehas been deleted and there's no sign of him anywhere. Fortunately his EA still works, but for how long ? Where's he gone ? Grateful for any hints
Hi, Can somebody help me fixing these issues. I have errors showing synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled, synchronization terminated, cannot copy position, trade request failed [Trade is disabled]. Thanks
Hi gurus, If I wanted to get the developer in freelance to sign NDA, where do I get the NDA for the developer to sign. Does the mql freelance provide the NDA as part of the transaction process or do I have to make my own template
It is common to discuss the original premise: But they don't consider the continuation of the text at all: Here's the main thing that all the debaters fail to consider: SB is a discrete random process with independent STATIONARY increments. Stationary increments are random variables with ZERO
Hello community double HighestHigh(string pSymbol, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES pPeriod, int pStart = 0,int pBars=8){ double high[]; ArraySetAsSeries(high,true); int copied = CopyHigh(pSymbol,pPeriod,pStart,pBars,high); if(copied == -1) return(copied);
Hello I have connected an account num xxxx on my account for obtaining results of the EA installed. It's not my account, it's the account of my friends while he become a seller. So he can't connect this account with his account mql5 because he has already connected on my account. I have deleted the...
Dear Friends, I know we can comment during opening new trade. but I am wondering if there is possibility to comment at the time of closing trades in MT5??? Any comment will be highly appreciated
  dlls allowed  (3)
Sorry, im trying to explain myself using google translate. Im trying to use MQL_DLLS ALLOWED and DLLS_ALLOWED to get the boolean if the dlls is allowed in the account or in my expert advisor, but i always get "allowed" and "true" even if i don't chech the dlls boxat the begining of my expert. i
Dear Experts, What would be the code if I want to plot last 5 candles bars of H1 on chart ? Any guidance will be highly appreciated
Hi, just wondering if anybody noticed that using touchscreen the zoom gesture (pinch / zoom) on Metatrader 5 is wrong (reversed) ? Any way/setting to fix this ? regards, seffx
Hello everyone, i just wanted to know do i have to suspend the automated signals copy in order to add more money to my balance in my broker? Or i can add directly? It will not create any problem? Thank you
The backtest provides a lot of information, but surely there is some data that is relevant when deciding if is a good strategy. Which information are more important to assess if it is a good EA? This website has a lot of information but surely there is some data that I am not taking into account
Hi, Bro... Can anyone help me by converting ex4 to mq4 and send it to my email <Deleted> Here is the attachment Thanks & Regards Suchandan <ex4 file removed >
Dear Friends, Hope this question finds you well and be great as usual. I've written a code for finding the value Ichimoku lines but I've just validate Tenkan-Sen and Kijun-Sen. would you mind helping me for this aim? void intIchi() { int Ichi_handle = iIchimoku(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 9, 26, 52);
Hi everyone! Need help.. My MT5 didn't work. I've installed and reinstalled it several times but it keeps failed to work. I have MT5 platform installed on Windows 8 Pro x64, already set my firewall and antivirus to allow this app to pass. I got myself a new demo accounts from mql5.com after read a
When I want to run expert or indicator from MetaEditor By Pressing F5, Nothing happened. Screen Flashes for a seconds and then Return back to editor screen. But when in MetaTrader environment the same compiled program is attached to chart it works correctly. !!! Lat night it was working, But now
Hi. I have opened an account at a broker and when I install the EA this message appears: Your account does not support hedging! This is a prerequisite. For your safety, the EA has been stopped. What does it mean
Hi everyone! I'm running my backtest and when I go tick by tick, I can see the Sell Order get created, and I see the TP line, but when the bar crosses that, it doesn't trigger it. Has anyone experienced this before? I attached screenshot. Thanks everyone
  Meta 4 Meta 5  (2)
BarryMeta4 2020.04.19 01:18 1Hello at MQL15 I have messaged you before on this matter and would be very grateful if you could assist in sorting out my mess. Firstly, I am not already trading Forex so I am a learner. The trading service I plan to follow uses MT4. When I had my first attempt at