General - page 271

Hi When running the Tester on MT5, the optimization results can be exported by right click on "Optimization Results" and then to select "Export to XML..." It does not succeed. While running, I get this message: The XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The
Hello There, The function StringToDouble always returns zero on passing a variable string. (Works when you hard code the string literally) But Fails when passed from a variable Let me demonstrate real quick ... string balance = "12.50USD" ; // lets extract the double only from the string int x =
Hello I am trying to update a version of my product and get an error message : test on EURUSD,H1 log files size exceeded 2055 MB, test terminated strategy tester report not found How can i fix it
Hi everybody how are you? I hope it's ok I am, after a long time not doing it, trying to create a query to Binance's rest API, This query is simple, and doesn't need an apiKey or anything like that and it turns out that I always get a rejection or error from cloudfront For the connection I am using
I would like to ask about MT5 platform calendar updates: is platform's calendar updated about actual values in real time? Or updated later manually? Is it possible updating time is not the same broker-by-broker
Hello! I am using a EA for Hot Key. To open and close (manage positions). The EA is for free. But I would like to have few more functions, as Close 50%, or Put stop loss to Break Even. My question is,: Is it hard to make such a EA? I have absolutely no experience in coding. I really miss this few
Hi Team , I keep contact to the service desk , but the MQL5 helper keep showing this to me , and I cannot get any assistance from your side , please provide guidance , thanks
Does anybody know how to fix this
  coder  (1)
<Deleted>
  tooltip
is there any way in MQL4 to get tooltip for fibonacci levels (objects: fibo channel, fibo expansion) and stdev channel
I hope everybody doing great.. Actually i am looking for an Script or indicator or system that create 1st tick opening price on chart and EA should work on that type of offline chart.. <...> As you can see this is offline chart, it shows only 1st tick opening price on chart and time frame
Hi, today I stumbled across a very strange (or incorrect?) behaviour of the functions PrintFormat and/or StringFormat . Please see the following script: void OnStart () { double margin = 63.0 ; ENUM_ORDER_TYPE otype = ORDER_TYPE_BUY ; PrintFormat ( "wrong %s %s" , StringFormat
I am getting a weird issue with modifying a position stoploss. Sometimes the stoploss cannot be changed and sometimes it does not. I am running this code on the Strategy Tester....but it also happens in real trading. Here is the error message I generate. Most of the lines in this message log is
Hi when visual backtesting an EA, it is working fine when I first start the backtesting and after I manualy load and apply a personal template (including a custom indicator). Now when I rename the same template to tester.tpl in order to have the template automatically loaded and applyed, the
Hi I've noticed that backtest result list is not updating automatically, ie new backtest iterations results are not added to the window list. I need to change tab and come back again to optimization results to get the last results shown on screen. Strange
Dear sirs, this is not a contribution to the forum, this is a scream protest for an unacceptable anomaly of the MT5 invoking a custom indicator is a fundamental operation, it makes for great flexibility in use within an EA, or even just within an indicator. MT4 performs this function without
Is it possible to code a tool for exact recording times MT5 platform's calendar receives updates (actual values)
If I am selling a signal through MT4 do I have to use PayPal? Are there any other payment vendors that I can work with besides PayPal to sell my signals vai MT4
Hi, I would like to draw some vertical lines on a chart (MT5) into future dates. I do not see any future dates on the X axis on the chart, therefore it looks like is not possible. Or is there any settings that will show it on the chart and allow it? Many thank in advance
Hi, I have 2 questions and maybe requests for the Strategy Tester Visualization window: Is there a reason the Strategy Tester Visualization window only uses the tester.tpl template file for the symbol that is selected, instead of all the symbols that the EA is trading. The tester opens multiple tabs
  EA advisor  (7)
Hello people. Can you pass me references of effective EAs without martingale? paid or free
The goal is to, have a function getTradeRecord that returns a struct trade_record . That struct should be initialized by its constructor. The problem is, when the struct trade_record is initialized by its constructor, we get a compilation error in the return statement. Code bellow
I'm getting this error, but I can't understand, can anyone guide me? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ZipHeader.mqh | //| Copyright 2015, Vasiliy Sokolov. | //|
MT5 Strat Tester. My EA uses RSI indicator and when I run at backtest on Visualize I select "visual mode with the display of charts, indicators and trades". So the RSI indicator is charted in the subwindow when I run the tester. My question is: Is there any way to plot in such indicator subwindow
Guys, which strategy would work on a long term without updating the setfile every week? Some strategies work only on the uptrend market but can not handle the choppiness of the market. Some strategies are good but can not handle when the market is flat Some strategies such as grid and martingale
Hi All,  I am using MetaQuotes ID for notification from EA. Everything is still ok , But Yesterday, I could not recieved it. I don't kow why.  I try many time and many way! ( delete app in my mobile and reinstall , but ID not change).  I try send another MetaQuotes ID and it send ok. (Only my ID...
[Deleted]
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; int handlee; double Openingsale= 0 ; double SLsale= 0 ; double TPsale= 0 ; bool sale= false ; void OnInit () { string name = "Market\\Dark Point MT5.ex5" ; handlee = iCustom ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ,name); } void OnTick (){ for ( int a= 0 ; a<
Hello i have a problem installing both mt4 or mt5 it asks for a proxy server right away don't even let me have an installation folder and when i type in proxy login it says something went wrong try another time i don't know why this is happening is this a windows thing cause the mt5 and 4 app work
Good day, is there any way to disable those menacing coordinates which trail the mouse pointer and inhibit your visibility, when trying to position a trend line on a candle top or bottom
How to delete channel created by me on mql5