General - page 434

Hello, after purchasing an indicator on mql5, i can't install it on mt5 and i don't know what to do. help me please
anyone have this indicator
Hi, MQL5 taking Forexware-Live 3 server as free (demo)? what it mean Forexware is not a real broker
  OSMA  (3)
Hi ,does anyone knows how to get the value displayed on the OSMA sub window to use it in a ea
I recently purchased a indicator and I can't download it to my metatrader 4. I followed everything they instructed me to do but I still haven't got any good results. Can anyone help me install this indicator
Hello.. I want to ask how long normally additional verification will be complete? I already send a message at service desk 2 days ago but there is still no respond.. What should i do so the verification can complete? Thank you
[Deleted]
Quick question, does the following code mean "If either A OR B is true, execute position"? Many thanks if (BarTime != Time[ 0 ]) { if ((Statement A) &&() &&() &&() ) if ((Statement B) &&() &&() &&() ) { OrderSend (); } }
Hello,i come here with this problem when am uploading any version of my ea's can someone please help me to solve this out
I just bought an indicator from someone and need to contact them, it says to add them as a friend and I have but still unable to send a message, any help appreciated thanks. Regards, Justin M
I had a bad experience with mql I gave indicator modifaction job and developer havn't done what i asked for he just send me same code which i send and market job as complete and mql administrator did this in developer favour Developer is saying there is problem in the indicator which i gave if so he
Hi How to allow access to an entire site's pages in webrequest allowed list
I have a script that creates multiple hlines and I need to delete the lines as long as they meet the following criteria: 1- Name "Line Support xx" and parameter is the value of the line; Condition 1: Contains "Support Linexx" and Candle with opening price less than hline value and closing price
Hi everyone, I just ran into what i believe is a bug with metatrader 5 and i was wondering if somebody has experienced something similar. Basically i opened a short position on GBPAUD at 9:18 pm CET when price was at 1.84737, aiming for 1.84502, with SL at 1.84906. After about one hour the price was
Hi. I wish to get data from web API with internetlib . but web page responde 2021.06.23 08:24:02.848 token_dll ( EURUSD ,H1) aOut OpenURL=={"code":"rest_no_route","message":"\u0647\u06cc\u0686 \u0645\u0633\u06cc\u0631\u06cc \u0645\u0646\u0637\u0628\u0642 \u0628\u0627 URL \u0648 \u0631\u0648\u0634
Hi, I copy a signal and have duplicate positions. I found other topics saying that auto trading should not be enabled on the VPS and local terminal. I disabled it on my local terminal a few days ago but it still copies duplicates. Can you please advise? Thank you
how do i go about to change percentage of funds the signal provider has access to after i have alredy subribe
  Migrate  (1)
Hello I just realised my VPS and Signal was on a demo account. I moved the VPS and the Signal to the real account, but the Metatrader Program shows a Red Circle on the VPS and my webpage says Migration required. How do I Migrate it? Both Items already moved Thanks
I would like to use CHashMap to store key/value pair where key will be string and value will be a struct variable. Trying with below code, but its not compiling. // Include additional header #include <Generic/HashMap.mqh> // User defined struct struct MyStruct { string symbol; double
[Deleted]
I have purchase a fairly expensive indicator and am unable to login to my mql5.com account through the mt4 platform. I have reset the password and login info about 12 times. and I get the error message "incorrect login or password" I have noticed that these reset values do not fit the "Login Id"
Dear Community, is there any way to transfer my purchases from an old account to a new account
If I stop following traders' signals early because of bad performance Can I refund the tracking fee
Free indicators not showing in the Purchased list within my profile after logging in to mql.com. Is there a list of all the free items I obtained through the Market? Other than in market folder of mt4 terminal iteself? Sometimes I am getting terminal crash when I update "free" "Market" indicators
Dear Sir, one of my VPS subscribed (mql5 hongkong 01:6163002)are not working on my signal slave EA whenever I try to connect, it appear as migration to virtual hosting failed : DLLS are not allowed so please let me know how to solve it
Hi everyone, I need some urgent assistance to an issue I'm experiencing. I had just bought an EA and needed to register my full name to enable license code activation from the seller. I was told to screenshoot the pop-up window that says "No license! Send Registration name to..." for seller to
Am I just confused? I went looking to start a demo account with an actual broker, but so far none of the ones I looked at support both MT5 *and* a United States client. What am I doing wrong
Hi This is in my mind for some days now. Why price behaviour changes over time? I mean, for example, you find a strategy or EA which is very profitable now. But after a month or two it bacomes useless. I believe this market wants to grab your money. And there are big players who do that. How can we
Hello Guys, I have been trying for several days now to receive my MQL5 ID in the MT5 Android phone version but still not working. I tried getting it from Settings but not working? the field shows NULL. I also tried logging in from Messages but not working. Then I tried registering in order to get
As you know, to make a handle for a hammer, the efforts of one craftsman are sufficient, but to make a more complex tool or mechanism, it is preferable to use the experience and capabilities of several craftsmen. As they say, one man is not a soldier in the field. Even ants and bees came before
Hi THere ! I hope this is the right place to ask. If not please let me know where to go and find a solution My problem is that I have installed the MT4 FBS platform and tried to connect to my MQL5 account but it doesn't seem to get the connection and I cannot see my product purchase in the interface...