General - page 439

I trade for some friends. Can I use their account to list as my signal
Hi all, Hope everyone is in good health. I'm just wondering if there is an indicator or EA or Screener that can show which currency is moving very quick in a short period of time. Had anyone found or using it
hello i have a suggestion to add discounts for the products in the market with a timer something like with a product in the market the seller can make a discount for 3 days to buy the product or rent it for 3 months. that will make traders buy or rent the products more when there a discount
  Retrieving information from SMBIOS  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Written code to read hardware information (motherboard and platform) from SMBIOS. WinAPI is used, of course. Can be used to bind products to hardware. In my opinion, it makes no sense to bind to anything other than the motherboard. Drives, video cards are variable. Put SMBIOS.mqh in Include. Test
Hello, I'm having issues with MT4 where sometimes as I am scrolling through the pairs, I drag the symbols out of place by accident. Is there a way to keep the symbols fixed so I don't keep moving them around by accident? Thank you for your help
  vendor reinstatement  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good day. I have a kind of problem I built a TS (with the expectation of later creation of the EA ) (was sent to the programmer to create an EA per TOS) developer has everything done as required. After a week later, the EA was found out that the trading panel is identical to the one from one market
Hi All, how can I make the Market tab/icon become available in my Navigator. I have bought several indicators which should be installed and available in the Market tab/icon/path but this is not available on several of my MT4 platforms. I can see it in Data folder/MQ4/Indicators.  Thank you for your...
Hello. After updating Win10 I can't download EA to MT5 platform, I get this error message - MQL5 Market failed download product 'Volume by Direction' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426:]). I am asking for help - I do not know computer programming and operation. I'm signed in and can't download
Hi guys :) Do you know a broker offering a demo account with Dax Futures without delaying the quotation rate
Hi, I used OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL to show an image on chart it works ok until I distributed program to my client and he said there is no image !!! I tried ex5 on another broker on my pc and I noticed bmp files that I used are not packed with compiled file!😢 So I read document I Think maybe using
  Subscription  (11   1 2)
I am Subscriped to <Deleted> but there is no trade in my account yesterday and today while he was active during two days what is the problem
I use integrated VPS and found it preserves old build MT5 platform. So, my questions: 1) how to renew build using integrated VPS? 2) what's the oldest build MT5 still supported
eventhough i enter my mql5 user id and password, my mt4 is not responding
I bought an indicator (review candle chart for mt4). When you try to install, you will be asked to log in to the Mt4 optional community. The following two are required to login Login, password However, since I purchased the product by logging in with OpenID (a Google account), I do not...
Hello. I've a this problem: I am not able to change my new phone number, 'cause I don't have the old number anymore...I cannot receive the code on the old number... and is not possible to get it back, because when I did the mql5 account, I was abroad...the old number is coming from a country in...
Since the “Service” program type was introduced to MetaTrader 5 after MetaQuotes launched their VPS system, I’m left wondering if the “Service” programs are also synchronised and allowed to run on the MetaTrader VPS system. The documentation does not mention anything about it, but it could be that
  Republish EA  (1)
How to republish an EA from scratch
Hi all, Just letting you know you cannot withdraw funds from MQL in the US or Australia. I confirmed with Westpac (bank worth $71 Billion) that they have no record of attempts to deposit funds onto a credit card (they didn't even have a record of Metaquotes payment provider attempting to make a
I offer mutually advantageous exchange. Communication - through Skype (to look in my profile).
How do I do a back test with high quality
I have tried to move subscription, actual prompt automatically selected a random MT5 id. Not it's locked out for a week, not sure how this can be rectified
Hello I want to sell my mql4 indicator in the market, but the system do not allow me to upload .ex4 file . it only allowed to upload .ex5 extension. is it possible to solve my problem
Dear all trader, I want to give a free expert advisor, but I am afraid somebody will use this free to sell it somewhere like ebay... How to lock this EA by giving an expiration date to it, for example when it reach 1 month it won't work, instead it said something like "your ea is expired" I ever...
Hello everyone. I am trying to convert an MqlRates object to byte array but the only way i found so far is to iterate through the items convert each items ohlc prices to string and then to bite array. Is there a more efficient way of doing this. My goal is to send an MqlRates object through a socket
when I try to add youtube video in to product description, after I push "save" video disappeared. Can anyone help with this? I read few topics about this but there was no any solution described :)
[Deleted]
what is the maximum number of friends in mql5
I Install win10 a couple days ago. Before that I have Win8.1 and MT4 and MT5 worked fine. For a couple days when I tried to connect to my broker (log in), right after the sucessful login and the connection sound, the Metatrader crashes, either the MT4 and MT5. I already: Reinstall both. Run with...
Is mql5.com going to add option for people to pay more money if they want multiple EAs to run in one VPS account
Hi im new here, just wondering, will the signal still work if im using a different leverage level as the signal provider? So due to my countries regulations, all retail accounts only get up to 30:1 leverage. And somehow, they have a new symbol in MT4/5 with a letter ‘a’ following. I can only trade
Some time last year Metaquotes changed the OnDeinit reason code when switching Profiles from REASON_CHARTCLOSE to REASON_CLOSE I can't find this documented in any of the MT5 build release notes This means that a profile switch is now exactly the same as a Terminal close which is very odd When the