Indicator installation purchased on mql5 - page 2

hello, i purchased an MT4 indicator using my iphone. I don’t know where to find it. I have a computer using windows. Do i have to login to my metatrader account and mlq5 using my computer to find the purchased indicator?

jumy_520: hello, i purchased an MT4 indicator using my iphone. I don’t know where to find it. I have a computer using windows. Do i have to login to my metatrader account and mlq5 using my computer to find the purchased indicator?

MetaTrader Mobile app cannot run custom indicators or EA's. What you purchased can only be installed and tun on the desktop application!

jumy_520:
hello, i purchased an MT4 indicator using my iphone. I don’t know where to find it. I have a computer using windows. Do i have to login to my metatrader account and mlq5 using my computer to find the purchased indicator?
Check your purchase in your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jumy_520/market

How to install?
You should have desktop version of Metatrader (MT4 in your case), and fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum loginand forum password, for example:
  • you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • make sure that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • login to Community folder using your forum login - not your email; your forum login is jumy_520
  • make sure that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692