Would anyone be willing to work in a group? - page 5

Evgeny Belyaev:

There is no scam in banks, at least not in Russia. Where are you from?
Cool patriotism. Everything is always great in your home country... I live in Russia... Questioning starts... You'll get an eyeful... Do you even listen to the news? How many banks collapsed, something like 300, including some very tough ones, and how many bankers fled abroad...)

Alexandr Andreev:

Oh no, individuals are capable of many things, in fact even in big projects they are the driving force....

It all depends on the field. There is talent in every field.

We will create a team of ordinary amateur traders who are a level above any of the toughest single pros.

There are people who cannot achieve high results by themselves. Why? Because they simply cannot cover the entire spectrum of required knowledge in this field that is needed to achieve the goal. The collective does it lightly.

The cooler ones sometimes feel sorry to invest with their ideas, their knowledge. That is their business. Work alone, the collective will be stronger and more cohesive when there are no such individuals. There are many people ready for collective action and they will get multiple benefits from it.

Vladimir Gribachev:

agree

I don't like groupings either, I've had bad experiences and more than once

Thanks. Learned.

Now there are only two options, I can be a group leader, I can work alone, there is no other!

I am inclined to "work alone" as there is no way to clone myself, and to trust and then blush it is not for me.

Some people's psychology is not suited to work for an uncle. What can you do...

)) Do not go too far - the work of the combination is still possible but only in a detached aspect, ie one does not get into the code of the other .... Yes there will be some performance issues - but not as bad as trying to explain your code and every time explaining what you've updated.... So one is purely a web version... one is purely layout and design... In the third one, it's pure data parsing - it parses all the quotes and all the news - each item is a separate MEGA project with tens of thousands of lines and these projects are projects that can interact with each other. This is worthwhile - but you have to have a lot of free time

Uladzimir Izerski:

No one is forcing, persuading or promising a 1000% profit.

But you seem to be taking an unhealthy interest. Why would that be? Answer me, please.

I myself tried to build something similar - there are no willing ... well here I see a legitimate interest to get involved ... maybe the world has changed for the better, or you cause more confidence - the flag in my hands, I'm only for the success ... of a hopeless case...))

Uladzimir Izerski:

The cooler ones sometimes feel sorry to invest with their ideas, their knowledge. That's their business. Work alone, the collective will be stronger and more cohesive when there are no such individuals. There are many people ready for collective action and they will get multiple benefits from it.

IMHO, if you put together a cohesive collective of mediocrities in different fields of knowledge (because the "cool" ones, as we have found out, will not go), then the result will be mediocre. Once again - IMHO.

Dmitriy Skub:
IMHO, if you put together a tight-knit team of mediocrities in different fields of expertise (because the "cool" ones, as we have found out, will not go), the result will be mediocre. Once again, IMHO.
No well, if you have a competent manager and are able to control, stimulate and distribute fairly, then why not...Tinkov seems to work like this...

Nikolay Gaylis:

The role of everyone in such a team should be proportional to the company's output, although, as they say, there would be something to divide).

If someone himself has created a firm from scratch knows how quickly it proliferates if properly directed.

For some reason, most people want money first and then jobs.

Apparently no one has ever done that.

Реter Konow:

The psychology of some people is not suited to being able to work for an uncle. What can you do...

There are very few of them. They are thieves, presidents, programmers and traders.

Alexandr Andreev:
)) Do not go too far - the work of the combination is still possible but only in a detached aspect, ie one does not get into the code of the other at all.... Yes there will be some performance issues - but not as bad as trying to explain your code and every time explaining what you've updated.... So one is purely a web version... one is purely layout and design... In the third one, it's pure data parsing - it parses all the quotes and all the news - each item is a separate MEGA project with tens of thousands of lines and these projects are projects that can interact with each other. It's worth a lot - but you have to have a lot of free time for the participants.

I would like to clarify that purely programmers are not very suitable for the project. So, don't be set up in advance for the intended operation.