General - page 285

A topic for traders.  (2468   1 2 3 4 5 ... 246 247)
Since half a year ago, or maybe more, the theme of the forum changed from purely programming to trading, I take the liberty of opening a branch for traders. Let's begin with this. Where does a trader start his trade? Probably with the opening. It doesn't matter if it's an experienced one or the
i was just wondering if i can use the money i earned while trading thats still on mt5 to buy an item on the marketplace. thanks
Good night I want to change my mobile number, because my cellphone number is broken and can't be used anymore, can you change my phone number
“ Trading style has changed. Part of history is not included in statistics. ” What is the reason for prompting the above content under the signal? And,The previous data are no longer counted into the overall data. What factors lead to it. Thanks, everyone
Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me out. I am till learning mql codes and trying to make EA for mt4 I'm taking 10 number of trades in one direction with same lot size let's say Buy with 0.01 Lot and all are in loss .Now I open one trade in opposite direction ie Sell with 0.1 Lot (Sum of 10
It looks like to me that tradingview has very nice icons for buy/sell to setup SL/TP as shown in attached screenshot. Does MT5 have them? Thanks
What do I have to do to change my name? (This real name.) thank.
Hey Guys, Regarding Importing Historical Binance Data(1 min chart), and test my EA on it. We need to set up a new costume symbol and set Binance Fee (0.04 percent for Market and 0.02 for limit order). We know how to set up a costume symbol but we do not know how to set the related fee. So, I would
Hello Everyone, It has been very long on my signal there are two warnings and they don't make sense see image below because the signal has been trading for more than a year and each month but the warning says 80% traded in 19 days which is not true and impossible according to my stats How to fix it
  Accumulation area and trend  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Hello all and happy new year to you friends. In this topic I want to raise the topic of the accumulation zone or consolidation zone (whatever you want to call it). In general, if there is any regularity, if after leaving this accumulation zone, the price continues its movement. In general, this is
My broker uses EURUSD. (note the ".") as opposed to simply EURUSD Does that mean that my trading system can not be offered as an MT4 Signal? (ie. i'd be a signal provider ) and vice-versa, i can never follow a signal from someone how trades EURUSD? let me know if there is a solution, Thanks
[Deleted]
{ ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "GBPUSD" , PERIOD_H1 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "US30" , PERIOD_H4 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "XAGUSD" , PERIOD_M15 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "US100" , PERIOD_H1 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , "XAUUSD" , PERIOD_M15 ); ChartSetSymbolPeriod
Hey all! I'm doing a refactoring of my code base to improve my developer experience. I just had a thought and struggled to find any relevant information to get some clarity. Suppose the following: A base file exists, containing various defines and declaration of custom enums 3 separate files are
  login problem  (2)
I have some strange problem. I can't login to my mql5 account from metatrader 4 & 5. It says wrong username or password. But when i login from website it works fine. Even when i try to do this from different PCs and metatraders the problem still same. Everything worked good a few days before. The
First of all I want to thank the leadership of MQL5. It really is a privilege that they allow us to expose our humble work, and hopefully, that it will be useful. This is not a sales race, but rather an exhibition of cybernetic art, and more, in artificial intelligence and neural networks
Hello, With MQL5 I have a problem that I can't solve no matter how hard I try: I want the descriptions of the objects not to be displayed, although the trading history is. Do you know if by programming the descriptions of the objects can be disabled? Best regards, Juan
Hello Friends. Need your help. How do I replace, remove non-profitable EAs and Charts from "VPS" without loosing my Capital? Please explain simply. Thanks for you help. + Nillscash
Anyone knows why there is no data available from USDCHF before 8 April
Market: You have bought and successfully activated the product "***** , 7 of 8 activations left. (Rules, IV.10 and IV.11 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules ) Can I add more than 7-8 actived or can I cancel the account login and download, I don't want to use
Today my account has been activated, I need help changing or shortening my name Thanks
Hi, Has the timezone on my local windows an effect on MT5 or the subscriped signal? It seems the entry signal on my machine was exact one hour later than signal entry of the providers. It was the first signal so, I have to check later but for now it doest seem to add up. Also the price is around one
Hi, My seller registration was rejected and I tried to find out the reason and wanna to contact the support through service desk but there is only chat robot and couldnt find anything useful for this rejection issue
Users subscribe to free analog signals. During the subscription cycle, can I turn analog signals into private and hidden? Thanks,Everyone
Hello, Here I continue with my panel created with the CControlsDialog class. I already have the panel filled with the controls I need, but I want to add some more functionality, but I don't want to increase its size. Do you know if there is any way to create tabs? any other alternative? Thanks in
I bought an EA from MQL5, but it is not on the website anymore, how about the copies I did not use. Anyone knows, thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, guys! Is there a way to upload semi automated systems on market place. Any special declaration in codes
Does metatrader share personal data like account size, trades, IP addresses and any EA's you use
  Timer  (2)
Void Timer () does not work on indicator. OnInit- Eventkiller(500), i might be wrong but works perfectly on Expert Advisor. Please correct me , Thank you
Hello, is it possible to list all files of the directory TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Files\\" ? I tried to use the script from Metaquotes which is found at the description of FindFileFirst() but that didn't work. I always received "Files not found" although I placed some files
Good afternoon, I have a problem with a panel created with CAppDialog. The CEdits that I manually feed lose their value when I change the TimeFrame. Is there any way to avoid it? Thnaks in advance, Juan